Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY SHIT BOYS, @Sparrow's Song was an inceltears user with 45k karma!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Dude... it 100% is Sparrow. I literally have been talking with him for days the pics he sent me where stolen from this account

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/iga32n/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=f6927cd3e2a741da9687f4d03c81110e&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=iga32n

I literally have a 100 messages from him to prove it. Stop believing anything he says he's an excellent liar

Would a foid say this
View attachment 329851
He's literally been larping there for months

I find it hard to believe someone would larp since 2017 here without good reason.

I find it hard to believe someone would larp since 2017 here without good reason.
I don't think he was particularly larping, as much as he was a bored normie enjoying the dopamine rush of playing both sides.

How can you still claim he's not moonshine when i showed you confessions from both?

The fact that you seem to be really into this plus the fact that he was here since 2017 makes me question you more then him..

That's crazy, get a fucking hobby lol.

Well done OP, Sparrow might have been a legit incel for all we know but posting on IT like that is unforgivable. Glad he is gone for good.

How can you "infiltrate" the forum? It's open to literally anyone to read
JFL ikr, what a pathetic moron.

Moonshine is a foid though.
From those screenshots sent, I can tell for sure that's now how a foid writes.

as more and more fakecels are coming out to light..my world is turning grimmer and grimmer ..
as its' already not hard enough to deal with inceldom, every single day some LARPercel is being exposed..

not to name names but then we have 19 year olds who are 5feet 8 with a 7.5 inch dick claiming to be incels, that's another story on its own
sigh

i am starting to believe that most postmaxxers are all fakecels, extroverted people..
real introverts and people who are dealing with self-doubt dont' magically get on the internet and start migling around, joining internet cliques and such...
this life is brutal

This just proves that all these c*nts poking fingers saying 'ur a graycel lol' are actually hypocrites in denial trying to project their own fakeness. Who tries to max their numbers on a forum for men who have failed at life? Is it a competition or a support network.

How can you find the energy to LARP on an incel forum since December 2017. Good gracious...
Easy when you're an unemployed, lonely, ITcel

This just proves that all these c*nts poking fingers saying 'ur a graycel lol' are actually hypocrites in denial trying to project their own fakeness. Who tries to max their numbers on a forum for men who have failed at life? Is it a competition or a support network.
tbh

He is the_moonshine. Damn. I really though moonshine was a foid. Further prove that not a single ITfag is a foid. They are incels in denial trying to feel better about their own miserable life by mocking us.

Last edited:
What was he getting out of it? Did he just enjoy playing both sides against each other?
I think he genuinely wanted lesbian landwhale nudes, which is something an IT's idea of an incel would do moreso than just some high-inhib meek ugly guy venting about his virginity

I think he genuinely wanted lesbian landwhale nudes, which is something an IT's idea of an incel would do moreso than just some high-inhib meek ugly guy venting about his virginity
:feelskek:

I love how he attacked you for being edgy and pretending you're fighting for this forum AND THEN he turned around he told you he 'infiltrated enemy lines at IT' JFL dumb edgelord hypocrite :feelsclown:

What the fuck hes been basically screenshotting almost every post of mine

What a fucking cuck

I hope you become incel for real sparrow, you will never know the agony of being a virgin at 23 like I do but I hope you never get pussy again

What the fuck hes been basically screenshotting almost every post of mine

What a fucking cuck

I hope you become incel for real sparrow, you will never know the agony of being a virgin at 23 like I do but I hope you never get pussy again
He's definitely a virgin too man chill.

Someone that is a "double infiltrator" since 2017 is 100% a virgin. No doubts in my mind
He's sent me photos with girls writing his name on their thighs

Larp , photo shop, infinite possibilities
Apperantly this is the girl that literally flew him over to fuck
50628be

I've confirmed it's a girl and talked to her. She's a massive slut who posts nudes and talks to sparrow all day on discord

View attachment 330489View attachment 330491

I've confirmed it's a girl and talked to her. She's a massive slut who posts nudes and talks to sparrow all day on discord
If true, which I still doubt, it's possible he ascended by back stabbing his own kind to a whore that hates them.

View attachment 330489View attachment 330491

Brutal handwriting pill

Why do women have such nice handwriting, all of their letters are soft and kind of flow Im not sure how to explain it

There was this girl in my high school who would put hearts for all hear i's

Meanwhile when I write all of my letter come out very angular with lots of sharp angles and they all look the same

Must be my autism manifesting itself, god forbid I try to write in cursive, it never works out

Shes eastern euro, where is Sparrow from?

Theres no way she can afford to buy him a ticket JFL, if hes from the US it would cost her like 2 or 3 months of her wages @FullTimeLoser

Last edited:
Brutal handwriting pill

Why do women have such nice handwriting, all of their letters are soft and kind of flow Im not sure how to explain it

There was this girl in my high school who would put hearts for all hear i's

Meanwhile when I write all of my letter come out very angular with lots of sharp angles and they all look the same

Must be my autism manifesting itself, god forbid I try to write in cursive, it never works out

Shes eastern euro, where is Sparrow from?

Theres no way she can afford to buy him a ticket JFL, if hes from the US it would cost her like 2 or 3 months of her wages @FullTimeLoser
Because they are gay and retarded tbh. Anyway , sparrow is a spineless fag who sold out for a crumb of coochie. The definition of whipped.

Last edited:
@FullTimeLoser Thank you for doing gods work in hunting this cuck.

So many fakecels getting banned recently. Website needs to change its name to fakecels.co

I guess the truth comes out eventually

I don't know what to believe at this point and what not anymore.

Was this the US Sicilian guy who got his face smashed and was interested in leftist economics and medieval muslim culture in europe?

Sad shit if true.

Last edited:
I don't know what to believe at this point and what not anymore.

Was this the US Sicilian guy who got his face smashed and was interested in leftist economics and medieval muslim culture in europe?

Sad shit if true.
yeah that's him. he's posting direct shit about me on his IT account, coward

Now I know there's too much drama on this forum already, but he was a long time user that many people here trusted, and this will be the last nail in this traitor's coffin before we drop it.

Here he is me prying the confession out of him
View attachment 329774View attachment 329799

he has amassed 45k fucking karma inceltear sub, posting daily like he's braziliansigma. Here's some of his hits
View attachment 329777View attachment 329778
He then tried to convince me he's actually a spy, posting on inceltear daily despite literally not being able to do anything there except talk shit about us to landwhales and trannies. Ev
View attachment 329780

He's risking it all for us he's risking it all boys. Arent you touched? He's risking it all by telling IT where im from and what my features and voice are like. What a hero

UUpdate:
He's losing his mind
View attachment 329782

It’s really fucking sad that a based brocel ended up being a traitor. :cryfeels: I talked on Discord for hours with him. I thought he was one of us.

as more and more fakecels are coming out to light..my world is turning grimmer and grimmer ..
as its' already not hard enough to deal with inceldom, every single day some LARPercel is being exposed..

not to name names but then we have 19 year olds who are 5feet 8 with a 7.5 inch dick claiming to be incels, that's another story on its own
sigh

i am starting to believe that most postmaxxers are all fakecels, extroverted people..
real introverts and people who are dealing with self-doubt dont' magically get on the internet and start migling around, joining internet cliques and such...
This

What a twist.

Another one bites the dust.

Only bumping this cuz I heard sparrow is planning to make an appeal where he's gonna lie about everything and has his narratives set up. becareful mods. There's so much evidincce against him. don't forget the brag threads werty exposed him for + this + the pics of girls writing his name on their thighs

45k karma on reddit is like the last stage of insanity, it boggle the mind.

bump cuz that faggot made a pathetic appeal

Going to add something here real quick. There is also the possibility that "Sparrow's Song" and "u/moonshine" aren't one person but a small group of people that manage the account. Hence why everything seems so strange. I have a feeling Sigma is like that. Just a shell account. I don't use discord, so maybe you can find out more.