Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brave IT foid demolishes blackpill by insulting incels for being "virgin, deformed wastes"

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

Just insult people for being deformed, ugly, and virgins theory.

By the way this is her avi on her reddit account just for... reference...

Last edited:
why did you upvote /u/foid_gaming?

car accident, agonizing death etc

Looks like a 2005 emo in drag, ngl :feelsclown:

You sure that's actually a foid?

She looks like a tranny

I would. She’s seems like she has a great personality and I have a great personality so we are a perfect match, know what I’m saying yootoob? That’s what’s up.

Lol of course a foid wouldn't spare the internet from putting her beautiful self on avi. This is just the epitome of hypergamy.

lol incelswithouthate mods really are useless retards, why is she still allowed to post?
No idea. You'd think that comment alone would be enough to be warrant a permaban but instead they just deleted it (unless she was banned later her last post was 44 minutes ago which was more than 2 hours after this post).

I want to rape and kill her (irl)

Still I hope its a troll.

And she has the nerve to spout bluepilled garbage after initially writing a comment like that. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's a tranny on therapy, we shouldn't expect for him to be levelheaded and mindful of his emotions and uncareful words.

wtf is a stacy doing on IT?

Stupid whore,dog and chad cumdumpster,but she is right,we already knew it was over.

YEah,but what would you do if she said that in your face? :feelshehe:
Probably nothing because due to my deformity I am physically weaker than her and she could probably beat me up.

And she has the nerve to spout bluepilled garbage after initially writing a comment like that. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just lol @ IT whores logic.
Probably nothing because due to my deformity I am physically weaker than her and she could probably beat me up.
Brutal,hopefully gymcels could fuck that bitch up.

View attachment 246500

Just insult people for being deformed, ugly, and virgins theory.

By the way this is her avi on her reddit account just for... reference...

View attachment 246501

This seems to be a common thing among the "women" who post on IT.
These "men" were bullied into castration by their involuntary celibate, they hate us because they see their former selves in us. We are a constant reminder of their own failures that led them into their path of self-mutilation.

These "men" were bullied into castration by their involuntary celibate, they hate us because they see their former selves in us. We are a constant reminder of their own failures that led them into their path of self-mutilation.
I doubt it's a tranny tbh lol.

Maybe it is, but people need to keep in mind a lot of the ones that browse and "monitor" us are autistic and thus have some masc features as well.

I ran some of their long comments into GenderGuesser and it was predominantly female which might not say that much because I don't know about the results of MtF text writings.

Is that a tranny?

its all about personality looks arent important.
hahaha youre so deformed kys

This looks like a job for the thot police!!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

IT will not touch this. This is the true face of IT. This is what they really think of incels

Dude, such peeps lack basic self awareness.
I had an asian kid calling me ugly because I said something he didnt like, so I begun being racist towards him.
He spared no time calling me a racist fuck, when it was he that begun the ad hominem party