Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY SHIT BOYS, @Sparrow's Song was an inceltears user with 45k karma!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Now I know there's too much drama on this forum already, but he was a long time user that many people here trusted, and this will be the last nail in this traitor's coffin before we drop it.

Here he is me prying the confession out of him
20200830 200926
20200830 205240

he has amassed 45k fucking karma inceltear sub, posting daily like he's braziliansigma. Here's some of his hits
20200830 201458
20200830 201510

He then tried to convince me he's actually a spy, posting on inceltear daily despite literally not being able to do anything there except talk shit about us to landwhales and trannies. Ev
Screenshot 20200830 201253 Reddit

He's risking it all for us he's risking it all boys. Arent you touched? He's risking it all by telling IT where im from and what my features and voice are like. What a hero

UUpdate:
He's losing his mind
Screenshot 20200830 202941 Reddit

Last edited:
Is he here or banned?

It all comes around JFL

humans truly are shit and especially that faggot and IT

nigga is out of his mind. what the fuck is he doing? if he was running this account as some sort of psy-op/experiment maybe it could make some sense? but he's screenshotting actual incel posts and talking shit about them.

I used to occasionally make troll posts on IT back in the braincels days just for keks but they looked nothing like this (ex: screenshotting a high IQ post and adding a lolfuel caption like "Have you considered that Asian and Indian men get less matches because of their personalities?"). and I did it on my main account, making an alt just to fuck with IT is rent free and kind of sad tbh

I just do not get what he is trying to do, and the mental breakdown at the end where he starts talking about landwhale nudes confuses me even more

Last edited:
kek he follows me too. I wonder why though. I've got multiple emails specifically because of faggots trying to get into them.

These people need to get a life.

Wtf is wrong with that piece of trash pathetic fucking faggot. I hope he kills himself.
@Sparrow's Song KILL yourself you fucking retarded piece of shit IT faggot.

nigga is out of his mind. what the fuck is he doing? if he was running this account as some sort of psy-op/experiment maybe it could make some sense? but he's screenshotting actual incel posts and talking shit about them.

I used to occasionally make troll posts on IT back in the braincels days just for keks but they looked nothing like this (more along the lines of screenshotting a high IQ post and adding a caption like "Have you considered that Asian and Indian men get less matches because of their personalities?"). and I did it on my main account, making an alt just to fuck with IT is rent free and kind of sad tbh

I just do not get what he is trying to do, and the mental breakdown at the end where he starts talking about landwhale nudes confuses me even more
Not only that, But I uncovered he's on IT discord literally posting all our infos. I had an IT whore message me that i'm "an ethnic ginger sperge with a lisp".
Wtf is wrong with that piece of trash pathetic fucking faggot. I hope he kills himself.
@Sparrow's Song KILL yourself you fucking retarded piece of shit IT faggot.
JFl these people can't help themselves. they want the attention
humans truly are shit and especially that faggot and IT
amen!

Not only that, But I uncovered he's on IT discord literally posting all our infos. I had an IT whore message me that i'm "an ethnic ginger sperge with a lisp".
Makes sense then kek. What an untermensch to consider being a ITshill, literally lower than us.

Damn it’d be funny if I’m the only actual incel here

What was he getting out of it? Did he just enjoy playing both sides against each other?

How can you find the energy to LARP on an incel forum since December 2017. Good gracious...

Man wtf Sergeant should have banned him long ago when he sent his "6/10" face pic to him.
Why would you not ban a 6/10 guy? This is a fucking Incel space ffs

How can you "infiltrate" the forum? It's open to literally anyone to read

How can you "infiltrate" the forum? It's open to literally anyone to read
No bro, posting in detail about how us inkwells are crazy for four months on an obsecure forum daily is infiltrating the enemy and risking it all. He said it so it must be true.
He literally tried every single excuse once I caught him. The fucking fake piece of shit.
What was he getting out of it? Did he just enjoy playing both sides against each other?
probably just the dopamine and attention. He's deleting some posting rn from there I noticed

ALSO, he tried to catfish me 2 days ago so I'd doxx myself and send him my pics back when I actually thought it was a female.

I remained blackpilled and strong and didn't take the bait
Screenshot 20200830 210249 Reddit

I should have guessed it when he said giga cope

Brutal LoneIncel Pill
I remember ya used to stick up for sparrow :feelstastyman: but y’all seen through him. I wonder what his dopamine levels are like probably all over the place
ALSO, he tried to catfish me 2 days ago so I'd doxx myself and send him my pics back when I actually thought it was a female.

I remained blackpilled and strong and didn't take the bait
View attachment 329805
I should have guessed it when he said giga cope
All of this just for being a lonely person on an incels.co wonder what he would of done with the address info he probably would of try to get you hurt in real life not even try to make ya not be an incel anymore :feelsbadman:

I hope IT touches this one. Hopefully some good drama starts there :feelsPop:

I hope IT touches this one. Hopefully some good drama starts there :feelsPop:
I was considering messaging the mods there so they'd ban that fake faggot and he'd be banned from both places, but I don't want to become dirty by snitching to IT mod mega cucks so I won't. Imagining snitching to braziliansigma LMAO. Nah not me. No matter the reason

I remember ya used to stick up for sparrow :feelstastyman: but y’all seen through him. I wonder what his dopamine levels are like probably all over the place

All of this just for being a lonely person on an incels.co wonder what he would of done with the address info he probably would of try to get you hurt in real life not even try to make ya not be an incel anymore :feelsbadman:
I never stuck up for him. I don't even remember much about him and actually offended me once or twice.

102 blueshillers:bluepill:

I was considering messaging the mods there so they'd ban that fake faggot and he'd be banned from both places, but I don't want to become dirty by snitching to IT mod mega cucks so I won't. Imagining snitching to braziliansigma LMAO. Nah not me. No matter the reason

it says the_moonshine IS an IT mod. :feelshaha::feelsPop:

as more and more fakecels are coming out to light..my world is turning grimmer and grimmer ..
as its' already not hard enough to deal with inceldom, every single day some LARPercel is being exposed..

not to name names but then we have 19 year olds who are 5feet 8 with a 7.5 inch dick claiming to be incels, that's another story on its own
sigh

i am starting to believe that most postmaxxers are all fakecels, extroverted people..
real introverts and people who are dealing with self-doubt dont' magically get on the internet and start migling around, joining internet cliques and such...

Last edited:
I
it's always the attention whores.. always. He's messaging everyone right now tryna spin a narrative that he was doing a psyop to inflitrate jfl. He has denied it and confirmed it 5 times jfl.

I don't even know what to say anymore, I thought I was mentally ill but this guy mogs me hard at that

it says the_moonshine IS an IT mod. :feelshaha::feelsPop:
huh? they made him a mod 1 hour ago LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what if it was all an orchestrated plan by the whole of IT??

as more and more fakecels are coming out to light..my world is turning grimmer and grimmer ..
as its' already not hard enough to deal with inceldom, every single day some LARPercel is being exposed..

not to name names but then we have 19 year olds who are 5feet 8 with a 7.5 inch dick claiming to be incels, that's another story on its own
sigh

i am starting to believe that most postmaxxers are all fakecels, extroverted people..
real introverts and people who are dealing with self-doubt dont' magically get on the internet and start migling around, joining internet cliques and such...
5'8 is a death sentence in 2020.

For those who defended him make one wonder how many other infiltrators still have membership here.
Dont remember any of his posts, must be insipid , middle of the road stuff , totally irrelevant and forgetable.

For those who defended him make one wonder how many other infiltrators still have membership here.
Dont remember any of his posts, must be insipid , middle of the road stuff , totally irrelevant and forgetable.
pretty much

no, he just wanted to play both sides for attention. He defintley wasn't an incel werty already exposed that and got him banned. look at his posts on IT. The guy was geniunly mocking us for months on end

Moonshine is a foid though.

Moonshine is a foid though.
Dude... it 100% is Sparrow. I literally have been talking with him for days the pics he sent me where stolen from this account

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/iga32n/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=f6927cd3e2a741da9687f4d03c81110e&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=iga32n

I literally have a 100 messages from him to prove it. Stop believing anything he says he's an excellent liar

Would a foid say this
Screenshot 20200830 221923 Reddit

He's literally been larping there for months

Jfl, makes sense since itcucks hate Islam just like Sparrow did. :feelskek: TFU on islamophobes.