Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY SHIT BOYS, @Sparrow's Song was an inceltears user with 45k karma!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
I logged in today to see that Sparrow was now following me JFL

He's following other users such as @SadLonelySingle and @Gymcelled So yeah not sure what he's doing.

He's following other users such as @SadLonelySingle and @Gymcelled So yeah not sure what he's doing.

Keeping track of extremists so he has some "spicy posts" to get some more karma on reddit

These people are seriously pathetic, ironically I'm not posting much these days as my focus is shifting more and more to wealthmaxxing so they should have followed much earlier

Keeping track of extremists so he has some "spicy posts" to get some more karma on reddit

These people are seriously pathetic, ironically I'm not posting much these days as my focus is shifting more and more to wealthmaxxing so they should have followed much earlier
i'm extremist? lmao

He's following me too now. I geuss he's following as many as he can out of desperation

View attachment 356827

Look at the amount of followers he has though, that should be even more disturbing to anyone seeing that image, it adds to point of this thread I made:

Incels constantly seek out men to idolize based on them ironically being fakecels, this is why incel forums never remain "incel only"

only 2 comments on my account and this faggot already followed aahahahaha
Sparrow

Lol he followed me too - not sure why, I'm a graycel and I don't even post that often or anything spicy enough to go on Reddit.

lol get fucked

More larpers than actual incels on larpcels.co

CuckTears inflitrators .co

This horse has been beyond beaten to death.

Late to the party, but seriously what was his (or her?) motives in pretending to be an incel for years on an obscure forum? Very strange...

Good find OP

@based_meme this is the thread he likely shared with you in your gay dms. Show me the doxxing. Its exposing a fakecel. And you're welcome forum