Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fuck, an Egyptian /r/IncelTear user

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
@Amacko @Robtical @YungCell This guy belongs here with us.
b8urmf5rlj151.png

They're making fun of his hair on /r/shortcells, curly hair really is the most subhuman trait. :feelsbadman:

He got banned from /r/IT, now he can't cope.

@chudur-budur Should I try to blackpill him the way you try to blackpill bluepilled curries?

Facial hair mogs me

What an ugly looking faggot. I already know the shit he's going to say is cucked af just by looking at his disgusting face.

He looks like one of those jewish stereotypes

This nigga really quoted a marvel movie :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Turbo soy

Looks like a gigajew.

zxZXXZu.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Poor motherfucker, that's one 100% pure natural unadulterated hummuscel.

Hope he gets some purple haired SJW cracker pooncrumbs someday.

I genuinely hope his dedication, perseverance and hard work at IT pays off ... :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@chudur-budur Should I try to blackpill him the way you try to blackpill bluepilled curries?

I got banned from reddit entirely. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Looks like a kike :lul:

curly hair really is the most subhuman trait.
honestly most Chads/Chadlites that I see irl have curly hair. women think it makes them look "cute" and "nerdy" in a good way if its on a good looking guy. any haircut would look subhuman on this guy

Have you invited him here?

Damn, it is brutally over for him. That nose.

not really a big suprise

Come on, that nose needs to be fucking photoshopped.

they wouldn't mind him at all if he had a better hairline and bones, the curly hair is almost irrelevant

99.99999999999999999999999999% of bad hair or bad hair cut comments are about the hairline

Jewish hair/10
Jewish nose/10

Definitely turbojew

But seriously, this guy needs a reality check

What an ugly looking faggot. I already know the shit he's going to say is cucked af just by looking at his disgusting face.

zxZXXZu.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Poor motherfucker, that's one 100% pure natural unadulterated hummuscel.

Hope he gets some purple haired SJW cracker pooncrumbs someday.

I genuinely hope his dedication, perseverance and hard work at IT pays off ... :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I got banned from reddit entirely. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
lol, what they ban you for?
Have you invited him here?
He hates us.

No he doesn't looks jewish

It never began indeed

Jewish hair/10
Jewish nose/10

Definitely turbojew

But seriously, this guy needs a reality check
He wouldn’t be able to handle it. There’s so much of a disconnect between the reality of his situation and his delusions that he would go ballistic if he realized it

He looks like a jew, not egyptian

He wouldn’t be able to handle it. There’s so much of a disconnect between the reality of his situation and his delusions that he would go ballistic if he realized it
The mere fact that these kinds of guys or IT regulars in general spend an equal or more amount of time shitting on us than most of us spend time here means they're equally as pathetic as they think we are.

St. Schnozcel

does he live in the west ? please tell me he lives in the west
you go find him and give him a blackpill lesson (in minecraft)

imagine quoting avengers in a serious discussion jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Wtf his nose is massive, worse then mine even

That Jew-sized nose

Nose bigger then my dick :feelskek: :feelsrope:

curly hair is a chad trait, he just looks like a subhuman in general.

imagine looking like this and making fun of incels jfl

one of the so called 'virgin but not incel' :feelskek:

This is what happened when the angel of death killed all the 1st born sons in the House of Egypt. Gene pool got shot.

imagine looking like this and making fun of incels jfl

one of the so called 'virgin but not incel' :feelskek:
He's literally a meme.

of course thats what an IT member looks like