Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hollywood whore after sucking multiple producer cocks accuses a man after many years

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★

in her book Ratajkowski say that he touched her in suggestive manner and ONLY after fucking 8 years she says this and cucks in comments believe her :lul::lul::lul:

@Caesercel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@Broly

she would be nobody if not for that music video

She slept with hundreds of men for break trough but she needs now her own spotlight in metoo

Foids only come out about sexual assaults when they have something to gain because they are evil

Good morning:feelsaww:

Why so many years later though. Its obvious these sluts just want attention. :feelsUgh::smonk::dab:

Degenerate foid needs the D to succeed but can't handle the heat.

I hope she gets gangraped by a bunch of curry midgets

odd she didn't accuse him right there and then. not even in the same year?
but if i touched her right now she could call the cops and cry on her instagram and put my picture everywhere the second it happened

hmmmm. i wonder why she didn't say anything back then? hmmmmmmmm

I hope she gets gangraped by a bunch of curry midgets
Your posts make me sad man. Black volcel who thinks he’s incel. Why don’t you just go for black women mate. Your’re a bit odd. Blacks can’t be incel

Your posts make me sad man. Black volcel who thinks he’s incel. Why don’t you just go for black women mate. Your’re a bit odd. Blacks can’t be incel
Over for bbc2

This is all I have to say

Can you really believe a whore anyway?

View attachment 502955
she would be nobody if not for that music video
Men can't be men anymore.
100 years ago you turned a woman on by lightly touching or rubbing her leg. To seduce her.
Women were ok with this and it was normal.
Now days it's rape and you're a pervert who needs pp cut off :foidSoy::soy:

#JustWhoreThings :foidSoy:

She was hired to be silent "eye candy" for a remedial music video, what in the hell did she expect, to play chess with one of them? jfl at holes who are given everything because they were born as what society considers pretty and its still not enough.

Her claim to fame is walking around shirtless in the explicit version of this video…

View attachment 503324
This is all I have to say
Yea in terms of romance. Most women have sex with blacks. Have you fucking seen how latina women are weirdly obsessed with blacks. I’m from Egypt but one of my cousins is American and he’s always talking about how all his Latino friends are single because blacks tend to get the latinas

She was literally paid for being touched there :feelshaha:

And now shes complaining
Even if she wasn't paid, it doesn't matter when whores get touched when they behave like whores. They don't give any sympathy for men who get raped in prison or genitally mutilated, yet they expect us to care when they cry about being touched by someone 10 years later for attention.

Lol she only came out now because she hit the wall and needs attention :feelskek: