Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holidays->social isolation/no human interaction->social anxiety spikes

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
The next four days are the last days of this year, after these I will have holidays for six weeks. I will have no contact to anyone and I already know that this will make my social anxiety so much worse.
I've had a crush on a girl for two years now and I don't have a lot of time left to see how she'd react if she gets to know I like her. I have nothing to lose so I'll push it a little. I hate school, but there's one good aspect: you're forced to socialize.

Being alone is pure lifefuel for me. Living with 2 chadlites in a dorm gets really tiring after some time.

The next four days are the last days of this year, after these I will have holidays for six weeks. I will have no contact to anyone and I already know that this will make my social anxiety so much worse.
I've had a crush on a girl for two years now and I don't have a lot of time left to see how she'd react if she gets to know I like her. I have nothing to lose so I'll push it a little. I hate school, but there's one good aspect: you're forced to socialize.
>you're forced to socialize
Are you in highschool or something? In uni nothing is compulsory, my social anxiety keeps me away from pretty much everything there.