Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Holding a girl’s hand in public is a status symbol is 2022

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Everywhere I go I see NT normie sexhavers holding hands with their gfs no matter the time or place: on the bus, walking on the sidewalk, in a store, it’s the only constant I see. Holding hands signals to everyone else that they are a couple and fucking, which is why only touchless KHHVs can be incel! :reeeeee:

What if your'e KV?

Last edited:
Everywhere I go I see NT normie sexhavers holding hands with their gfs no matter the time or place: on the bus, walking on the side walk, in a store, it’s the only constant I see. Holding hands signals to everyone else that they are a couple and fucking, which is why only touchless KHHVs can be incel! :reeeeee:
Must be more brutal since your younger than 21 and expected to had experienced this

Once went out to eat with a friend that brought his gf and they started holding hands an I told them if they don't want a fork jabbed in their palm to cut that shit out while I'm with them

Literally no foid will care that you have a big one if you're subhuman, plus 8 inches is preferred not 7.
:bluepill: cope, stop gaslighting us dickcels! :feelsUgh::reeeeee: @yez

Being as a couple to a girl in public is already a automatic status, you are seen as less than human if you are with no one close to a couple doing PDA

if i ever get a gf i wont hold hands in public

I am glad it's not that common in curryland, but it's not that uncommon either:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: