Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hobbies and interests that involve exercise

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Do you have any of these? ^^

I was thinking about it today. Maybe airsoft (including target practice with tin cans or something), laser tag, skating, climbing, flying drones... all kinds of possibilities, right? :)

I never normally do much outdoorsy stuff but I think it would do me good. It would provide exercise and also help me to release energy which I think is good for relaxation.

Plus I'm in my 30s so... I should try to keep healthier.

I just wondered if you guys have any you enjoy too, any suggestions, etc!

Been doing some archery and shooting giant lizards with it for some time now, i suggest you start with a 20 lbs bow if you want to practice technique but if you wanna kill something with it supposedly a small critter then all it takes is a 40 lbs bow and plenty of arrows to shoot with. Gonna go hunt boars next time

Jogging. But ive been lazy about it recently

Do you have any of these? ^^

I was thinking about it today. Maybe airsoft (including target practice with tin cans or something), laser tag, skating, climbing, flying drones... all kinds of possibilities, right? :)

I never normally do much outdoorsy stuff but I think it would do me good. It would provide exercise and also help me to release energy which I think is good for relaxation.

Plus I'm in my 30s so... I should try to keep healthier.

I just wondered if you guys have any you enjoy too, any suggestions, etc!

Hiking, you can combine it with nature photography or other interests (like bird watching/botany/sight seeing/etc.), have some places which I like and know something about - have also made lists of places I want to see in the future/again (like certain castles/caves/mountains/lakes, places where certain animals/plants occur, places with interesting histories - like former volcanoes). Is quite a good cope. If you know nothing about these topics there are apps where you take a picture of a plant/animal and then the app tells you which species it is (don't trust it/few it with skepticism, but it can point you in the right direction and works on many occasions).