Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hispanic men are giga-cucked

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Hispanic/Latino families throw huge parties for girls who reach age 15. Quinceras are a form of foid worship. Im hispanic myself and ive only been to one quince when I was 13. I was forced to go because my brother was asked to be a chavalan (dancer). I hated the experience. I just sat down ate the food, I didnt watch the people dance together because I was jealous of seeing pretty woemn dancing with other guys. When the girl becomes 15 she automatically becomes a whore. She is being creampied by chads and thier fathers dont even give a shit. Hispanic families never discipline their duaghter because they are too cucked to do it. Hispanic fathers let their daughters do almost whatever they want. Hispanic men are weaklings. God, I fucking hate them, they are whiteknights too. In hispanic culture, women are praised and its no wonder why hispanic men support womens rights.
IMG 0045

Worldwide problem

What's a quincera can you explain in detail and why they do that.

Hispanic/Latino families throw huge parties for girls who reach age 15. Quinceras are a form of foid worship. Im hispanic myself and ive only been to one quince when I was 13. I was forced to go because my brother was asked to be a chavalan (dancer). I hated the experience. I just sat down ate the food, I didnt watch the people dance together because I was jealous of seeing pretty woemn dancing with other guys. When the girl becomes 15 she automatically becomes a whore. She is being creampied by chads and thier fathers dont even give a shit. Hispanic families never discipline their duaghter because they are too cucked to do it. Hispanic fathers let their daughters do almost whatever they want. Hispanic men are weaklings. God, I fucking hate them, they are whiteknights too. In hispanic culture, women are praised and its no wonder why hispanic men support womens rights.
View attachment 1056519
My hispanic friend used to get his phone taken by his parents for years at a time. They got his 8 year old sister a phone And tablet and also gave her HIS macbook that he bought and his ps4.

He was going to highschool And couldnt even pick up foids cause his 8 yr old sister needed a phone more according to his mom

Hispanic/Latino families throw huge parties for girls who reach age 15. Quinceras are a form of foid worship. Im hispanic myself
Foids wroshiping is most cucks thingz that every man should do.

Its over for us

make a tunnel with a shovel under their feet and put explosives there and make a big splash (in minecraft)

@Logic55 @beanercel @Immolator @iamsubhuman @andinocel @Ci Jey @ItsOver4cel @Chingaquedito @Endangered
No point in getting ltr with a us city latina

The ones from the city are fucking terrible and Edgars + thug maxxed Latinos may pull but their women are shitty hoodrats.

If you aren’t thug maxxed Latino do not ever go for some disgusting hoodrat or landwhale you’re a betabuxx cuck if you do.

If she’s not some suburban non primitive one or chronically online weeb she’s shit tier garbage. The attractive Latinas are the non primitive foids that tend to be Hqnp since they aren’t obese and tend to reside in the suburbs.

Chronically online Latinas are ideal for any latinocel looking for a Hispanic foid as well. They may come from the city but they are far more better to Ltr.

@Logic55 @beanercel @Immolator @iamsubhuman @andinocel @Ci Jey @ItsOver4cel @Chingaquedito @Endangered
No point in getting ltr with a us city latina

The ones from the city are fucking terrible and Edgars + thug maxxed Latinos may pull but their women are shitty hoodrats.

If you aren’t thug maxxed Latino do not ever go for some disgusting hoodrat or landwhale you’re a betabuxx cuck if you do.

If she’s not some suburban non primitive one or chronically online weeb she’s shit tier garbage. The attractive Latinas are the non primitive foids that tend to be Hqnp since they aren’t obese and tend to reside in the suburbs.

Chronically online Latinas are ideal for any latinocel looking for a Hispanic foid as well. They may come from the city but they are far more better to Ltr.
Thank you for the advice brocel But you have to realize those arr like 0.1% also frijolera girls here are hopdrats also Kek

@beanercel ye true but they’re the only foids I mainly was attracted to for the most part. I should’ve specified in my earlier threads from like a year ago this difference.

But yea I would never betabuxx a hoodrat goblina :feelspuke: :feelspuke:. I always meant to specify that & oh and Edgar maxxing attracts that type of foid so it’s definitely best not to do that

View attachment 1056519
Our culture is gynocentric as fuck brocel, i remember the chambelans were always the tallest and most good looking guys while we subhumans where just hanging around JFL.

Also look up at the media representation of latino men, whites/blacks/asians are represented as either leaders, intelligent men or strong family figures. While we and curries are represented as just "hard working" beta abused dogs..

Who the fuck wants to be represented as hard working?

Our culture is gynocentric as fuck brocel, i remember the chambelans were always the tallest and most good looking guys while we subhumans where just hanging around JFL.

Also look up at the media representation of latino men, whites/blacks/asians are represented as either leaders, intelligent men or strong family figures. While we and curries are represented as just "hard working" beta abused dogs..

Who the fuck wants to be represented as hard working?
It's unfair brocel, we need to spread the blackpill to as many Hispanic men as possible. This is just terrible

It's unfair brocel, we need to spread the blackpill to as many Hispanic men as possible. This is just terrible
I've been doing it since 2022, on Facebook we are thousands of latinocels getting organized

it’s another retarded tradition that should be discontinued, make it so the only age that’s really relevant to celebrate is 18 across the board, that’s the age of adulthood for foids and men anyhow