Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian men get so much hate, but nigger and hispanic women get no hate even though black/hispanic women are fat pigs.

B

bcroger

Major
Indian men can't control the fact that they are born ugly, short and have an accent.

Hispanic and blk women are 80% overweight and obese. Plus Mexico is now fatter than the USA. Why do Indian men get hate for being BORN ugly and having that accent , none of which they can control, but no one says shit about black/hispanic women for being the worlds fattest people and choosing to be ugly, fat, fucks.

HAHAHHAHA NIGGA REALLY SAID NIGGERS GET NO HATE @Rabbi Schneerson

HAHAHHAHA NIGGA REALLY SAID NIGGERS GET NO HATE @Rabbi Schneerson
sheboons get no hate but their male counterparts do. even white supremacist fags marry sheboons

sheboons get no hate but their male counterparts do. even white supremacist fags marry sheboons
Black women are not that popular with men. Black American women are probably the ugliest and fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

Black women are not that popular with men. Black American women are probably the ugliest and fattest group of ppl on planet earth.
why the fuck are u @ me

black women is the most hideous looking fucks ever i rather fuck a pajeeta
World's least attractive are black American(over 80% are overweight or obese) women followed by Hispanic American and Mexican(from Mexico) women (since 80% are overweight or obese and avg. height is 5'2." Plus Mexico is now fatter than the USA)

World's least attractive are black American(over 80% are overweight or obese) women followed by Hispanic American and Mexican(from Mexico) women (since 80% are overweight or obese and avg. height is 5'2." Plus Mexico is now fatter than the USA)
latinas mog sheboons

IMG 5205

Indian men can't control the fact that they are born ugly, short and have an accent.

Hispanic and blk women are 80% overweight and obese. Plus Mexico is now fatter than the USA. Why do Indian men get hate for being BORN ugly and having that accent , none of which they can control, but no one says shit about black/hispanic women for being the worlds fattest people and choosing to be ugly, fat, fucks.
I like black women thick booty

Indians are hated because they are annoying, most importantly, they invade and take up spaces.

It's a well known fact that indians love to make videos in English, only to speak in their Hindu languages.

When they go to other countries, they get some management spot and only hire their own kind.

No one really likes this.

Because we live in a gynocracy

Because curries are the worst race to exist sadly.

Indians are hated because they are annoying, most importantly, they invade and take up spaces.

It's a well known fact that indians love to make videos in English, only to speak in their Hindu languages.

When they go to other countries, they get some management spot and only hire their own kind.

No one really likes this.
They can't control it.

Look at how FAT hispanic and black women are. They CHOOSE to be fat

Only online they do . Nobody actually says it irl
yall pussy as fuck bro me and my friends back in middle school would just harrass black people and call them niggers and cotton pickers

yall pussy as fuck bro me and my friends back in middle school would just harrass black people and call them niggers and cotton pickers
No you didn’t you literally speak like a nigger u probably tried to wigger maxx and failed

No you didn’t you literally speak like a nigger u probably tried to wigger maxx and failed
never tried wiggermaxxing i was just a low inhib dude that had some nigger friends and mostly chink friends and steal shit for fun and go home and play games

never tried wiggermaxxing i was just a low inhib dude that had some nigger friends and mostly chink friends and steal shit for fun and go home and play games
So it was just standard middle school banter? Nothing special I did the same and everyone else did too During those days

I don't like black and Latina foids so I guess that's my unpopular opinion