Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spic men are rude

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Everyone knows black foids are the rudest and have the worst attitude, but their male equivalents are spic men. I’ve met many spic men that are complete intolerable pricks from the moment you see them. And I am Hispanic myself. Spic women are usually nice on the other hand. Idk what it is about the men that makes them such assholes. Maybe they are just rude to me because they hate other Hispanic men. Either way I want to bash some of their stupid heads in

people just cant mind their own business

Taconiggers are degenerates and should be nailed to the fucking border I cant wait until emperor trump is reelected he is actually going to execute all wetbacks.

I get what you mean. Some (not all) are complete asswipes the second you meet them. Like not even an ounce of basic manners or respect. I haven’t experienced that from any other race of fellow men.

Taconiggers are degenerates and should be nailed to the fucking border I cant wait until emperor trump is reelected he is actually going to execute all wetbacks.
@Dregster

You're not the only one. I live here in California and interacted with many hispanic men and notice the exact same thing.

The first gen ones are nice and well mannered but not the 2nd gen young ones.

The young ghetto hispanic males are intolerable. They show zero respect even for random strangers. They do that to the wrong person and theyre gonna get killed. They are extremely disrespectful.

This is quite simple actually. A lot of them are just naturally assholes (with a cocky flare) to begin with but add to that the fact that so many of them are bastards with no father figure, then you easily so why so many of them are so extremely disrespectful.

Then you take into account what the female equivalent of them would be like. Yep you guessed it right, a hot headed latina with no self control being disrespectful to everyone.

Last edited:
This is quite simple actually. A lot of them are just naturally assholes (with a cocky flare) to begin with but add to that the fact that so many of them are bastards with no father figure, then you easily so why so many of them are so extremely disrespectful.
Spic families are quite dysfunctional and messy contrary to the stereotype of muhh family values.

I hope he will too but it’s looking like a pipe dream.

I'm jealous of latinos cuz a lot of them fuck their big booty cousins

I strongly agree

Everyone knows black foids are the rudest and have the worst attitude, but their male equivalents are spic men. I’ve met many spic men that are complete intolerable pricks from the moment you see them. And I am Hispanic myself. Spic women are usually nice on the other hand. Idk what it is about the men that makes them such assholes. Maybe they are just rude to me because they hate other Hispanic men. Either way I want to bash some of their stupid heads in
Blacks are worse, Latinos r chill , but then again communities stick with each other so

Blacks are worse, Latinos r chill , but then again communities stick with each other so
No there not. I’ve met black men with manners. I rarely ever meet a young Latino man with manners and they are just nasty people

Most normies are rude if you’re non NT lmfao. Normie males are not friends of non NTs like us I think that women cucking, manipulating and having them betabuxx is a good thing fuck them

I'm jealous of latinos cuz a lot of them fuck their big booty cousins
Fr latino incels are largely a myth. Im only incel because I’m non nt and look like I could be curry

Most of them have tons of pride that is not based on anything.

Beat them up and they'll hate you more or respect you.

Are you in Spic land or outside of Spic land? I hate it when minorities have an attitude. They are guests and should behave and show gratitude.