Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hiroshima nagasaki blackpill in class today

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
How do you guys weigh so little? There's a tiny Asian woman at my job who's not even 5 feet, not fat at all, and she weighs like 42kg.

How do you know how much she weighs. You fucked her?
How would I receive the information by fucking her? I asked her because she was complaining about being fat.

How would I receive the information by fucking her? I asked her because she was complaining about being fat.
Haha, I would piss her off and say she needs to loose 5kg and don’t orbit her if you’re not fucking her

Haha, I would piss her off and say she needs to loose 5kg and don’t orbit her if you’re not fucking her
I don't orbit her, I have to work with her.

:feels::feels::feels:
Oven for many men normies.

You must fake a cry or go outside after that or make a tantrum, at least the fucking teacher have to take some actions.
I make some tantrums in a class where I studied recently and ppl respect you more after that.

We understand that men's emotions are suppressed irl, which we believe it shouldn't be the case
Speak for yourself or prove it. Like I said, this is an incel forum and not tumblr. There is no rule that this forum has to be a cry baby safe space, and you're the first person that I've ever heard say so.
It's bitch made behavior that got us into this mess in the first place. You're literally one step away from being an IT cuck.

Why are you so averse to the idea of having a little resilience?

And if you wanna know, my father told me that he learned compassion and feelings from me
I can't imagine. I feel bad for you if that's true.
"teehee i learned to have feelings"
you sound like a woman bro, ngl

different. The situation required the class to compliment each other, as it's the activity offered by the group. The foid was in position of having to compliment OP physical attribute, which is a hard job. She couldn't say the truth like the foid who said things like OP's legs are skinny, nor delude OP and create sarcastic joke in the process by saying he's handsome. It's unlike your case when the normie asked you that question when it's not actually necessary and the condition didn't force him to. But the foid here was in a condition of either saying the brutal truth or delusion, all of which she didn't choose. She chose to say the truth in a most pleasant and suitable way for that condition. After all, getting told "you're ugly" instead of "you look kind" while the activity is giving compliment to each other is just painful.

I didn't really read all of this, but I assume that your point is that she had to say what she said because of the circumstances.
I don't really know how to respond to your gibberish. You could have said that in fewer words and You didn't really acknowledge any of my points.
She had to say something? You're not saying anything new. We already knew that.
What do you want me to say?
You're wrong.
Read my post again.
Kind of low iq tbh
It also says a lot about you. You're really giving a foid the benefit of the doubt right now.

I wanted to explain to the other incels here what the foid was doing, so that they can avoid bad situations in the future where they might open themselves up to insults from normies and foids. I'm sharing my knowledge from personal experience, so that you can avoid the same traps that normies will set for you and so that you can understand normie behavior and motivation.
It didn't really work on you though. Which isn't too surprising considering some of the other things that you're saying.
I guess some people can't be helped.

I make some tantrums in a class where I studied recently and ppl respect you more after that.
Based. Do you sperg out or something? What specifically do you do?

was in class and this dumb foid was giving a presentation on body shaming. she made us do this group activity where we all went around and complimented each of the students and they all called each other handsome pretty cute blah blah blah. when it was my turn to be complimented the whole class went silent for 10 seconds straight until some fucking bitch insulted me by saying that i have skinny legs (take the legpill, srs :feelsrope:), then this other foid virtue signaled by saying that i looked kind (translation: i look like a low t beta cuck orbiter), last but not least this nt normalfag with a recessed chin sarcastically said that i was handsome and they all laughed at me :lul::lul: just lol

View attachment 138410

tldr; normies body shame me during a presentation on body shaming
I’d complain to the teacher complain to the student making the presentation and saying that was insulting

I’m sorry for what happened bro

I absolutely fucking abhor college and high school

You’re either part of the clique or you are not

You must fake a cry or go outside after that or make a tantrum, at least the fucking teacher have to take some actions.
they wouldve just laughed even harder tbh. im a ricecel and low t so im not intimidating at all

Same for me but worse. 43 or 43 kg. At 5'7
Damn bro idk if Lanzamaxxing is the way to go

Speak for yourself or prove it. Like I said, this is an incel forum and not tumblr. There is no rule that this forum has to be a cry baby safe space, and you're the first person that I've ever heard say so.

they wouldve just laughed even harder tbh. im a ricecel and low t so im not intimidating at all
Yes but you have to do some reaction , if you stay there freeze they continues to trow shit at you. I mean next time you can claim"I don't want to stay in front of the class because last time some ppl insult me " then the fucking teacher have to ask "what ppl" you can say "youwere there , you forget it, you don't have memory?" you can make an unconfortable situation and some ppl of the group can be with you believe or not. Not all the ppl in that class must be confortable with center of atention group.

Damn bro idk if Lanzamaxxing is the way to go

You don't have to be a member to view the forum, you fucking retard. I've been browsing the forum for a year, and I've been involved in inceldom and foid related discussions for many years. This is actually the first time that I've ever seen someone promote crying like a woman in this context. And you seem to also enjoy crying like a woman.
If I'm not right, than link me to a thread made before this one where people encourage being a little bitch and crying like a woman.
Exactly. Go cry now. It's okay, let it out. It's manly to cry. Stop suppressing your emotions bro

Last edited:
You don't have to be a member to view the forum, you fucking retard. If I'm not right, than link me to a thread made before this one where people encourage being a little bitch and crying like a woman.
Exactly. Go cry now. It's okay, let it out. It's manly to cry. Stop suppressing your emotions bro
toxic masculinity much??? :soy:

You don't have to be a member to view the forum, you fucking retard. If I'm not right, than link me to a thread made before this one where people encourage being a little bitch and crying like a woman.
Lmao bro for someone who looks down on "crying little bitches" you sure act like a hormone-driven emotional sperg

Lmao bro for someone who looks down on "crying little bitches" you sure act like a hormone-driven emotional sperg
Not an argument. It's okay to cry, man. We won't judge you. Calm down, take a break, and have a good cry.

I'll be here when you get back.

Not an argument. It's okay to cry, man. We won't judge you. Calm down, take a break, and have a good cry.

do u want to cry with me im about to let loose

You look kind? You got the personality on point then. Sounds like you are one haircut and shower from ascending, buddy boyo.
Just put yourself out there :soy:
What Is Bloatmaxxing?
Kpopmaxxing only works if you're tall. Same with bloatmaxxing tbh. I look godawful bloatmaxxed (legit 2/10 anywhere above 17% body fat), so I get where you're coming from.

Yes but please lend me your manly, high-T Chadcel shoulder

Incel in school is a black man at a KKK gathering
I've no joke have heard people talk about how nice some people are and those same people insulted me and harassed me because I'm ugly.

You don't have to be a member to view the forum, you fucking retard. I've been browsing the forum for a year, and I've been involved in inceldom and foid related discussions for many years.
Ngl lmaoing hard rn after reading this and the ban appeal thread:lul:

At work today someone told me "you don't have a chance with ____ (girl at work), sorry" and then laughed at me. I've never expressed any interest in the girl they were talking about, but I guess it was time to remind me that I'm subhuman so I don't deserve intimacy.

At work today someone told me "you don't have a chance with ____ (girl at work), sorry" and then laughed at me. I've never expressed any interest in the girl they were talking about, but I guess it was time to remind me that I'm subhuman so I don't deserve intimacy.
Was it that asian girl. Why are you wagecucking on Sunday btw

Was it that asian girl. Why are you wagecucking on Sunday btw
It was the Asian girl who told me I don't have a chance with another girl (who she is gay for). She, the Asian, later bullied me and I couldn't do anything about it because she's my boss. I wagecuck on Sunday while I have the flu because life is a sick joke.

was in class and this dumb foid was giving a presentation on body shaming. she made us do this group activity where we all went around and complimented each of the students and they all called each other handsome pretty cute blah blah blah. when it was my turn to be complimented the whole class went silent for 10 seconds straight until some fucking bitch insulted me by saying that i have skinny legs (take the legpill, srs :feelsrope:), then this other foid virtue signaled by saying that i looked kind (translation: i look like a low t beta cuck orbiter), last but not least this nt normalfag with a recessed chin sarcastically said that i was handsome and they all laughed at me :lul::lul: just lol

View attachment 138410

tldr; normies body shame me during a presentation on body shaming

Damn. Brutal. Hiroshima Nagasaki black pill right there. It's over for Auschwitzcels like us.

It was the Asian girl who told me I don't have a chance with another girl (who she is gay for). She, the Asian, later bullied me and I couldn't do anything about it because she's my boss. I wagecuck on Sunday while I have the flu because life is a sick joke.
Imagine a little noodlewhore pushing you around. I would’ve told her to shut her mouth and suck my white cock

Silly inkel it's not body shaming if it's a man
Nothing matters if you are a man.
Fucking shit. "You look kind". I'd generally go to the restroom and cry in a stall. They can't find even a single thing of your looks to be complimented. Which means your physical attributes, from head to toe, isn't good
This is why we must put all of them in a zoo. And Stab their kidneys endlessly. This is how NTs must get. It's for the greater good for earth. All in Minecraft definitive edition. I stab pigs daily

Last edited: