Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hiroshima nagasaki blackpill in class today

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Women can body shame men all they want, no one cares.
Tbh that makes me rage so hard. I hate these 2 faced idiots who whiteknight maxx to get pussy.

>psychology in 2019
>science and math-oriented

lol

Psychometrics has some really intense math involved, e.g. the Rasch model, Cronbach's alpha. Not to mention the entry-level statistics required for empirical research.

I would have anxiety if I were you and probably sperged out if this happened to me. I feel bad for you OP.

Why didn't you protest to the teacher/moderator?

Why didn't you protest to the teacher/moderator?
this didnt qualify as bullying as they were doing it in a joking manner tbh i wouldve just came off as an insecure autist if i said anything about it
I would have anxiety if I were you and probably sperged out if this happened to me. I feel bad for you OP.
i pretty much stared at the floor the whole time trying not to sperg out
Psychometrics has some really intense math involved, e.g. the Rasch model, Cronbach's alpha. Not to mention the entry-level statistics required for empirical research.
its an intro to psych course so we just talk about dumb shit most of the time

This. Jfl at going to school in 2019. I feel bad for all the yet to be incels with four more years of highschool left to do. Imagine being 14 year old you, but having to do it all over again in 2019 and not even realizing how over it is.

High school was the worst 4 years of my life. OP is at uni though...

just bloatmaxx bro

fucking brutal activity I would have been extremely nervous and ngl I would have conveniently left the room when it was about to get to me

fucking brutal activity I would have been extremely nervous and ngl I would have conveniently left the room when it was about to get to me
5 trillion iq tbh i wouldve done it if my brain wasnt on autist mode :feelstastyman:

Burn this useless planet now .

Unironically start bloatmaxxing
bloatmaxxed ricecels look terrible tbh the only reason i would go to the gym is to improve frame for my kpopmaxxing master plan

bloatmaxxed ricecels look terrible tbh the only reason i would go to the gym is to improve frame for my kpopmaxxing master plan
Kpopmaxxing only works if you're tall. Same with bloatmaxxing tbh. I look godawful bloatmaxxed (legit 2/10 anywhere above 17% body fat), so I get where you're coming from.

Doing a bettER idea is a more sensible response if you're bullied, rejected brutally, or hated. But this is not the case here.
It is the case here. Op may not realize it, but the foid that he thought was virtue signalling was really insulting him. No girl will ever honestly mean "you look kind" as anything other than a veiled insult. She knows it's insulting, even if you don't know it's insulting. She knows what it means to "look kind", and she knows why she's saying it.

As a side note, it's a good for all incels to realize that most normies have hidden motives for what they do. As is the case here, she wasn't being friendly, she was being destructive, only covertly. Normies do shit like that all the time.
It's kind of like when a normie asks you if you have a girlfriend. I've had a few instances when a normie has asked me that, and if I were to take his statements at face value, I would believe that he was asking a sincere question. But you have to know better. He's doing it to call attention to something that makes you look bad. Either for his own gratification(bullying), or as a socially competitive strategy.
It can be hard to keep up with normies lies and deceptive behavior, so I recommend avoiding them when possible. Good luck out there, guys.

This is why men rope or end their lives. Men crying is judged and looked down upon. Men need to at least get accepted of expressing their emotions.
Am I on an incels forum or am I on tumblr?
What the fuck are you saying?

Not everyone is as much as a little bitch as you. What would your father think of you if he read what you just wrote?

Last edited:
this didnt qualify as bullying as they were doing it in a joking manner tbh i wouldve just came off as an insecure autist if i said anything about it
It doesn't matter, you should have pointed out the hypocrisy. It's time to make a stand.

Not everyone is as much as a little bitch as you. What would your father think of you if he read what you just wrote?
what the fuck is wrong with you man? you dont know what deathnics have to go through on the daily

pp bro what state are you in?

Body posititivty is ok for normies when it comes to landwhales but when it comes to people like us, it's okay to be rude

They don't even see the irony do they.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Go cry more, bitch.

Who says I'm not ethnic? I've also been bullied and humiliated plenty of times, we are on an incel forum so it should be obvious. I'm just not a little bitch, and you are, and you seem to be content with being one and you even admit it.
You deserve to be an incel.
i grew up on soy bro its part of the ricecel diet

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Go cry more, bitch.

Who says I'm not ethnic? I've also been bullied and humiliated plenty of times, we are on an incel forum so it should be obvious. I'm just not a little bitch, and you are, and you seem to be content with being one and you even admit it.
You deserve to be an incel.
Bro be nice to pp

Incel in school is a black man at a KKK gathering

Yeah. He sent me a private message and told me that he likes how emotional you are and that it makes you look cute. He wants to comfort you when you're crying.

It is the case here. Op may not realize it, but the foid that he thought was virtue signalling was really insulting him. No girl will ever honestly mean "you look kind" as anything other than a veiled insult. She knows it's insulting, even if you don't know it's insulting. She knows what it means to "look kind", and she knows why she's saying it.

As a side note, it's a good for all incels to realize that most normies have hidden motives for what they do. As is the case here, she wasn't being friendly, she was being destructive, only covertly. Normies do shit like that all the time.
It's kind of like when a normie asks you if you have a girlfriend. I've had a few instances when a normie has asked me that, and if I were to take his statements at face value, I would believe that he was asking a sincere question. But you have to know better. He's doing it to call attention to something that makes you look bad. Either for his own gratification(bullying), or as a socially competitive strategy.
It can be hard to keep up with normies lies and deceptive behavior, so I recommend avoiding them when possible. Good luck out there, guys.
This one's different. The situation required the class to compliment each other, as it's the activity offered by the group. The foid was in position of having to compliment OP physical attribute, which is a hard job. She couldn't say the truth like the foid who said things like OP's legs are skinny, nor delude OP and create sarcastic joke in the process by saying he's handsome. It's unlike your case when the normie asked you that question when it's not actually necessary and the condition didn't force him to. But the foid here was in a condition of either saying the brutal truth or delusion, all of which she didn't choose. She chose to say the truth in a most pleasant and suitable way for that condition. After all, getting told "you're ugly" instead of "you look kind" while the activity is giving compliment to each other is just painful.

Yes you are on an incel forum. We have compassions and feelings towards each other. We understand that men's emotions are suppressed irl, which we believe it shouldn't be the case. We have hearts.

And if you wanna know, my father told me that he learned compassion and feelings from me