Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hilarious and based blackpilled old geezer on youtube

new subscriber, based oldcel

He should join this forum he looks like he never made a foid wet in his life

Some of these wizards are super entertaining to listen to. They've had a lot of time to work on their rhetoric and delivery, I guess.
But yeah, this guy's great. Thanks for sharing, brocel!

Some of these wizards are super entertaining to listen to. They've had a lot of time to work on their rhetoric and delivery, I guess.
Yeah he's quick-witted especially for an old wiz, i mean his mind is probably sharper than mine even though he must have at least 20 years on me :feelstastyman:
But yeah, this guy's great. Thanks for sharing, brocel!
:feelsYall:

He's a legit oldcel, I wonder how he even got to the manosphere? Perhaps he was divorceraped, or sent his own way years ago?

He's a legit oldcel, I wonder how he even got to the manosphere? Perhaps he was divorceraped, or sent his own way years ago?
He claimed in one of his videos that he's a loser and that he never had a wife. A girlfriend maybe - he never said about his dating life in the past. But I doubt it, he doesn't sound like the kind of man who would delude himself with bluepilled lies.
He also said that he's happy that he never had a wife because she'd probably bitch at him and run him through the trash cuz he's a low-status male. Based oldcel.

FUCKKKKKKK I HATE WOMEN. DECAPITATE RETARD FOIDS. FUCK DISGUSTING ROASTIE SLUTS. DROPKICK DUMB CUNT IN HER PUSSY

Oy bruv its yo mate polly dolly sally from peckham brug ye
@Pancakecel

One of the best channels I subbed in a long time, thanks OP.