Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hiking group was a waste of time

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
All the foids and Chads walk together and the competition is high, older couples stick together or with other couples they know, they don't really want you there speaking to them. The only foids who do speak are old grandmas at the back who talk about their grandkids and their latest travel trip. You're like a fly buzzing around trying to find someone to bug.

So much for "join a hiking group bro".

JFL at listening to norman sucm advice

Brutal blackpill.
Mods, pin this.

No trail for your face

I'd only go hiking alone. Other humans ruin the feeling of nature.

JFL at listening to norman sucm advice
Now I can say I told you so to them.
Brutal blackpill.
Mods, pin this.
No trail for your face
The only trail we take is the one where we collect blackpills like collectables in a video game.
I was talked into going as it was hyped up as a way to meet people.

Last edited:
norman sucm advice
Just join a club / activity group bro. You'll meet new people bro ...

Anyone with a bit of social skills knows this is bullshit. People are always in their routine, even in groups. Couples are the worst. You don't make new real friends after childhood, just acquaintances.

Anyone with a bit of social skills knows this is bullshit. People are always in their routine, even in groups. Couples are the worst. You don't make new real friends after childhood, just acquaintances.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Plus this. Other humans tend to ruin activities if you're really passionate.

I hate to go to the cinema with a fucktard who doesn't know how to behave, eat pop corn and comments the movie every 2 minutes. Same applies to literally every other activities.

Socialization is dead after the highschool, after that llosers stay inside and normies recognize each other and flock together.

hiking when you're an incel is only fun when alone. Just go off the beaten track sometimes

Socialization is dead after the highschool, after that llosers stay inside and normies recognize each other and flock together.
Or post-university

2023 05 29 17 12 35 Manifesto of Elliot Rodger   PDF  Mozilla Firefox

2023 05 29 17 24 43 Manifesto of Elliot Rodger   PDF  Mozilla Firefox

...Ashley?

I learnt this the hard way

All the foids and Chads walk together and the competition is high, older couples stick together or with other couples they know, they don't really want you there speaking to them. The only foids who do speak are old grandmas at the back who talk about their grandkids and their latest travel trip. You're like a fly buzzing around trying to find someone to bug.

So much for "join a hiking group bro".
If you join any social group people will naturally avoid you because you're ugly and unattractiveness is something that's instinctually despised. Things are no different than they were in highschool when the ugly kids were extremely unpopular and would have to befriend each other. Young women are especially repulsed by young unattractive men. It's such a cope from normies to think that a young woman with infinite options via dating apps or otherwise would settle for a more unattractive man just because she found him amusing in some way.

Now I can say I told you so to them.

The only trail we take is the one where we collect blackpills like collectables in a video game.

I was talked into going as it was hyped up as a way to meet people.
It is a good way to meet people if you're normie.

I always hated hiking when I was the only person who was walking alone. Everyone else was in groups of 2-5 maybe. Sometimes I would walk next to a group and say nothing, but when the trail got more narrow I was forced to walk in front or behind them.

Well, I’ve never been in a hiking group.

But when I first got sober, I went to Narcotics Anonymous.

I was always left to sit by myself. Never greeted, never spoken to.

One day, I sat down as people were beginning to enter the room.
No one sat by me.
I just stood up and walked out.

I never went back to that, or any other, meetings.

And I’ve been sober for more than 20 years now.
Sobriety come from finding what keeps you sober, not from cult-like brainwashing at NA.

I'd say try your luck with the grandmas but those are Chad only as well.

ALONE OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES MOG STATISTICALLY HARD THIS KIND OF NORMCUCKOLDRY :blackpill:

THIS is what my shrink suggested to me yesterday JFL. He said I should join a group or club "to make 1 or 2 friends". My mother has him as a shrink too, probably told him to indirectly say I should be content with friends (because I can't get a gf, for obvious reasons) :feelssus: I'm not this dumb

If you join any social group people will naturally avoid you because you're ugly and unattractiveness is something that's instinctually despised. Things are no different than they were in highschool when the ugly kids were extremely unpopular and would have to befriend each other. Young women are especially repulsed by young unattractive men. It's such a cope from normies to think that a young woman with infinite options via dating apps or otherwise would settle for a more unattractive man just because she found him amusing in some way.
this is so true, I've experienced it for 14 years now...

My psychiatrist (my mother makes me go, and it's paid by insurance) said I should join a group or club "to make 1 or 2 friends". My mother has him as a shrink too, probably told him to indirectly say I should be content with friends (because I can't get a gf, for obvious reasons). Friend and girlfriend are something completely different ! Also for me ! Why is my intelligence always insulted?!

The fate of every hobbycel