Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Highschool is built to break down low status men

• Thread starter Hideous Abomination
  • Start date
Hideous Abomination

Hideous Abomination

Greycel
Think about highschool and how it's literally built on a fucked up social dominance hierarchy the more resources a young chad has the more popular he is in the eye's of foids,norm fags, teachers etc while the low status male gets mostly bullied and mocked just for having the gull to exist that shit just breaks ur will after 4 years of complete humiliation and all for what I tell you... disability money is what low status men need to recover from all the bullshit that he endured

High school is just meant to prepare normies for a life of wage slavery, nothing else

All of society is built to break down low status men

High school isn't real life, you fucking incel. Your bullies and the foids they all had regular fucking sessions with GREW UP, went to college, partied around even more, fucked, statistically are much more likely to get a nice well-paying job, married, retained that same level of condescension and disgust at you filthy inkwells... :feelsUgh:

Wait, what was I saying? :feelshaha:

Highschool broke me. If I didn't go, then I wouldn't have as many horrible memories. The way my mind works is that anything negative that occurs constantly replays without end. I will never forget. That's why I avoid painful situations. If I go outside. I will only achieve more tools of torture that my brain will use on me with later

So
Highschool broke me. If I didn't go, then I wouldn't have as many horrible memories. The way my mind works is that anything negative that occurs constantly replays without end. I will never forget. That's why I avoid painful situations. If I go outside. I will only achieve more tools of torture that my brain will use on me with later
Sorry to hear highschool was brootal for me to

High school isn't real life, you fucking incel. Your bullies and the foids they all had regular fucking sessions with GREW UP, went to college, partied around even more, fucked, statistically are much more likely to get a nice well-paying job, married, retained that same level of condescension and disgust at you filthy inkwells... :feelsUgh:

Lol u were Virtue Signaling and got confused boyo

High school is more brutal than adult life. They establish the hierarchy during school years in the hopes you stay where you belong. But once you enter adulthood the previous hierarchy in high school and elementary no longer matters to normies for the most part. The problem is they have already made sure you know your place in the hierarchy so much that you actually believe thats where you belong. So after high school even if you could be better you are so demoralized and unmotivated that you learn to accept youre place at the bottom.

Moronism
Png

#181204398Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:36 PM CST
This is quite natural behavior throughout society. Constructing constant fantasies using components of reality allows you to entertain yourself by gaining psychological-dominance over the common civilian. I would also recommend that you distance yourself from other, negative individuals, so that you can begin the psychological ascension process.
Aetricity
Png

#181204415Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:36 PM CST
I've actually talked to a wall before at one point, I understand where shes coming from. Eeeven though it is kind of weird, you gotta admit. I guess try to be her friend, but then again I don't know the circumstances. Henceforth, we shall venture! | http://www.roblox.com/1-Post-item?id=318384228 | [+3,257]
Aveeo
Png

#181204668Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:40 PM CST
I would probably talk to her, mainly because I would be curious about her. Respect the science!
ThaiStandardSoap
Png

#181204751Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:41 PM CST
HEY WALLS WON'T DECEIVE YOU OR TALK SMACK BEHIND YOUR BACK

True, being ugly or a social retard should be a disability. Normies don't want ugly socially awkward people around them anyway, so at least give us neetbuxx and let us rot.

If you got Nothing to lose, YOU Have EVERY RIGHT To Take´em Out!!

School should be abolished. No mandatory schooling anymore. You can study most of the shit you need yourself.