Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "The Dystopian CULT of Looks MAXXING (Men are not okay)"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

The comments are ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Men discovered taking care of themslves and this is what they did with it
:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

As a guy with a naturally low body fat percentage and a very sharp jawline. I'm so pissed about this trend, throughout highschool I was mocked for my looks, the common one was to call me a Holocaust survivor, absolutely horrible shit. Today at 26 I have literally been approached at work by barely teenaged boys about my jawline and facial hair and how I achieved it, only once but it happened. I have also been told by most woman I have dated my jaw and thin build especially my hands and wrist are my best features. A super sharp jaw becoming popular only after I no longer care what I look like is such a piss off
:chad::chad::chad:

"I won the genetic lottery and the chicks I fucked agree, but it wasn't always that, some people made fun of me in school so that means that my slayer traits actually weren't attractive, they just became attractive now so I'm a victim:soy::soy::soy:."

But why are men pushed to that point ? You wont talk about that fatass bitch???

The comments are ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:chad::chad::chad:

"I won the genetic lottery and the chicks I fucked agree, but it wasn't always that, some people made fun of me in school so that means that my slayer traits actually weren't attractive, they just became attractive now so I'm a victim:soy::soy::soy:."

Sunscreen and moisturizer goes a very long way.

:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women looksmatch to get 10/10 guys
Men looksmatch to get a maximum of 3/10 morbidly obese women

"It feels like a cosmic joke that, as we scroll through these images of hard-edged perfection, our smartphones reflect back our own faces from the worst possible angle"

People like this deserve a tragedy in their lives to get a reality check.

Foids too. Always.

God, I fucking hate pubertymaxxers so much. Brah, just undergo metamorphosis at the age of 15 brah, it worked for me!

i hate that faggot soytuber
very punchable face