Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High sex drive and inceldom?

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Do you guys think high sex drive contributes to inceldom?

I have a lot of testosterone - way more than average - and I was a horny son of a bitch since 3rd grade. I remember (I went to Catholic grade school) watching a fucking Adam and Eve cartoon and falling in love with Eve’s naked body - 3rd fucking grade.

As I wasn’t sexually attractive starting puberty, I just killed my sex drive by jerking off so I could focus on other shit.

Looking back, a part of me feels like I lost a lot of opportunity due to my lack of restraint.

Now I’m just letting my horniness flow, because I think it’s the next step from just killing your drive. I let it flow all day and then jerk off at night to my imagination.

Do you guys think this contributed to my inceldom?

My drive has definitely gone down as I've gotten older (I'm 24) but I'm still horny every fucking day. It sucks.

I don't drive

Your bad looks contributed to your inceldom, stop coping

fn8rgmxq3vz61.jpg

Even though I feel like I have low testosterone levels

I do occasionally get so fucking horny I have to jack off time after time until either nothing comes out or until my dick swells up in pain and my libido finally gives up trying to get me to mate with a foid IRL despite knowing I'll get rejected by them every time if I tried because they are Chad only :chad:

In short, yes testosterone does contribute to our inceldom whether we realize it or not because the attraction we all have for that stinky crotch hole all foids have is exactly why we are all here and exist in the first place

FUCK EVOLUTION :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do you guys think high sex drive contributes to inceldom?

I have a lot of testosterone - way more than average - and I was a horny son of a bitch since 3rd grade. I remember (I went to Catholic grade school) watching a fucking Adam and Eve cartoon and falling in love with Eve’s naked body - 3rd fucking grade.

As I wasn’t sexually attractive starting puberty, I just killed my sex drive by jerking off so I could focus on other shit.

Looking back, a part of me feels like I lost a lot of opportunity due to my lack of restraint.

Now I’m just letting my horniness flow, because I think it’s the next step from just killing your drive. I let it flow all day and then jerk off at night to my imagination.

Do you guys think this contributed to my inceldom?
Well yes. Inceldom is involuntary celibate. If you have no sex drive and therefore no desire of sex your inceldom is not this miserable. Although when you would want sex it will impossible to do under Society´s rules.