Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High School Youtube Popular Roastie Gets Cheated on by Chad BF, acts surprised

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I will start the video at the time where she starts crying because it is hilarious, but I will post the tldr so you don't have to waste your time

I hope this keeps happening to her.

>Roastie going to photoshoot
>Chad comments saying that her makeup makes her look like a clown
>Roastie gets mad, ignores Chad for three hours(LOL), Chad gets mad
>Chad goes to party with his homeboys
>Chad gets his phallus sucked by 15 year old Roastie at party
>Roastie GF finds out, makes youtube video about it

Woah we have a rare femoid here that HASN'T applied make up YET very rare sight in todays society better take some pictures, fellas.

Why do attractive people feel surprised when their attractive SOs attract MORE attractive people? Pairbonding is dead

She deserves it. She is the one that laughs at incels.

Further into the video she mentions that she got upset with him after not texting her after 30 minutes LMAO

i hope she reads my comment, and i hope she kills herself too

Attachments

• 14111.png
    14111.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 159
how old is she if her boyfriend fucked a 15 year old???

Women deserve pain and suffering. Just like they have inflicted upon us.

Too long didn't watch but it's full of drama and autism

i hope she reads my comment, and i hope she kills herself too
I sent her a comment too, but of course she knows it's from an incel so she'll laugh it off. These women are just so dumb, I get they want Chad but they'll just find abusive ones and fuck over their kids and themselves over and over again...they're such scum.

Women deserve pain and suffering. Just like they have inflicted upon us.
she probably has an incel in everyone of her classes that likes her, but would never look their way. Instead she will date Chads with caterpillar eyebrows

maxresdefault.jpg

she probably has an incel in everyone of her classes that likes her, but would never look their way. Instead she will date Chads with caterpillar eyebrows

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't cope because everywhere I go I see shit like this.

We're genetic trash.

I sent her a comment too, but of course she knows it's from an incel so she'll laugh it off. These women are just so dumb, I get they want Chad but they'll just find abusive ones and fuck over their kids and themselves over and over again...they're such scum.
all women are dumb shit

I have seen her videos, she has a fat ass. Good jerking material.

lol boo hoo my homecoming wasn't perect, she's a bitch. Im glad she got cheated on

IN HIGH SCHOOL AND DOING THIS? Kill her in such a brutal manner women worldwide will kill themselves first so they don't have to live in a world where someone died in such a manner...

Her channel's desc:
"18 year old who loves everything fitness, lifting heavy, and smashing my goals"
Corrected:
"18 year old who loves everything degenerate, fucking heavy, and smashing (to death) my society"

maxresdefault.jpg
Look at the difference fakeup makes. It should be criminal.

She’s ugly as shit. No wonder he cheated on her.

This dumb bitch only looks decent with makeup on I'm glad she got cheated on by chad she should be dating a lesser guy

This dumb bitch only looks decent with makeup on I'm glad she got cheated on by chad she should be dating a lesser guy
I think she looks decent without fake up. Can't see a single blemish. All femoids should stop wearing that shit anyway.

I looked in the comments section of the video and found this cuck LMAO!
903D19AE 9605 48E2 86E4 BA4E048A506B

>skipping school because chad cheated on you

Whenever I see a cuck that betabux's old used up roasties like this whore I have the uncontrollable need to call him a cuck and ask him if he's ok with his wife fucking chads for free and making him pay, while not giving him any near as much as chad got in her best years. Cucks need to be shamed as well for their subservience in the chad circle of cuckery.

maxresdefault.jpg
If an incel this kind of eyebrows, everyone would call him out as a freak

maxresdefault.jpg
btw, look at the look difference. IT'S SO OVER FOR US

Please destroy this cuck!!!
Capture 2018 04 14 09 14 56

I used to feel bad for roasties getting cheated on, now it’s fucking hilarious lifefuel. I drink their miserable tears.

Hope the Chad-loving whore Kills herself.