Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My parents chimp out over everything

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
TLDR: My father screeched at me and slammed the door because the bathroom door was squeaking and mom/dad acted like assholes to me during dinner because my sister made them mad.

Like just earlier today, my dad screamed at me to go back into my room. This was because I was cleaning my bathroom which is across the hallway from my room earlier, and the door gets stuck in the doorframe a lot so it makes noise. I am the only one in the house who will clean their walls and doors occasionally, and I was on a cleaning binge/spree tonight so I was going in and out of the bathroom and even cleaning the door, so it kept making a squeaky noise. After I was done cleaning, he stomped over there and started opening and closing the door rapidly. My guess is that he was mad that my door noise irritated him during his YouTube video binging that he does every night on the living room TV. I peeked my head around to see what was going on, and he gave me a very nasty look. He yelled to the whole house that it was super irritating, and I asked him if I should not have cleaned the bathroom. He yelled no, and then slammed the door shut as hard as humanly possible, and the entire towel rack behind the door crashed onto the tiler floor below. I said something calmly like "Well, now your rage made something fall" and he gave me an even nastier look and reluctantly put the towel rack back up. Then he screamed at me to go into my room, which of course I did. And I locked my door too.

Additionally, they will often take their rage out on me for other issues that they have, or problems that other people have caused. They are incapable of separating their rage for one person from their treatment of other people. For example, today, I also was told by both my mom and my dad that "We are in a bad mood today SnakeCel!". They did not specify why, but I know from eavesdropping earlier that they were infuriated by my hypersocial sister who keeps going out of the house all day to hang out with her Chad boyfriend. My sister has trouble with being responsible, timely, and clean, and in general gets into trouble a lot, which often makes them angry. But even after they scold her, they often feel the need to scold or even punish me as well for her problems. So of course when I went into the kitchen earlier this evening (before the whole bathroom door incident), they acted pissy and irate the entire time I was in the same vicinity as them even though I said nothing. It's fucking annoying because I had hardly interacted with them at all besides general pleasantries and polite talk. Fucking stupid that I am treated this way. I know I am financially dependent but that isn't an excuse to treat me like their own personal, proverbial punching bag.

Very brutal. They would not treat me this way if I was an adopted Chad or if I had a better genetic recombination from their genes. But instead, I got the most subhuman traits from both of them. Why do they scold me like this when they brought me into the world? I am hardly, if ever, disrespectful to them like this! I know for a fact that I was an unplanned pregnancy, I wish they had just fucking aborted me, what a pair of pussified faggots my parents are!

I cannot wait until I am no longer financially dependent on these fuckers. I just have to wait until I graduate uni and then I can get a big boy job and not need them for financial support anymore. I can live outside the house again and not have to be under their fucking thumb all the time.

It's extremely brutal when they yell at me a lot for shit that I had little to no part in especially such as in those stories I mentioned.

ugh I am not reading all that
screw your family ngl

Sorry you had to endure that. Are you OK? (Might seem like a stupid question).

TLDR: My father screeched at me and slammed the door because the bathroom door was squeaking and mom/dad acted like assholes to me during dinner because my sister made them mad.

Like just earlier today, my dad screamed at me to go back into my room. This was because I was cleaning my bathroom which is across the hallway from my room earlier, and the door gets stuck in the doorframe a lot so it makes noise. I am the only one in the house who will clean their walls and doors occasionally, and I was on a cleaning binge/spree tonight so I was going in and out of the bathroom and even cleaning the door, so it kept making a squeaky noise. After I was done cleaning, he stomped over there and started opening and closing the door rapidly. My guess is that he was mad that my door noise irritated him during his YouTube video binging that he does every night on the living room TV. I peeked my head around to see what was going on, and he gave me a very nasty look. He yelled to the whole house that it was super irritating, and I asked him if I should not have cleaned the bathroom. He yelled no, and then slammed the door shut as hard as humanly possible, and the entire towel rack behind the door crashed onto the tiler floor below. I said something calmly like "Well, now your rage made something fall" and he gave me an even nastier look and reluctantly put the towel rack back up. Then he screamed at me to go into my room, which of course I did. And I locked my door too.

Additionally, they will often take their rage out on me for other issues that they have, or problems that other people have caused. They are incapable of separating their rage for one person from their treatment of other people. For example, today, I also was told by both my mom and my dad that "We are in a bad mood today SnakeCel!". They did not specify why, but I know from eavesdropping earlier that they were infuriated by my hypersocial sister who keeps going out of the house all day to hang out with her Chad boyfriend. My sister has trouble with being responsible, timely, and clean, and in general gets into trouble a lot, which often makes them angry. But even after they scold her, they often feel the need to scold or even punish me as well for her problems. So of course when I went into the kitchen earlier this evening (before the whole bathroom door incident), they acted pissy and irate the entire time I was in the same vicinity as them even though I said nothing. It's fucking annoying because I had hardly interacted with them at all besides general pleasantries and polite talk. Fucking stupid that I am treated this way. I know I am financially dependent but that isn't an excuse to treat me like their own personal, proverbial punching bag.

Very brutal. They would not treat me this way if I was an adopted Chad or if I had a better genetic recombination from their genes. But instead, I got the most subhuman traits from both of them. Why do they scold me like this when they brought me into the world? I am hardly, if ever, disrespectful to them like this! I know for a fact that I was an unplanned pregnancy, I wish they had just fucking aborted me, what a pair of pussified faggots my parents are!

I cannot wait until I am no longer financially dependent on these fuckers. I just have to wait until I graduate uni and then I can get a big boy job and not need them for financial support anymore. I can live outside the house again and not have to be under their fucking thumb all the time.

It's extremely brutal when they yell at me a lot for shit that I had little to no part in especially such as in those stories I mentioned.
Just like my shitskin of a father. I hate him, my parents are the reason I have racist views about blacks, fucking spooks.

I’m not reading this but fuck those niggers

I shouldn't even include a TLDR next time none of you fags are even reading it kek :feelskek:

Just like my shitskin of a father. I hate him, my parents are the reason I have racist views about blacks, fucking spooks.
I’m not reading this but fuck those niggers
Thanks brocels

Does this happen often?
Yes, they love to yell at or scold me. Usually at least a few times a week.

I shouldn't even include a TLDR next time none of you fags are even reading it kek :feelskek:

Thanks brocels

Yes, they love to yell at or scold me. Usually at least a few times a week.
Your family seems toxic. Have you seen a counsellor?

Your family seems toxic. Have you seen a counsellor?
I have been to 3 separate counselors/therapists but to be honest they never did much for me. Only really a very expensive place for me to vent and such, which I can do on a site this this anyways. All of them were obviously bluepillers too, and I could not reveal that I was a blackpilled incel to them either as I do not want to be arrested. They do not understand the struggles of being a subhuman incel.

I have been to 3 separate counselors/therapists but to be honest they never did much for me. Only really a very expensive place for me to vent and such, which I can do on a site this this anyways. All of them were obviously bluepillers too, and I could not reveal that I was a blackpilled incel to them either as I do not want to be arrested. They do not understand the struggles of being a subhuman incel.
No, they don't I don't think they will ever understand your struggle. You just have to try and be strong and resilient.

7jfbke 1

My parents are the same and they wonder why I want nothing to do with them.

The TLDR is right at the top but I understand :cryfeels:

I can't imagine this happening to anyone over 18 years old.
I'm 22 years old :feelsrope:

My parents are the same and they wonder why I want nothing to do with them.
Exactly. Mine probably think the same thing. It probably goes something like this: "HUH I WONDER WHY SNAKECEL DOESNT GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO SPEND EXTRA TIME WITH US? WHAT A MYSTERY!"

I know how you feel man this cortisol spiking shitty family life turned me into a lethargic wretch early on it just gets so tiring having people who are supposed to care for you spend more time angry at you than actually supporting you and then they wonder why you become so useless later on.

we have a saying in pajeetland that once someone starts turning old his/her mental state just goes in reverse gear with each passing year, and someone age 60 basically has mental state of a teenager in terms of considering wants/needs and likes/dislikes/annoyances etc

so yeah a lot of these parents are mentally teenagers if not infants and their stupid tantrums are very much part of same thing

at least in my case it's true as i observe my father through these years and compare in my mind

Last edited:
Posts like these make me scared about how gen Alpha is gonna treat their kids. Probably worse than boomers treated millenials or they treated gen z.

ANTI NATALISM IS LAW

Reminds me of my parents, they will get pissed about one of my other siblings or something else and I am the only punching and I am the only punching bag child they have.

Yeah, parents are so lame

Soap or oil the hinges bro

You can thank me later

send creepshot of your sister

What a couple of major pricks. My father is quick to anger over anything as well, except at my brother, as he is the favorite (and grew up to be a narcissist). Parents like this, especially the father, are a major cause of inceldom.

This story shows yet another foid privilege: they have an easy escape from toxic parents. Just go to the boyfriend's house.

I would get raped in the ass by a pack of apache niggers for your parents my dad is a deadbeat I haven't seen him in years and my mom is a bpd drug addict I mog you in shitty parents haha