Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High school guys should be required to lose their virginity and get laid a lot, and be put in juvie/expelled if they disobey.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Many women won't date a virgin guy, and it's a red flag as you get older past your teen years. As a result, when you get older, losing your virginity becomes extremely hard.

As a result, high school men have no choice but to lose their virginity early and have as much sex as possible in order to have sex when they're older. Faking your experience doesn't help and many hookers charge too much money and might have STDs (condoms don't always work).

It should be required by law for all teenage guys to lose their virginity and have sex regularly, and we need to have surveillance cameras in their bedrooms to make sure they are getting laid regularly. If they struggle to attract any girls at school or anywhere else, then female teachers should be required to take their virginity (if she disobeys, she is fired or imprisoned). We need to require young teachers in their 20s for the job (not old hags). That way these underage guys will still get laid and will be experienced enough so they won't have to get rejected all the time after age 20 for being a virgin (faking your experience can be difficult). At least this won't cost money unlike hookers. If you make it to your mid-late 20s and a virgin, it's super hard to lose your virginity and if you make it to your late 20s, you might end up that way the rest of your life as shown in the thread i linked above.

If a guy graduates high school still a virgin, he has to make up for it before his 20th birthday. If it doesn't work, he has to be euthanized (unless there's someone who will take his virginity). Also, if his parents don't let him date, his parents need to imprisoned for denying their son's freedom to escape inceldom.

I wish I lost my virginity and started dating in high school.

You fucking out of your senses you stupid faggot

They shouldn't be euthanized, they should be sterilized and given free money and have all living expenses paid for by rich chads and stacies.

Many women won't date a virgin guy, and it's a red flag as you get older past your teen years. As a result, when you get older, losing your virginity becomes extremely hard.

As I've said before:

The idea of a femoid "blowing" me apathetically is filthy.

S.R.B chose a virgin woman for this very reason. She was emotionally/physically exhausted of males.

This is why it is vital to deny "mentally-ill" foids any sort of affection or attention.

Quite possibly the dumbest thread I've read here

So incels get jailed because no woman wants to put out to them, basically? Doesn't seem like a good idea.

You're advocating for incels to be euthanized. Quite possibly the gayest most globohomo shit I've seen someone advocate for here
Because forcing them to be an adult virgin and live as one is cruel and unusual punishment
So incels get jailed because no woman wants to put out to them, basically? Doesn't seem like a good idea.
not if teachers are required to take their virginity

not if teachers are required to take their virginity
If fornication and especially adultery were illegal or at least heavily ostracized like pedophilia is today for instance, feminism and inceldom would be solved. This is the best solution, as well as no divorce (especially no frivorce) and men having actual authority over their wives of course.

This is clearly the best solution to me. Of course it'd take a massive change in culture, but so does your solution anyway.

Based.

Society is losing a lot of productive men to inceldom. A lot do just the bare minimum to survive or even remain neets for a long time. Lack of sex in the years of development ruins you because it occupies your mind, makes you depressed and lowers your confidence.

And it's all because some dumb whore :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: who is already sleeping with men left and right can't please a lonely teenager a couple times.
If fornication and especially adultery were illegal or at least heavily ostracized like pedophilia is today for instance, feminism and inceldom would be solved. This is the best solution, as well as no divorce (especially no frivorce) and men having actual authority over their wives of course.

This is clearly the best solution to me. Of course it'd take a massive change in culture, but so does your solution anyway.
Women love being whores. It would be a 100 times easier to make them sleep with incels on the side than tie them down to one normie or incel looking guy for the rest of their lives. It would be better but it's insanely unrealistic.

Based.

Society is losing a lot of productive men to inceldom. A lot do just the bare minimum to survive or even remain neets for a long time. Lack of sex in the years of development ruins you because it occupies your mind, makes you depressed and lowers your confidence.

And it's all because some dumb whore :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: who is already sleeping with men left and right can't please a lonely teenager a couple times.

Women love being whores. It would be a 100 times easier to make them sleep with incels on the side than tie them down to one normie or incel looking guy for the rest of their lives. It would be better but it's insanely unrealistic.
It angers me that soyciety doesn't care about non-Chad non-normie men. Not all guys have good families to teach them how to find a girlfriends.

RIP 90% of HS students.

Lmao the reason w*men don't like virginity is because it implies the guy is not desired or preferred by w*men. If you make it obligatory like you said w*men are gonna search for other clues to understand if the guy is popular with the girls or not. Like if word gets out that you lost your virginity to your teacher that'll be the same as if you told someone that you are an incel in today's world and you are gonna get bullied for it. Imagine that. Arbitrary statuses like these don't mean shit it's the femoid nature that's the problem and needs to be restricted:foidSoy:
Also I don't like the mention of euthanization don't give the feds ideas:fuk:
Just don’t tell them your teacher deflowered you

Sadly the sexual revolution is permanent and set in stone

Yeah, won't work.

Makes more sense for the state to pay surgeries for him (usually), since the reason he is a virgin is not being a virgin, but being ugly or short

Lmao how? Remember, you still have virgin attributes. Your teacher only had obligatory pity-sex with you:blackpill:
No because they won’t know you only got mercyfucked unless you tell them

Lmao the reason w*men don't like virginity is because it implies the guy is not desired or preferred by w*men. If you make it obligatory like you said w*men are gonna search for other clues to understand if the guy is popular with the girls or not. Like if word gets out that you lost your virginity to your teacher that'll be the same as if you told someone that you are an incel in today's world and you are gonna get bullied for it. Imagine that. Arbitrary statuses like these don't mean shit it's the femoid nature that's the problem and needs to be restricted:foidSoy:
Also I don't like the mention of euthanization don't give the feds ideas:fuk:

High IQ

Well if it's a mandate people would know no? Like getting sex from your teacher would be loser-material.
Oh yeah I understand you don't tell them who it is. But I was saying like the nerds would be assumed to have lost their virginity to their teachers and such it wouldn't help. They would get bullied and shit. And imagine following your teacher home and people see it:feelskek:
Wear disguises when walking home

It used to be a common practice in some countries that your elderly male relative takes you to brothel to lose virginity shortly after you hit puberty. Because they know that it has a high impact on the self esteem of the boy.

Tbh I would go down on my teacher. There was a redhead one a few grades ago she was sweet and young and all. I also like the idea of engaging sexually with someone I am close to/have relations with before. I don't understand why people are so repulsed by it. Boohoo she can't be from my class she can't be from my school she can't be from the same area she can't have been my friend blah blah blah like nigga what does it change that you don't know them? My brother (chad) says it would be "traumatizing" for him if he had a sexual relationship with someone he knows since he would have to think about the sex everytime he met them in a professional setting and that he's only had girlfriends from other schools etc. These are the same normies that are so willing and acceptant of the fact that sex is a normal part of life and that everything needs to be sexualised. I would love to be able to acknowledge that I had gone down on someone when I see them around, I don't care where. It turns me on and it's more convenient this way.

Tl;dr: I am a loser inkler and need help
:incel:

I feel the same way. I don't understand normies at all.

Like if I had sex with my hot female English teacher back when I was 15, then every day I had English class would likely result in me getting turned on and fapping even harder that night.

It used to be a common practice in some countries that your elderly male relative takes you to brothel to lose virginity shortly after you hit puberty. Because they know that it has a high impact on the self esteem of the boy.
What countries?

@trying to ascend thoughts, youngcel?
@trying to ascend thoughts, youngcel?

If they struggle to attract any girls at school or anywhere else, then female teachers should be required to take their virginity (if she disobeys, she is fired or imprisoned). We need to require young teachers in their 20s for the job (not old hags)
Even though that sounds baller, I don't think it'll solve shit
:yes:
Trad societies still put women on a pedestal and tend to degenerate a lot, so I'm curious what you think about that?

Zero IQ take. Wouldn't this just give women even more power? The power of life and death over unattractive men?

Also, you'd be euthanized by now, along with half this forum.

Losing your virginity should be part of sex ed in highschool

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this reply made me laugh I dont know why
Because it’s spot on and representative of what lack of pussy does to a man. We are losing our minds. I was even nodding in agreement as I was reading OP’s post JFL

Because it’s spot on and representative of what lack of pussy does to a man. We are losing our minds. I was even nodding in agreement as I was reading OP’s post JFL
But what do you really think of my post?

But what do you really think of my post?
It’s completely retarded KEK. No way they would ever force foids to fucks incels, even as part of their “curriculum” as teachers.

my parents didn’t let me date in high school. Fuck Arab Muslim parents
Why do you never talk about this self of yours? :waitwhat:
Your upbringing is just as important as your looks, height, and NT.

If I didn't have strict curry Muslim parents, I wouldn't have been this complacent around people fearing intense judgment, my mother would have been treated with schizophrenia much earlier, and I wouldn't still be denied for treatment for my intense anxiety and panic attacks.

Lmao as a High schooler, why the fuck would I want to bang some ancient 20-something year old horse faced hag while my cute classmates are banging chad like they always do?

Why do you never talk about this self of yours? :waitwhat:
Your upbringing is just as important as your looks, height, and NT.

If I didn't have strict curry Muslim parents, I wouldn't have been this complacent around people fearing intense judgment, my mother would have been treated with schizophrenia much earlier, and I wouldn't still be denied for treatment for my intense anxiety and panic attacks.
Yes strict or religious parents cause adult virginity

are there actually any high school students NOT trying to get laid to begin with?

No guy on earth needs to be incentivized or threatened to have sex. Guys who graduate high school virgins are not virgins by choice.

OP, stop shoving your degeneracy down everyone else's throats.

You're honestly embarrassing yourself.

OP, stop shoving your degeneracy down everyone else's throats.

You're honestly embarrassing yourself.

Hmm...

Do you have an incentive for incels to keep their virginities in high school?

As a result, high school men have no choice but to lose their virginity early and have as much sex as possible in order to have sex when they're older. Faking your experience doesn't help and many hookers charge too much money and might have STDs (condoms don't always work).

It should be required by law for all teenage guys to lose their virginity and have sex regularly, and we need to have surveillance cameras in their bedrooms to make sure they are getting laid regularly. If they struggle to attract any girls at school or anywhere else, then female teachers should be required to take their virginity (if she disobeys, she is fired or imprisoned). We need to require young teachers in their 20s for the job (not old hags). That way these underage guys will still get laid and will be experienced enough so they won't have to get rejected all the time after age 20 for being a virgin (faking your experience can be difficult). At least this won't cost money unlike hookers. If you make it to your mid-late 20s and a virgin, it's super hard to lose your virginity and if you make it to your late 20s, you might end up that way the rest of your life as shown in the thread i linked above.

If a guy graduates high school still a virgin, he has to make up for it before his 20th birthday. If it doesn't work, he has to be euthanized (unless there's someone who will take his virginity). Also, if his parents don't let him date, his parents need to imprisoned for denying their son's freedom to escape inceldom.

the only requirement to graduate from high school should be obtaining consensual sex with a teenager, as a teenager, If they fail then the government should kill the teen, This will save people from misery later in life.

the only requirement to graduate from high school should be obtaining consensual sex with a teenager, as a teenager, If they fail then the government should kill the teen, This will save people from misery later in life.
Reasonable

I got 5 months left of high school then I’m done with it forever
try to go for college. Lots of people don't actually have sex until college. Maximize your chances. If you don't get laid in college then yeah it's over.