Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High school guys should be required to lose their virginity and get laid a lot, and be put in juvie/expelled if they disobey.

yesno777

yesno777

Final overarching antagonist
★★
5d 18h 9m
Lmao as a High schooler, why the fuck would I want to bang some ancient 20-something year old horse faced hag while my cute classmates are banging chad like they always do?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
278d 9h 16m
Why do you never talk about this self of yours? :waitwhat:
Your upbringing is just as important as your looks, height, and NT.

If I didn't have strict curry Muslim parents, I wouldn't have been this complacent around people fearing intense judgment, my mother would have been treated with schizophrenia much earlier, and I wouldn't still be denied for treatment for my intense anxiety and panic attacks.
Yes strict or religious parents cause adult virginity

I

imanuglysob

Veteran
18d 7h 13m
are there actually any high school students NOT trying to get laid to begin with?

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
59d 9h 23m
No guy on earth needs to be incentivized or threatened to have sex. Guys who graduate high school virgins are not virgins by choice.

Experiment626

Experiment626

Officer
★★★
7d 17h 2m
OP, stop shoving your degeneracy down everyone else's throats.

You're honestly embarrassing yourself.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
160d 3h 43m
OP, stop shoving your degeneracy down everyone else's throats.

You're honestly embarrassing yourself.

Hmm...

Do you have an incentive for incels to keep their virginities in high school?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
114d 2h 1m
Many women won't date a virgin guy, and it's a red flag as you get older past your teen years. As a result, when you get older, losing your virginity becomes extremely hard.

As a result, high school men have no choice but to lose their virginity early and have as much sex as possible in order to have sex when they're older. Faking your experience doesn't help and many hookers charge too much money and might have STDs (condoms don't always work).

It should be required by law for all teenage guys to lose their virginity and have sex regularly, and we need to have surveillance cameras in their bedrooms to make sure they are getting laid regularly. If they struggle to attract any girls at school or anywhere else, then female teachers should be required to take their virginity (if she disobeys, she is fired or imprisoned). We need to require young teachers in their 20s for the job (not old hags). That way these underage guys will still get laid and will be experienced enough so they won't have to get rejected all the time after age 20 for being a virgin (faking your experience can be difficult). At least this won't cost money unlike hookers. If you make it to your mid-late 20s and a virgin, it's super hard to lose your virginity and if you make it to your late 20s, you might end up that way the rest of your life as shown in the thread i linked above.

If a guy graduates high school still a virgin, he has to make up for it before his 20th birthday. If it doesn't work, he has to be euthanized (unless there's someone who will take his virginity). Also, if his parents don't let him date, his parents need to imprisoned for denying their son's freedom to escape inceldom.

I wish I lost my virginity and started dating in high school.
the only requirement to graduate from high school should be obtaining consensual sex with a teenager, as a teenager, If they fail then the government should kill the teen, This will save people from misery later in life.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 9h 16m
the only requirement to graduate from high school should be obtaining consensual sex with a teenager, as a teenager, If they fail then the government should kill the teen, This will save people from misery later in life.
Reasonable

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★★
13d 6h 41m
I got 5 months left of high school then I’m done with it forever
try to go for college. Lots of people don't actually have sex until college. Maximize your chances. If you don't get laid in college then yeah it's over.

subzero

subzero

LLSorKMS
★★★★
41d 1h 26m
I suffer from autism that could make me turn down on foids and not approach to women. I'm basically a single seater death trap car that not even a poor cel would want to take it for free.

Alone75

Alone75

Commander
48d 3h 9m
Nice fantasy. [and that's all it'll ever be sadly] I remember reading that if a male is still a virgin after 23 then the risk of erectile dysfunction rises if they ever get a chance and physiological issues increase.

It's really unhealthy to be incel, but nobody gives a shit and nobody ever will!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
334d 16h 27m
high IQ

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 9h 16m
Nice fantasy. [and that's all it'll ever be sadly] I remember reading that if a male is still a virgin after 23 then the risk of erectile dysfunction rises if they ever get a chance and physiological issues increase.

It's really unhealthy to be incel, but nobody gives a shit and nobody ever will!
Yeah I am already 24

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★
12d 7h 28m
In a ideal society i think this idea is perfect, because being virgin older gets worse more and more, and his mental state naturally gets chaotic and angry at the unfair life he had; i would add that the teachers should also help the virgin studen not only with sex and blowjob, but also satisfy his fetish, he feels completely satisfied (like, for example, a guy with foot fetish)

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
422d 5h 32m