Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High school "friends" betrayed me

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I have always been extremely introverted, in part due to being born like this and receiving countless abuse from normies. In high school I was extremely unpopular because I was ugly and quiet, a horrible combination. A group of normies allowed me to sit with them throughout high school because I helped them with their homework, but they never allowed me to go to any of their hangouts. In junior year, they all got invited to a party and promised to let me come as long as I wrote their essay. I did, but they ghosted me and went to the party without me where they got high, drunk, and even fucked. Apparently multiple of them had sex with a few of them receiving blowjobs from horny drunk foids. Since I was ghosted, while they had the time of their lives fucking and getting sucked I was playing overwatch in my room. They bragged about it to me every day after for the rest of the semester. If I was able to go, theres no doubt I would have been able to take advantage of one of them if they were as drunk as my friends described

I wouldn’t want to be around any drunk people, especially women. Fucking one would make me puke and want to kms. Would honestly rather fap.

I wouldn’t want to be around any drunk people, especially women. Fucking one would make me puke and want to kms. Would honestly rather fap.
What if they were passed out?

I was ugly and quiet, a horrible combination. A group of normies allowed me to sit with them throughout high school because I helped them with their homework, but they never allowed me to go to any of their hangouts
Well, don't do their homeworks those normfag will never gives you something special..

Fuck them

friends do not exist

Ricecels are already stereotyped as submissive so your best chance at living a respectable life is by being aggressive/assertive
My high school days are over. I was already taken advantage of while they fucked all the women they could.

People on .is are your new online friends, welcome to the club of losers.
People IRL often want to be your ´friend´, so they can take advantage of you in some way or another,

NevER had any friends so I can't relate.

I have always been extremely introverted, in part due to being born like this and receiving countless abuse from normies. In high school I was extremely unpopular because I was ugly and quiet, a horrible combination. A group of normies allowed me to sit with them throughout high school because I helped them with their homework, but they never allowed me to go to any of their hangouts. In junior year, they all got invited to a party and promised to let me come as long as I wrote their essay. I did, but they ghosted me and went to the party without me where they got high, drunk, and even fucked. Apparently multiple of them had sex with a few of them receiving blowjobs from horny drunk foids. Since I was ghosted, while they had the time of their lives fucking and getting sucked I was playing overwatch in my room. They bragged about it to me every day after for the rest of the semester. If I was able to go, theres no doubt I would have been able to take advantage of one of them if they were as drunk as my friends described
You were foolish for not knowing you were being used. Never be a massive people pleaser. This is why you don’t become friends with normies. Just be there aquitance and nothing else

Drunk foids fuck anything that moves lol

There s no friends

theres no doubt I would have been able to take advantage of one of them
that would be a bad idea considering that drunk foid would of accused you of rape due to your ugliness. remember they aren't aware of things when a normie or chad fucks them.

that would be a bad idea considering that drunk foid would of accused you of rape due to your ugliness. remember they aren't aware of things when a normie or chad fucks them.
What if they don't remember due to being black out drunk?

Holy shit that's brutal dude. Fuck them