Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High pitched voice = missed out on the Testosterone spike train

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
like any other fucking experience I missed out on, so was the spike in testosterone male teens experience.
leaving me in the dirt with a foid's voice :feelsrope:

over for Voicels

@BummerDrummer

Post voice. I met this one guy who bitches about his face looking ugly or some shit on Discord and he turned out to be a fucking Chadlite when he asked me to rate. He was fishing for attention

Post voice. I met this one guy who bitches about his face looking ugly or some shit on Discord and he turned out to be a fucking Chadlite. He was fishing for attention
no way

Post voice. I met this one guy who bitches about his face looking ugly or some shit on Discord and he turned out to be a fucking Chadlite when he asked me to rate. He was fishing for attention
@kikecel on the ropes

like any other fucking experience I missed out on, so was the spike in testosterone male teens experience.
leaving me in the dirt with a foid's voice :feelsrope:

over for Voicels

@BummerDrummer
Become a vtuber pretending to be a foid and start raking in mad money

Become a vtuber pretending to be a foid and start raking in mad money
some people realize im a guy and some don't, thats the shitty take, Im somewhere in between

I would trade my voice for a normal lower third tbh.

Also, what happened to you? You weren't posting nothing in the last months

I think there's a weak correlation.

basically the only thing i have is a normal voice. everything else about me is 2/10 at max

basically the only thing i have is a normal voice. everything else about me is 2/10 at max
oh ok, so now im getting mogged by a chair

Don't know about that.

I've been told that my voice hasn't changed since I was 13 years old

Just lungcancermaxx

İ'm voicecel as well but my [UWSL]case is diffERent - vERy deep (not brag bc) it's robotic, turboautistic, nasal voice, it sounds really wEiRdly :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And it completely doesn't fit my cutecelism, such as babyface and ultrasoft, feminine hands :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:[/UWSL]

My voice sounds very good in my head ngl, but i'm sure in reality it's shit

Last edited: