Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High IQ posts are never as popular as low IQ ones

Someone should make a suggestion to limit the number of threads a user can make in a certain amount of time (outside of the sewers).

Too much ultra shitty fesikh threads etc. I've seen must read content worthy threads with less than 100 views bc of this

bro, no one want to hear numbers and studies telling them that they're not getting pussy. we already know this shit
do you think that i will be spending 2 hours reading a super high IQ post about how a toilet want to date a 6'3" guy over a 6'2" guy
people look for something fun and interesting to read, the blackpill have been already talked about, we do not need any more research about it anymore

bro, no one want to hear numbers and studies telling them that they're not getting pussy. we already know this shit
do you think that i will be spending 2 hours reading a super high IQ post about how a toilet want to date a 6'3" guy over a 6'2" guy
people look for something fun and interesting to read, the blackpill have been already talked about, we do not need any more research about it anymore

I agree.
My highest iq thread, in my opinion, only has a fraction of a responses of a drunk post I made.

it's over

Tbh I don't want to read a wall of text about sth I already know