Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQ post

Opus Clown

Opus Clown

Banned
-
The reason foids constantly yern for attention and validation is because they constantly get pumped and dumped and need someone to tell them that they're worth more then they are.

This is true. I must validate them with my sperm :feelsohh:

I would also love attention and validation but I don't get any action at all...

The very act of foids putting on clown paint is deceptive and dishonest. It's no wonder they feel worthless and hollow when their fickle identities are based on a chemical concoction that they plaster onto their faces in a meager attempt to become toilets for men who don't care about them.

It's for this reason I have a particular distate for makeup. It should not exist or be used in a progressive society. It's regressive in all of the wrong ways.

If I ever ascended I would need constant validation as I feel worthless from a lifetime of inceldom. I want to be kissed and cuddled and loved 24/7 like a... well, like a fluffy dog I suppose.

Last edited:
If I ever ascended I would need constant validation as I feel worthless from a lifetime of inceldom. I want to be kissed and cuddled and loved 24/7 like a... well, like a fluffy dog I suppose.
61319.jpg

I would also love attention and validation but I don't get any action at all...

The very act of foids putting on clown paint is deceptive and dishonest. It's no wonder they feel worthless and hollow when their fickle identities are based on a chemical concoction that they plaster onto their faces in a meager attempt to become toilets for men who don't care about them.

It's for this reason I have a particular distate for makeup. It should not exist or be used in a progressive society. It's regressive in all of the wrong ways.

If I ever ascended I would need constant validation as I feel worthless from a lifetime of inceldom.
Yes braran. Only an over obsessive girl can fix my years of inceldom.

If she's not over possesive I'm becoming aggressive