Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ Looksmax.org Thread I Found: Social Anxiety is a Sign of Great Weakness

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Humans have a general need to be liked, valued, and approved by others in order to develop supportive peer relationships and engage successfully in social relationships, meaning most people require social proof. Ostracism from the social group can have a strong negative impact on one’s physical and mental well-being - imagine school boy incels sitting in their basement playing WoW all day.

As a result, humans naturally fear negative evaluation by their peers and exhibit social anxiety in situations that might threaten their position in the social group - this is a real inherent source of social anxiety that people have. Most people claim they dont give a shit about what others think but thats obviously a lie. They are genetically programmed to care what others think and social anxiety takes care of that.

Why do most people fear public speaking and some even avoid it in school/university situations by not showing up for class that day? Its primal brain thinking they are in a tribal situation where their life depends on reputation so it switches on social anxiety which takes care they dont accidentally make a fool of themselves and lose reputation in front of everyone. Under the influence of anxiety which usually has strong physical symptoms (diarrhea etc) they run away like bitches.

Therefore, social anxiety and its associated fear of violating social norms and negative evaluation by others appear to have an important function for the maintenance of a social hierarchy. - all weak people have social anxiety, social anxiety is a characteristic of weak people. Social anxiety exists to put you in place and that is, under everyone else, you are a door mat and if you try to break out of it anxiety will put you back in place. Go and try start a conversation with a random person, palms are sweaty moms spaghetti you ugly incel. You get scared and give up due to fear of being judged. If you have any form of social anxiety at all you are mentally weak and you need to fight it.

In contrast, other people show very little or no concern for others. In extreme cases, they show a lack of empathy, lack of conscience, manipulative behaviors, and social deviance, among other things - dark triad psychopaths

These characteristics stand in clear contrast to those typically displayed by socially anxious individuals who are overly concerned about pleasing others and adhering to social norms - beta loser bitches

Specifically, the defining features of social anxiety and psychopathy tend to oppose one another: Whereas individuals with social anxiety are overly concerned about violating social norms and being negatively evaluated by others, people with psychopathic attributes typically do not fear violating social norms and show very little or no concern for others.

Last edited:
It’s over for anxietycels

unrelated but I saw your pics on looksmax. I am just here to say that it's over for you:cryfeels:.

@Edmund_Kemper

Social anxiety just means either you're very ugly or a turbomanlet

true chads dont have social anxiety because they get accepted and validated everywhere they go.

true chads dont have social anxiety because they get accepted and validated everywhere they go.
This. Chad would give up due to fear of being judged too if he didn't get away with everything and receive social approval all the time.

All that said, I'd rather be lowinhib. I admire the lowinhibcels who go all out on soyciety and take no shit from it even if it costs them their own livelihood.

I have zero social anxiety but i an anxious when it comes to exams

Wrong. I look fine yet i fear people A LOT in group settings. Its because of autism. I dont know how to act because i get so conscious of myself.

One of the lowest status person I ever knew felt no social anxiety whatsoever. He could speak in public without any issues and had no trouble doing dumb shit in front of other people. He was still extremely short, ugly etc. so even though he was fearless, nobody considered him "strong".

i have terrible SA my whole life. it never began.

Struggling to make friends caused my recently appeared social anxiety

One of the lowest status person I ever knew felt no social anxiety whatsoever. He could speak in public without any issues and had no trouble doing dumb shit in front of other people. He was still extremely short, ugly etc. so even though he was fearless, nobody considered him "strong".
I think this is actually what’s also on the opposite spectrum of strong. Like your friend, in a weird way some people are so “weak” or so much “losers” they feel as though they have nothing to lose anymore.

It’s similar to why suicidal people are extremely reckless, it’s not because they are extremely brave, but rather because they have lost the will to continue on and therefore their inhibitions fly out the window.

Interesting
lookism dot net flashbacks
I think this is actually what’s also on the opposite spectrum of strong. Like your friend, in a weird way some people are so “weak” or so much “losers” they feel as though they have nothing to lose anymore.

It’s similar to why suicidal people are extremely reckless, it’s not because they are extremely brave, but rather because they have lost the will to continue on and therefore their inhibitions fly out the window.
Yeah dude was the ultimate truecel, I think not even homos would want to have sex with him JFL but his parents got him into plays when he was a little kid which resulted in lower social anxiety

Last edited:
unrelated but I saw your pics on looksmax. I am just here to say that it's over for you:cryfeels:.
He's a fat fuck now. the weight loss might ascend him to normie level tbh

Low IQ thread tbh

Didnt read the thread, only title

but

imo its just another tactic for scammers to exploit you or to gaslight you

as if it were your fault lol

weakness is usually associated with guilt and we dont have any guilt

no one decides to be weak, it is out of out controle whether we are weak or strong

the only thing we can decide is the context

Anxiety is usually fucking justified. Anxiety is an indicator that you don't have the means to succeed in whatever you're facing. In hindsight, I've realized that anything I've been anxious about, it has been for a reason. On the contrary, whenever I have known I have the means to face and conquer an upcoming problem, anxiety has not been present.

Last edited:
I have zero social anxiety but i an anxious when it comes to exams
Thats probably general anxiety, it could be nothing, its normal to feel fear and excitement if you do an important thing, if you fret over every event and overthinking it its general anxiety disorder.

Anxiety in general is self defence form of the body and mind, it helps you be more aware of the danger so you can run for your life, if someone feels anxiety in social situations its because you see them as someone who can hurt you, form of enemies. We all know no one thinks that out of blue, its the experience you had with people treating you as shit that makes your mind to see them as threat.

Last edited:
Good in depth thread makes a change.

just phenibutmaxx
Wrong. I look fine yet i fear people A LOT in group settings. Its because of autism. I dont know how to act because i get so conscious of myself.
were you sickly and/or weak during any critical development periods? You never grow out of the mindset.

Last edited:
:feelsclown::bigbrain:

Your Looks IS your social anxiety , a Woman can be anxious AS fuck and still gets her way

What an utterly gynocentric shithole We are in

Humans have a general need to be liked, valued, and approved by others in order to develop supportive peer relationships and engage successfully in social relationships, meaning most people require social proof. Ostracism from the social group can have a strong negative impact on one’s physical and mental well-being - imagine school boy incels sitting in their basement playing WoW all day.

As a result, humans naturally fear negative evaluation by their peers and exhibit social anxiety in situations that might threaten their position in the social group - this is a real inherent source of social anxiety that people have. Most people claim they dont give a shit about what others think but thats obviously a lie. They are genetically programmed to care what others think and social anxiety takes care of that.

Why do most people fear public speaking and some even avoid it in school/university situations by not showing up for class that day? Its primal brain thinking they are in a tribal situation where their life depends on reputation so it switches on social anxiety which takes care they dont accidentally make a fool of themselves and lose reputation in front of everyone. Under the influence of anxiety which usually has strong physical symptoms (diarrhea etc) they run away like bitches.

Therefore, social anxiety and its associated fear of violating social norms and negative evaluation by others appear to have an important function for the maintenance of a social hierarchy. - all weak people have social anxiety, social anxiety is a characteristic of weak people. Social anxiety exists to put you in place and that is, under everyone else, you are a door mat and if you try to break out of it anxiety will put you back in place. Go and try start a conversation with a random person, palms are sweaty moms spaghetti you ugly incel. You get scared and give up due to fear of being judged. If you have any form of social anxiety at all you are mentally weak and you need to fight it.

In contrast, other people show very little or no concern for others. In extreme cases, they show a lack of empathy, lack of conscience, manipulative behaviors, and social deviance, among other things - dark triad psychopaths

These characteristics stand in clear contrast to those typically displayed by socially anxious individuals who are overly concerned about pleasing others and adhering to social norms - beta loser bitches

Specifically, the defining features of social anxiety and psychopathy tend to oppose one another: Whereas individuals with social anxiety are overly concerned about violating social norms and being negatively evaluated by others, people with psychopathic attributes typically do not fear violating social norms and show very little or no concern for others.
Idgaf wha te ver who cares

Anxiety is usually fucking justified. Anxiety is an indicator that you don't have the means to succeed in whatever you're facing. In hindsight, I've realized that anything I've been anxious about, it has been for a reason. On the contrary, whenever I have known I have the means to face and conquer an upcoming problem, anxiety has not been present.