Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQ Issa Cope!

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Perhaps women prefer men who are well-educated but not excessively intelligent.
As one goes farther and farther away from the mean IQ of a population, higher intelligence becomes more and more often due to genetic “accidents”—unusual genetic variants or combinations of variants that may adversely affect other aspects of mind and behavior.
A very intelligent person may seem autistic or have poor social skills.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/1ari0x5/incels_30_times_more_likely_to_be_autistic_study/

As one goes farther and farther away from the mean IQ of a population, higher intelligence becomes more and more often due to genetic “accidents”—unusual genetic variants or combinations of variants that may adversely affect other aspects of mind and behavior.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/1ari0x5/incels_30_times_more_likely_to_be_autistic_study/

Inb4 every comment is like "My husband is autistic, autism doesn't cause inceldom".

InMemoriam

LOL
Screenshot 20240320 082603 Bromite

Looks* my brother.

True. Being intelligent is cope, unless you are so intelligent that you can actually make use of yout intelligence, e.g. Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk

Yes women most definitely don't like intelligent men, if anything its the polar opposite.

Yes women most definitely don't like intelligent men, if anything its the polar opposite.

Yea no lol. The iq cope comes when people try saying a high iq is actually muh bad and can’t get u females.

No it’s looks and also NT. Also being high iq doesn’t make u non NT unless ur prodigy level aka like 1 in a few thousand or higher.
True. Being intelligent is cope, unless you are so intelligent that you can actually make use of yout intelligence, e.g. Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk
It’s cope yea especially if non NTs. Only the outliers matter, it’s funny when ntfags think they iq mog me (most of them don’t considering my tested result Especially online NTfags ) but they don’t. If they do it’s not by much.

But yea I’m not equate high iq with the NT pill it doesn’t matter tbh. There’s non NTs with high iq they get fucked but NTs with high iq do fine.

Nt pill still exists amongst high iq people

It doesn't matter if you're autistic. Beauty is everything.

This is true. They say they do either for virtue signalling reasons ("I'm sapiosexual!" bitch STFU), or they mean intelligent enough to use it for enough resources for an affluent lifestyle. In reality a large IQ gap means they won't be communicating well with each other and aren't likely to have a meaningful relationship.

Aaaand another "muh autism" cope thread.

There needs to be a rule to ban this type of shit on here. There are dozens of hard facts studies at this point that make it unmistakingly clear that the only thing that matters is LOOKS.

This forum has really degraded with all the "it must be me mental state" type of copers on here. Shame, really.

Aaaand another "muh autism" cope thread.

There needs to be a rule to ban this type of shit on here. There are dozens of hard facts studies at this point that make it unmistakingly clear that the only thing that matters is LOOKS.

This forum has really degraded with all the "it must be me mental state" type of copers on here. Shame, really.
nigga i cant even communicate on cellular level due to muh huge schizoidism

nigga i cant even communicate on cellular level due to muh huge schizoidism
"It's muh personality, bro"
"if i wasn't auistic adhd schizoid i'd be successful with foids, bro"

COPE.

A normal healthy looking male with adequate height and bone structure can be a schizo mental deseased weirdo and still gets laid. Still gets support, job opportunities and all that stuff.

My neighbour is an absolute nutcase that just randomly screams throughout the day, has 0 social skills, shy in conversations and just generally behaves like a complete goof. Legit massive mental issues. But guess what bud, he passes the looks threshold. He's not a chad by any means but he's got a decent enough face and is like 6'1. He's had multiple girls over, has a circle of friends and a mid-tier job and i think he even has a child with one of the beckies he was with.

IT's ALL FUCKING LOOKS. GET THAT IN YOU HEAD.

No such thing as an autistic Chad with a normal life
He's not normal. He fucks the girlfriends of other Chads and they don't do shit about it.

He's not normal. He fucks the girlfriends of other Chads and they don't do shit about it.
Show me one singular example of a Chad with low functioning autism who still manages to slay and have a social circle

Show me one singular example of a Chad with low functioning autism who still manages to slay and have a social circle
I know of one but I can't show you him. He's the autistic punkmaxxer Chadlite who bangs bitches with or without their boyfriend's consent.

I know of one but I can't show you him. He's the autistic punkmaxxer Chadlite who bangs bitches with or without their boyfriend's consent.
How is his social status ? Does he have many friends ?

How is his social status ?
It depends on who you are. A disillusioned incel like me knows that he has accomplished his biological imperative by procreating, on top of that he has a rich plethora of "friends" and cucks other Chads by having sex with their girlfriends. A pompous know-it-all geezer would turn his nose up at him and deplore the fellow a scoundrel--but that'll only turn girls onto him even more.
Does he have many friends ?
He did in highschool; we all know adult society is barely an evolution of the highschool drama, therefore it is reasonable to conjecture he has remained gregarious. Yes, absolutely.

"It's muh personality, bro"
"if i wasn't auistic adhd schizoid i'd be successful with foids, bro"

COPE.

A normal healthy looking male with adequate height and bone structure can be a schizo mental deseased weirdo and still gets laid. Still gets support, job opportunities and all that stuff.

My neighbour is an absolute nutcase that just randomly screams throughout the day, has 0 social skills, shy in conversations and just generally behaves like a complete goof. Legit massive mental issues. But guess what bud, he passes the looks threshold. He's not a chad by any means but he's got a decent enough face and is like 6'1. He's had multiple girls over, has a circle of friends and a mid-tier job and i think he even has a child with one of the beckies he was with.

IT's ALL FUCKING LOOKS. GET THAT IN YOU HEAD.
but what if you uggo and mentally ill at the same time?

Inb4 every comment is like "My husband is autistic, autism doesn't cause inceldom".
Ironic they dont know autism has varying degrees.

I already know a truecel autistic man who's unable to speak, he will stay a truecel forever.

So anything they say is ultimately cope.

Autistic men are more likely to be incels, the title just accurately describes that this also means that autistic males are overrepresented in the incel demographic.