Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 'hiding in my room' YouTuber proof that non-NT isn't a death sentence

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
This guy is proof that not being NT doesn't prevent you from getting into relationships. The guy is one of the least NT youtubers I have ever seen,, he is a almost 30 year old NEET who lives with his parents ,even the the commenters frequently to mention how 'off' he seems. Yet he has had multiple girlfriends and relationships, he is currently married too. I'd say lookswise he is a normie.

Just be Asian. It's over for whitecels.

from what i understand he is a liar who is using the whole 'neet, mentally ill, non-NT, aspergers' thing as a way to gain an audience for his channel. ive tried to talk to him about this and every time he just says how im bullying him etc

there's no way he is a NEET 30 y/o living with his parents, he is just using that to market himself to others in his supposed situation

from what i understand he is a liar who is using the whole 'neet, mentally ill, non-NT, aspergers' thing as a way to gain an audience for his channel. ive tried to talk to him about this and every time he just says how im bullying him etc

there's no way he is a NEET 30 y/o living with his parents, he is just using that to market himself to others in his supposed situation

what makes you think he's lying?

isn't his girlfriend some 3-something yr old single mom

wouldn't call him a success story

what makes you think he's lying?

unless he was a torture victim he wouldn't be over-acting looking around nervously and purposely stuttering words, with his level of 'anxiety' he wouldn't be able to leave his house at all due to how high his inhibitions would be

"i-i.. i'm a neet! b-but i travel the world and meet cute girls who want to fuck me" just lol

He claims to live in Japan currently yet clearly has a British accent so I'm not so sure about him living with his parents (unless I'm missing something).

Whilst there is something 'off' about him, he shows a lot of confidence by merely making youtube videos and posting them. Hes relatively well spoken and seems well educated. I don't think this guy is giving you the full story on his life. I reckon he at least has some kind of inherited wealth. He doesn't fit the characteristics seen in NEET's imo.

What is he doing that's so non-NT?

Not making eye contact with the camera?

unless he was a torture victim he wouldn't be over-acting looking around nervously and purposely stuttering words, with his level of 'anxiety' he wouldn't be able to leave his house at all due to how high his inhibitions would be

"i-i.. i'm a neet! b-but i travel the world and meet cute girls who want to fuck me" just lol
Yeah, he's either LARPing about his GF's or being non NT

from my understanding he's not a high-inhibcel but he is also not NT

Forget what I said, he is a total autist or maybe some sort of actor. Just watched all his other videos, no idea how he had a girlfriend or whatever. Isn't he gay?

All his video titles are off-topic and weird too.

So even NT theory is cope? How the fuck do ugly guys get qt jbs then?

Things work differently in chopsticks land. They're all crazy over there.

Mogs the fuck outta me

no he's larping as a neet
He did admit to having a job for a year, I don't see why he would lie about being neet and then getting a job

I actually watched some of his videos a week ago and he seems pretty NT to me.

This is exactly how I feel. Hes a fake.

Hes getting with FOB asian girls. Guy is a total incel in the UK. I think hes an asshole

Hurrr durrr I'm a "mentalcel" I can't get women! Hurrr durrrrrr I'm not NT! NT only works to get laid! hurrrr durrrr.

Eat shit.

this guy has been exposed for being a liar multiple times

He is gay and I don't believe anything he says

Just be a british hapa theory confirmed tbh