Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hiddenuzer is a fakecel fluffykitten wants his cock

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
"just stop being a filthy inkwell and girls will fuck you" from the way she obsesses over him its obvious she wants his dick. and look at this humbebrag thread he posted about it. just saying. he isn't one of us and I don't know what he's doing n this forum. he is clearly a normie at the verry least.
ju

Can’t wait until @HiddenUzer fucks off from this forum, stupid little rich kid thinking he’s incel because of muh roid acne

His days are marked. If he is still here by the end of the year, then I will believe that he is truly incel. His presence irks me.

He’s a normie looking, above average height Chinese man that claims to be a trucel due to muh acne: he’s a self admitted volcel for his muh white oneitis

work on yourself muh. while she did nothing to improve herself. fucking pussy.

I keep believing that he is a fakecel but then he appeals to the impact the roids had on ageing his appearance, and I have no rebuttal to that. I do not know what he looks like - he says he has pics of himself on his Reddit account and people offered their condolences upon seeing them.
he fraternizes with IT foid scum. he should fuck off to IT and leave the real incels alone

I agree. His status and post count gives him a sort of halo but then everything he has said makes it apparent that he doesn't belong here. Not sure why he hasn't been erased yet. Muh roids, muh bitcoin, muh talking with IT users on Reddit.
^

I keep believing that he is a fakecel but then he appeals to the impact the roids had on ageing his appearance, and I have no rebuttal to that. I do not know what he looks like - he says he has pics of himself on his Reddit account and people offered their condolences upon seeing them.
Wdym aging his appearance? The effects aren’t permanent, his facial bloat and acne will eventually dissipate and he will become a tall rich normalfag. This is all just a temporary phase for him

he fraternizes with IT foid scum. he should fuck off to IT and leave the real incels alone
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

He will never recover from his roid abuse. I'm led to believe. Never really looked into it myself. I Just believe him as he would have more reason to look into it than I do.

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
throwing incels udner the bus just like that alexander soycel fag. ffs get him off our forum

He keeps posting that example pic of a roid user's before and after to say that something similar happened to him. That's the only thing that he has really mentioned that is hindering him. But then I spoke with him in a thread here and he said that the only girls he has interacted with are his oneitis (kek) and a girl who was in town for a little bit. He said things were going well with her (fakecel) but then she had to leave. WHY IS HE STILL HERE, I don't get it.
I think he’s a troll ngl, gets off on our reactions while thinking himself better because he’s not really incel. Typical normie cuck shit

Can’t wait until @HiddenUzer fucks off from this forum, stupid little rich kid thinking he’s incel because of muh roid acne
ban that normie.

he won't be here for long, that's for sure.

His days are marked. If he is still here by the end of the year, then I will believe that he is truly incel. His presence irks me.
I will attempt with my oneitis again when j look presentable . It will be in 5 months

I think he’s a troll ngl, gets off on our reactions while thinking himself better because he’s not really incel. Typical normie cuck shit
:( I’ve joined this summer, look at my post counts, online time. And I’ve never even once post maxxed. You can I am living the truecel life. At least for now

:( I’ve joined this summer, look at my post counts, online time. And I’ve never even once post maxxed. You can I am living the truecel life. At least for now
I don’t give a fuck, piss off

Also how does she obsess over me? Jfl we were only talking…

He will never recover from his roid abuse. I'm led to believe. Never really looked into it myself. I Just believe him as he would have more reason to look into it than I do.
i hope i do, i know i can recover from the acne but the wrinkles I'll need botox for it

He is always making brag posts. I too suspect that he is a troll

fuck you fakecel. stay gone

Typical life cycle of a fakecel. Joins, posts for a few months to gain clout, eventually can't keep up the facade and can't resist the normalnigger urge to humblebrag at every corner, gets baited by fakeup'd ITard foids then gets banned.

Typical life cycle of a fakecel. Joins, posts for a few months to gain clout, eventually can't keep up the facade and can't resist the normalnigger urge to humblebrag at every corner, gets baited by fakeup'd ITard foids then gets banned.
:dab:

@HiddenUzer x u/fluffykitten03 OTP

Also how does she obsess over me? Jfl we were only talking…
Why are you talking with her despite knowing that she is from IT? Also, she should be prohibited from using internet. She should be punished for calling herself 'proud slut' by kidnapping her [ in video game ] and hold her as a sex slave for truecels.

Why are you talking with her despite knowing that she is from IT? Also, she should be prohibited from using internet. She should be punished for calling herself 'proud slut' by kidnapping her [ in video game ] and hold her as a sex slave for truecels.
i wanted her to admit looks is everything, the blackpill was proven after the convo. I do I have a sweet personality yet I had no gf.

i wanted her to admit looks is everything, the blackpill was proven after the convo. I do I have a sweet personality yet I had no gf.
Personality doesn't matter. All looks and height. You may get a gf once she's used up after 30 years old if you're lucky.

I saw two of his threads and blocked him, what a piece of shit useless faggot.
FU

Personality doesn't matter. All looks and height. You may get a gf once she's used up after 30 years old if you're lucky.
why cant personality matter?

why cant personality matter?
Because women have a hivemind and unlimited dating options. And dating as an Asian is 10000000000000000000000x more brutal than any other race other than Indians probably. As Silver once said, "it's no use." Unless you want to be like TechLead off of youtube and beta buxx and still get divored/pay alimony. He only still makes content and shit because he has to pay for alimony and child support. He's stuck in a perpetual hell. If that's what you want your fate to be, so be it.

Wow, I didn't realize @HiddenUzer was such a faggot!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk: