Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel unlike some incels I actually DESERVE a girl's love

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
64d 12h 42m
I'm financially stable and I'm willing to provide for a women. I'm a loving person I'd honestly enjoy cuddling, talking, going on dates and experiencing things together with her more than having sex. Sex to me is just something that increases bond between people. So why don't I have a gf? It's not like I havn't tried, I've literally tried very hard and failed, it's because IM ugly, no girl will ever care about how good of a partner I'll be if im ugly as there is 0 initial attraction, this alone proves that ATTRACTION is 100% looks. IT will not touch this because they don't want anyone to see that there are actual nice incels that struggle.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
this world is unfair, if it was fair a girl would be between my arms and we'd be kissing and going on cute dates by now.

Last edited:
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

I will ascend until 2028
★★★★★
81d 5h 58m
Kinda brutal

Bild.jpeg

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
119d 11h 55m
Yeah good luck ending up with a used up whore who's no longer willing to fuck you yet screws chad on the side while you raise his kids

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
Most here deserve a 10/10 Stacy

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
119d 11h 55m
I'd honestly enjoy cuddling, talking, going on dates and experiencing things together with her more than having sex. Sex to me is just something that increases bond between people.
fully agree though, i am the same way

CurryLMAO

CurryLMAO

kill me
★★
18d 7h 14m
jfl if you think toxic incels deserve girls. I only sympathize for actual genuinely nice incels that struggle
:soy:y u inkwells so toxic eww
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::feels:

kys foid worshipper, foids aren't some angels that I should have to work hard to diserve

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
jfl if you think toxic incels deserve girls. I only sympathize for actual genuinely nice incels that struggle
We all struggle, these sluts are toxic towards us. We're just retaliating.

D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
25d 17h 32m
Jfl are you for real

With this “toxic shit “ ?

You realized that’s a word invented by female to shot down men who don’t get pussy and get angry about it ?

Plenty of toxic attractive men around, they still got pussy

Just look at celebrity , of the dozens of celebrity who got fucked by me too all of them were ugly , so they were “toxic”

Only attractive one was James Franco , and people forgave him , he still does movie
Which prove the point

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
49d 23h 5m
Why would you volunteer to provide for a woman.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 10h 52m
No man deserve love, like no man deserve sex.
Then why some get this while some don't?
If some guys can receive love from a foid without deserving it, we ALL deserve it too.

Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
8d 22h 34m
You don’t deserve shit

PLA1092

PLA1092

I.N.C.E.L. Special Agent
★★★★★
45d 11h 48m
Can your oneitis threads please be relegated to the Sewers? :feelsjuice:

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
PLA1092

PLA1092

I.N.C.E.L. Special Agent
★★★★★
45d 11h 48m
But I put a lot of thought into writing them
Considering the fact that you average about 5 sentences per thread, I wouldn't say so. :feelsjuice:

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

colenel scarecrowcel
★★★★
63d 1h 55m
Jfl are you for real

With this “toxic shit “ ?

You realized that’s a word invented by female to shot down men who don’t get pussy and get angry about it ?

Plenty of toxic attractive men around, they still got pussy

Just look at celebrity , of the dozens of celebrity who got fucked by me too all of them were ugly , so they were “toxic”

Only attractive one was James Franco , and people forgave him , he still does movie
Which prove the point

bbwqs_v

bbwqs_v

autist
★★★★
20d 23h 16m
the whole idea of deserving or entitlement is false. no one deserves anything. no one is entitled to anything. i've moved past the idea of dating after observing female nature for myself, it's a cucked activity. i hope you are able to see the same too xd

TriumphDoloshite

TriumphDoloshite

Greycel
17h 35m
I'm financially stable and I'm willing to provide for a women. I'm a loving person I'd honestly enjoy cuddling, talking, going on dates and experiencing things together with her more than having sex. Sex to me is just something that increases bond between people. So why don't I have a gf? It's not like I havn't tried, I've literally tried very hard and failed, it's because IM ugly, no girl will ever care about how good of a partner I'll be if im ugly as there is 0 initial attraction, this alone proves that ATTRACTION is 100% looks. IT will not touch this because they don't want anyone to see that there are actual nice incels that struggle.
You just have to get lucky. I don't know what else to say. I've pretty much given up at this point, although I'm only 20.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

I'm not an incel but a lonely samurai
259d 12h 5m
UnluckyCell

UnluckyCell

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
6d 6h 15m
too much soy, didnt read

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★★
19d 48m
You gay nigga

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
:bluepill: cuck,there is no such thing as ''love''

buried_alive

buried_alive

Officer
★★
9d 7h 39m
I agree and relate to your OP, but in this you're wrong. The great majority of incels started as nice people receiving bad treatment for nothing but their looks. All incels have struggled and still do.

Kevin2

Kevin2

Greycel
★★★
3d 10h 27m
I'm sorry man, you're not alone

Kevin2

Kevin2

Greycel
★★★
3d 10h 27m
I'm sorry man, you're not alone
I djdnt mean that in a narcissistic way; i meant you're not alone in being alone. If that makes sense?

OGcel

OGcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 23h 32m
meanwhile broke ass 20 felonies chad will still slay dozen women a month without giving them any attention and probably beating them when they are rude

B

BaffleTrot

Officer
14d 8h 58m
I wish you good luck @HiddenUzer , but "deserve" doesn't have much to do with it, I fear. There's a lot of people in this world who deserve a hell of a lot better than what they have, I think, and most are getting precious little.

It's really all just a game, a skill that has to be learned by your face and bone. It's more like poker, and our hand is shit.

I've come to accept that I don't deserve a goddamn thing because justice and love aren't real anyways. There's a lovely arbitrary feel to both of those and their distribution, and having had seen it, I just want to step out of it. I don't even care about being a good person anymore, I'm just going to do what I can to not be a bad person and leave it there.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
★★
16d 13h 49m
WhyBother

WhyBother

Banned
-
3d 4h 41m
meanwhile broke ass 20 felonies chad will still slay dozen women a month without giving them any attention and probably beating them when they are rude
You can be whatever you want if you're good looking. HiddenUzer, if you want to be a pathetic betabuxx so badly then just be a sugardaddy ffs.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

-
64d 12h 42m
You can be whatever you want if you're good looking. HiddenUzer, if you want to be a pathetic betabuxx so badly then just be a sugardaddy ffs.
you cant be a sugardaddy at 18

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★
12d 19h 2m
all I want is a stacy, no foid even has eye contact with me, it's brutal, I'm invisible to them

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mod: Deranged former Yakuza member and chink Cel
★★★★★
128d 15h 1m
I want to buy a woman and keep her in a cage the way you keep a turtle in a terrarium