Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hi I'm back

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I'm back after almost a year of being gone, still incel as fuck. The blackpill is authentic. I've tried gymmaxxing but nothing will cure my stupidity and autism and facial deformity. I bet you niggers don't remember me huh ? So anyways what's up? Has anyone acsended or committed suicide on here in the past year? I'm sure a lot of you are still rotting like me. Anyways it's good to be back.

correct

not much, just some rule changes, homosexuality is now allowed

Oh wow that's pretty surprising. I wonder what made them switch up like that

Oh wow that's pretty surprising. I wonder what made them switch up like that
i think one of the mods developed a sexual attraction towards one of the users so they had to compromise on their end

Not much has changed. Old people went, new people came

fakecels everywhere, homosexuals, infiltrators, welcome to the minority of being a turecel on a fakecel forum :dab:

I think @ThePopeofCope is either dead or dying

We all missed you brother, this forum went DOWNHILL as soon as you left

Sad af. Although I never cared for fags or hated them. In my mind it was less competition to get the female with fags around. It's over either way. That was my mindset in my 20's

I'm back after almost a year of being gone, still incel as fuck. The blackpill is authentic. I've tried gymmaxxing but nothing will cure my stupidity and autism and facial deformity. I bet you niggers don't remember me huh ? So anyways what's up? Has anyone acsended or committed suicide on here in the past year? I'm sure a lot of you are still rotting like me. Anyways it's good to be back.
If you were truly blackpilled you wouldn't have bothered to impress (gymmaxxing) foids in the first place.