Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey, I wont be on much today im planning on challenging myself on going somewhere outside, Maybe an activity.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Maybe a store or shopping place, Im also meeting a friend i havent seen in 1 month, MY ONLY friend to be honest, Its been a lonely fucking month,

Trucel trait, You have only 1 or 0 friends.

So what activities are fun?

I fucking suck at ideas tbh rn, I just woke up and the coffee isnt waking up my brain fast enough

go touch some grass incel

go touch some grass incel
I want to believe im not an incel but every time i do these bluepilled attempts to better my life i get sent straight back to hell and the blackpill, It sucks, Its like i have a chain and im drowning and im clawing to get to the surface but i keep drowning, Im always been the 3rd wheel, I did workout, Diet, Stretching my back trying to fix my fucked spine, Im skinny af like an auswitch prisoner and no matter how many pizzas i eat i dont get fat, Only my face gets fat, Maybe i am subhumanly determined to rot.

People rarely want to hang out with me, I finally will leave my house after so long.
its cool :feelsYall: i had a longnose fren that rode in a bike with me around the city, he blocked me in social media when i joke about a post he made saying he was going to transmax :feelshaha:
lonelypi lonelypilled again :feelsbadman:

Anyway im signing off, I hope you guys have a good day, Once i go outside ill be brutally mogged

I want to believe im not an incel but every time i do these bluepilled attempts to better my life i get sent straight back to hell and the blackpill, It sucks, Its like i have a chain and im drowning and im clawing to get to the surface but i keep drowning, Im always been the 3rd wheel, I did workout, Diet, Stretching my back trying to fix my fucked spine, Im skinny af like an auswitch prisoner and no matter how many pizzas i eat i dont get fat, Only my face gets fat, Maybe i am subhumanly determined to rot.
You always have a choice.

its cool :feelsYall: i had a longnose fren that rode in a bike with me around the city, he blocked me in social media when i joke about a post he made saying he was going to transmax :feelshaha:
Lucky you had someone to ride bikes with, My bike is rusty and rotting and people always try to run me over when i cross the road, Once i had to jump into a thorn bush to survive, Do not ride bikes in scandinavia, Reckless drivers.

When i was 12 my bike was stolen by pollacks and found later downpissed with 2 wheels missing

Jews are always fun xD

Maybe a store or shopping place, Im also meeting a friend i havent seen in 1 month, MY ONLY friend to be honest, Its been a lonely fucking month,

Trucel trait, You have only 1 or 0 friends.

So what activities are fun?

I fucking suck at ideas tbh rn, I just woke up and the coffee isnt waking up my brain fast enough
Good for you :panties::panties:

Idk how chill of a friend it is but go get some coffee and see a movie with them or something.

Idk how chill of a friend it is but go get some coffee and see a movie with them or something.
Hes extremely chill. Never betrayed me, Always trusty

We saw Rampage 2009