Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hey fellow brocels, have you tried these growth exercises?

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/dOmttb31zSU

I seriously think all your shortcels, at least 16-20 shortcels should definitely try this, i will start to do these stretchings every night and see if it's worth it, even with i being 21 years old, i am fucking sick of being a manlet subhuman, i can't walk outside anymore, i can't go to malls, now my gym is full of 6'3" roided mfs so i don't have any motivation anymore, i will try this, if i don't grow at least 1 cm i think i will rope:feelsrope:

I am getting so insecure about my height that even my parents noticed i was walking weird to appear taller, even my aunt laughed at that, i hate my uncles from my mom's side, these fuckers are all at least 5'10" and one of them even mocked me because my younger brother was getting taller than me, this same retarded uncle mocked my hair also in front of my grandmother, i fucking hate my life:cryfeels:

All cope, after 16 most guys are done

you grow at max until 21. Everything else you do short of surgery is a waste of your valuable time.

you grow at max until 21. Everything else you do short of surgery is a waste of your valuable time.
I have grown 1 cm from 19 years old to 20, i think i will still grow a little more

I don't think so, i know a guy that was 5'5" with 16 and ended up with 6'0" with 18
late growth spurt, same thing happened to me, I was 5'6 in HS and now I'm 5'10-5'11.
Unless your growth plates are not closed then it's very unlikely to happen.

Bones are bones, you cant change them naturally.

View: https://youtu.be/dOmttb31zSU

I seriously think all your shortcels, at least 16-20 shortcels should definitely try this, i will start to do these stretchings every night and see if it's worth it, even with i being 21 years old, i am fucking sick of being a manlet subhuman, i can't walk outside anymore, i can't go to malls, now my gym is full of 6'3" roided mfs so i don't have any motivation anymore, i will try this, if i don't grow at least 1 cm i think i will rope:feelsrope:

I am getting so insecure about my height that even my parents noticed i was walking weird to appear taller, even my aunt laughed at that, i hate my uncles from my mom's side, these fuckers are all at least 5'10" and one of them even mocked me because my younger brother was getting taller than me, this same retarded uncle mocked my hair also in front of my grandmother, i fucking hate my life:cryfeels:

I’m also shorter than all my relatives and get mogged everytime at family events. I don’t even go anymore, it’s humiliating.

Use Glucosamine Ch[UWSL]ondroitin msm tablets and stretch every now and then to maintain your morning height. Nothing else can be done about height past 18 except just maintain morning height. Use shoe lifts and have a proper posture and you'll be at your tallest maximum when outside. Everything else is cope.[/UWSL]