Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hey driver-cels when you rely on your cellphone to tell you what routes to take do you sometimes miss your street? If so how did you react to fuckup?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Just do a u turn that’s not a busy street, no cars

Sometimes, I keep driving to look for a route that will get me back on track.

Try to stay calm and look for the next best option.

But yeah, it can be frustrating.

I don't use a phone but keep an oldschool GPS in the glovebox. Just continue on and turn around further down.

My phone doesn't track me

But my ISP does

Lot easier to turn a car around so don’t see the problem not the end of the world.
Now try it in a tractor trailer in north jersey, nyc, Boston or Chicago.

Lot easier to turn a car around so don’t see the problem not the end of the world.
Now try it in a tractor trailer in north jersey, nyc, Boston or Chicago.
yeah man i was just gonna say new jersey lol

one of the worst places to drive :shock:

chicago is pretty horrible too at least til you get towards indiana border

yeah man i was just gonna say new jersey lol

one of the worst places to drive :shock:

chicago is pretty horrible too at least til you get towards indiana border
Was a small store in jersey I had to deliver to once took more than an hour to figure out how to get to it.
Was surrounded by 12’6” bridges

Was a small store in jersey I had to deliver to once took more than an hour to figure out how to get to it.
Was surrounded by 12’6” bridges
brutal skin the top off your trailer pill lol

Once in a while if im distracted and i’ll be like “fuck!!”

:feelshaha:LMAO. I'd recognize those gloves anywhere. It's the Buffalo shooter. kekfuel
someone knows what company makes those gloves, maybe he mentions it in the manifesto?
I hope future shooters realize they should mention details like that, how else are people going to cosplay him for halloween?

I beat myself up for it cause it's not easy having to go back and all that but I just listen to my Lord of the Rings audiobook and that makes it mellower

Just reroute tbh
Sometimes it on the wrong lane like the “Turn Left only lane but I gotta go straight and I’m Low inhib to just break the rules