Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's the shiny white knight who contacted godaddy and got us banned there

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
If you wanna thank the guy whose relentless dedication convinced our host to drop us and who is now trying to get cloudflare make us lose our name server, here is his deviant art to thank him personally for raising awareness to the incel problem: 

https://hansolo551.deviantart.com/art/Me-340740594

As you can easily see judging by his superior phenotype, he should be experienced truecel himself, still hiding in the closet.

Fat neckbeard who is definitely incel-in-denial or struggles to get women but then says it must be his personality while alpha Chad disses women and still fucks them in the ass.

getting past the fact hes a major faggot that is actually a nice beard, i will never have that

His neckbeard would make make a good wig for a baldcel.

VQrxaXw.png

He looks like an ugly nice guy that females will never date or have sex with, but will constantly take advantage of.

Dude needs to stop eating doritos, stop drinking mountain dew and get some more exercise than furiously typing on his keyboard. Real life neckbeard, lol...

He looks like the kind of guy who gets his wallet ran through by a greedy 7/10 femoid while she also fucks his friend. Betacuck.

modus_coperandi said:
If you wanna thank the guy whose relentless dedication convinced our host to drop us and who is now trying to get cloudflare make us lose our name server, here is his deviant art to thank him personally for raising awareness to the incel problem: 

As you can easily see judging by his superior phenotype, he should be experienced truecel himself, still hiding in the closet.

You managed this, does he have other social media??

I looked up his reddit. He's a major Christian coper that got dumped by his oneitis and only talks about sucking Jesus' dick since then. He made a IT post about his next steps to take us down again.

modus_coperandi said:
I looked up his reddit. He's a major Christian coper that got dumped by his oneitis and only talks about sucking Jesus' dick since then.

We have both Christians and feminists after our asses? Lmfao

Letmego said:
He looks like the kind of guy who gets his wallet ran through by a greedy 7/10 femoid while she also fucks his friend. Betacuck.

You managed this, does he have other social media??

He posted on reddit about us and there you can look up his deviantart. Don't know about his other social media, don't really wanna chase him, he looks miserable enough tbh.

modus_coperandi said:
He posted on reddit about us and there you can look up his deviantart. Don't know about his other social media, don't really wanna chase him, he looks miserable enough tbh.

What's his name on reddit?

lol, a literal neckbeard. How surprising

What a fucking subhuman.
How does he not see that he is a victim of lookism, just fucking lol.

Lel cucktears at it again

slackbum said:
lol found my new avi

hahahaha I'm dead

he should be one of our memes, neckbeardcel

modus_coperandi said:

He doesn't need women when he's in the woods shooting tranquilizer darts at Bambi and then cumming on it's head only to run back into his tent, watch Bambi wake up, run around with his cum on her head, and do it all over again after he finishes his s'mores.

"s'mores m'lady?" he says to the tranquilized deer, after jerking off on its head.

IlieknothingREAL said:
hahahaha I'm dead

he should be one of our memes, neckbeardcel

The 'Judas' to our St.BO2cel? :D

BlackPill47 said:
The 'Judas' to our St.BO2cel? :D

Mark 14:18

"As they were reclining at the table and eating, Blackops2cel said, 'Truly I say to you that one of you will betray Me--one who is eating with Me. One, who looks 
Like he is eating Doritos every day of the week'."

Top fucking kek! This fat fuck is probably an incel himself lmao, hiding that receding hairline major cope.

This is the guy I imagine when someone says neckbeard. Holy shit... How can one be so delusional while looking like this. He should be the truestcel but he has chosen to be a cuck

Dude just posted on Reddit that he's some well connected system administrator and contacted our new host. And that this site will get banned as well.

modus_coperandi said:
Dude just posted on Reddit that he's some well connected system administrator and contacted our new host. And that this site will get banned as well.

The new international host won't remove this site without a court order.

What the fuck is up with these neck beards in 2017? Not even incels are neck beards.

This is simply sad.
He cannot possibly swallow the black pill, his brain simply won't allow it to cope. Swallowing the blackpill with this degree of uglyness takes a lot of will power to survive, which he subconsciously knows he won't.
He is the ultimate C O P E G O D

redfury9 said:
Can we get this guy's physical address? He wants to go around and give people grief, no problem I can do that to.

Threads: 0

redfury9 said:
Can we get this guy's physical address? He wants to go around and give people grief, no problem I can do that to.

No, doxxing, bullying and hunting people down is IT style.

That fuckface in IT now:

''I don't disagree, but it is equally dangerous IMHO to allow them to congregate and figure out how to get away with the nasty as shit they talk about.''

''They don't deserve a safe space. Venting is "Man I hate how hard it is for me to talk to women." Incels is "Man I hate how hard it is talking to women, I should drug and rape them."
HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.''

He boasts of having a wife, how could he manage to find time for all this internet policing? Food for thought. kek.

That dumb fat fuck is a incel in denial.

Yeah I’m sure this alleged wife of his just loves bouncing her forehead off his gut.

Not suprising he's more of an incel than most incels tbh,normal people with happy lives simply ignore us(they probably don't even know what an incel is),its these incels in denial and used up roasties that obsess over us.

mgtow said:
He boasts of having a wife, how could he manage to find time for all this internet policing? Food for thought. kek.

She probably allows him starfish sex once a year while she sighs and checks her Instagram followers for possible hookups.

Incels.me looks better than ********** IMO so thanks to him.

mental_out said:
The site is going back to ********** eventually, he only got to the site host (which was godaddy who're notorious for bending to the wills of SJWs), not the registrar

What about the cloudflare complain he mentioned and that we will lose the name (sry I'm tech illiterate)?

Fucking Incel-toms are always the one that obsess us with us the most.

Hey PIG(I know you are lurking) instead of being a Cuck in internet go to the fucking gym.

Don't trust any bloke who grows a beard like that but shaves his moustache. What a fucking cuck. The computercels should wage war on him if they are so inclined.

Is this confirmed, how do you guys know it's him?

Feel pity. Poor motherfucker...

commander_zoidberg said:
Don't trust any bloke who grows a beard like that but shaves his moustache. What a fucking cuck. The computercels should wage war on him if they are so inclined.

So fucking true, brother. What is the fucking point of that shit?

Ban them wahhh they're nuking my coping mechanisms waahhh, i hope the fat fuck dies of breast cancer

Holy fuck he’s the ugliest, fattest neckbeard incel I’ve ever seen! 2/10 

So totally in denial. Hilarious.

He just deactivated his account. Guess we put the shits up him. I found his real name.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back