Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's the Chadpreet of my college. Does he mog you?

Lol the guy is himself, trying to get rated
Kek, you are on the fucking spot boyo. OPs second reply trying to defend his friend kinda proves it. Many noob curries do the same fucking mistake when they start lurking on this forum (specially the FOB ones). There was one curry poster who did the same thing. He was ugly as fuck, later he became a fucking meme and he left to save his ass from excessive bullying (I don't remember his name though).

If you are a curry, never post your pic on the internet unless you want to become a meme.

Kek, you are on the spot. This manlet mongrel curry is a huge movie star in curryland, he would have roped even before he hit 16 if he was brought up in the west:

Shahid-Kapoor-1.jpg

He is known as the legendary "super-pajeet" on this fourm btw.
Super-pajeet LMAO. If that is the case then I would say OPs friend might not be bullshitting, because this super-pajeet looks kind of like OPs friend. TBH movie actors can sometime come into fame by using their acting skills, may be same thing happened to that super-pajeet? Look at Willem Dafoe, one of the ugliest actors in hollywood:

Willem%2BDafoe%2B002a.jpg

He is very famous though.

Super-pajeet LMAO. If that is the case then I would say OPs friend might not be bullshitting, because this super-pajeet looks kind of like OPs friend. TBH movie actors can sometime come into fame by using their acting skills, may be same thing happened to that super-pajeet? Look at Willem Dafoe, one of the ugliest actors in hollywood:

Willem%2BDafoe%2B002a.jpg

He is very famous though.
Yea, you are right, willem dafoe never does any any role that is romantic in nature, most of the time he acts as a villain or antagonist, because his face warrants that. The super-pajeet does similar roles like you might see what Tom Cruise generally does. Imagine super-pajeet as the Mission Impossible's main protagonist.

LOOOL other than frame (5.8 inches at 6ft2 and narrow shoulders for my height) i would kinda say i mog him especially considering he looks curry as fuck.
Man i need to move back to india and ascend, England ain't doing it for me
4rg9NZ.jpg

> chadpreet

giphy.gif
LOOOL high iq memes

Lol the guy is himself, trying to get rated
LOL Stupidity has it's levels. Every high IQ user knows that's not me. I even had my pictures here once but after getting do fed once I asked for their deletion.
Kek, you are on the fucking spot boyo. OPs second reply trying to defend his friend kinda proves it. Many noob curries do the same fucking mistake when they start lurking on this forum (specially the FOB ones). There was one curry poster who did the same thing. He was ugly as fuck, later he became a fucking meme and he left to save his ass from excessive bullying (I don't remember his name though).

If you are a curry, never post your pic on the internet unless you want to become a meme.
Too stupid as I've always known. Not everyone is fake larper like you. LOL. What happened to your girlfriend btw INCEL?
Then I would say indians have really twisted sense of facial attractiveness, or may be all the students in his college is 1.5/10? Because your friend can go at most 2.5/10 which means he practically mogs all of his peers. Women will always try to maximize their hypergamy, and he is the best they can get.
Nope there are good looking guys who are even 6 or 7, but some of them are dark,some short and some of extremely shy personality. Also currywhores have weird choices. They are beyond my understanding. A guy like ShahRukh Khan is the national sex symbol here and a guy like Arunoday Singh is hated.
LOOOL other than frame (5.8 inches at 6ft2 and narrow shoulders for my height) i would kinda say i mog him especially considering he looks curry as fuck.
Man i need to move back to india and ascend, England ain't doing it for me

LOOOL high iq memes
>5'8"
IT'S
OVER

Last edited:
Too stupid as I've always known. Not everyone is fake larper like you. LOL. What happened to your girlfriend btw INCEL?

Holy fucking kek, that's you, right?

Holy fucking kek, that's you, right?
Nope but I have a daily reminder for everyone who believes your bs.
289k3le.jpg

While others get banned for saying similar stuffs, fakecel larpers like you are still here. Further:
n1z5ma.jpg

Now, there can only be one of the 2 things, either you're a bluepilled fakecel cuck or you're not an Indian at all. In both the cases, you're a larper and deserve to be banned.

he is really ugly, still mogs me. Even here in Mexico he would be mogged by spanish or american mixed Chads.
If thats the best, I guess is really over for currycels

ugly ass currycel

289k3le.jpg

While others get banned for saying similar stuffs, fakecel larpers like you are still here. Further:
n1z5ma.jpg

Now, there can only be one of the 2 things, either you're a bluepilled fakecel cuck or you're not an Indian at all. In both the cases, you're a larper and deserve to be banned.
Once again for everyone who believes chudur budur is an incel.

Indians probably have the lowest chance of getting laid out of all ethnic groups in Australia, even aboriginals have more of a chance

289k3le.jpg

n1z5ma.jpg

I said that thing many many times, I am trying to get a mongrel wife through shaadi.com I had a long conversation with you about this topic, everyone saw it. WTF? Thanks @11gaijin for shaadi.com link. Trying to get an arranged marriage is not larping. You stupid dumb fuck.

Here is the full conversation:
https://incels.is/threads/at-curries-in-the-west-who-say-they-are-incel.46536/page-2#post-843174

@EthnicelNL

Last edited:
I said that thing many many times, I am trying to get a mongrel wife through shaadi.com I had a long conversation with you about this topic, everyone saw it. WTF? Thanks @11gaijin for shaadi.com link. Trying to get an arranged marriage is not larping. You stupid dumb fuck.

@EthnicelNL
Ok bruh just tell me where ur mothers and fathers family are from..some kind of evidence u r indeed curry.

I dont even care if u larp..but then i know i will attack u next time u post bullshit about the motherland. Dont be a coon and make fun of things done out of poverty and ignorance. Dont diss your own peoples bruh. Not cool.:feelsbaton:

Ok bruh just tell me where ur mothers and fathers family are from..some kind of evidence u r indeed curry.

I dont even care if u larp..but then i know i will attack u next time u post bullshit about the motherland. Dont be a coon and make fun of things done out of poverty and ignorance. Dont diss your own peoples bruh. Not cool.:feelsbaton:
Abbey chutiye, mein indian hoon. bakchod kahinka.

Acha yar. Just stop with the coonery
Saying truth is not coonery, I am doing that for good, my intention is pure, I don't hate curries or curryland.

Now @GreenBull needs to convince me that's not his pic. And why was he trying to defend the pic so vehemently?

Last edited:
Saying truth is not coonery, I am doing that for good, my intention is pure, I don't hate curries or curryland.
Nah man its appeasing and enforcing western negative image of the country...while the real shitty things are happening in the west itself. They have no idea of the many things that india is much more superior in over them.

Nah man its appeasing and enforcing western negative image of the country...while the real shitty things are happening in the west itself. They have no idea of the many things that india is much more superior in over them.

I tell both, I always point out the fact that west has no family values, their mothers are whores and fathers are cucks. I say this all the time, on this forum.

Moreover, "larping curry" is a logical nonsense. To larp, you need to be a noncel/fakecel, to be a noncel you need to be good looking (or married), curries are not good looking, therefore curries can't larp. The only way a curry can larp is if he already has a wife through arranged marriage. Married curries won't come here. Am I right, @GreenBull ?

Now @GreenBull needs to convince me that's not his pic. And why was he trying to defend the pic so vehemently?
Well I think you've forgotten that I had my pic in ratings megathread where a lot of people saw my face. And when did I try to defend the pic? If you mean by that post in which I asked "does he really look like a monkey?" Nope, he doesn't look like a monkey to me, but this doesn't mean he looks good. This thread was made to show the stupidity of currywhores. If you're pale and tall, you can slay here just like that guy. Just look at the national sex symbols like ShahRukh Khan and Abhishek Bacchan. LOL

Well I think you've forgotten that I had my pic in ratings megathread where a lot of people saw my face. And when did I try to defend the pic? If you mean by that post in which I asked "does he really look like a monkey?" Nope, he doesn't look like a monkey to me, but this doesn't mean he looks good. This thread was made to show the stupidity of currywhores. If you're pale and tall, you can slay here just like that guy. Just look at the national sex symbols like ShahRukh Khan and Abhishek Bacchan. LOL

I am not aware of such post. The only way to end this argument is to link your rating megathread post or post your pic here to prove that this guy is not you.

I am not aware of such post. The only way to end this argument is to link your rating megathread post or post your pic here to prove that this guy is not you.
First make your video to prove that you're an Indian. Don't forget to mention "Greenbull" in the video.

"even aboriginals have a higher chance"

Indians probably have the lowest chance of getting laid out of all ethnic groups in Australia, even aboriginals have more of a chance

First make your video to prove that you're an Indian. Don't forget to mention "Greenbull" in the video.
Behenchod kahike, I would never post my pics even, video is beyond question. Aur kya saboot chahiye bol? Mein indian nahin to kysa hindi pe type kar raha hu re? bakchod?

Behenchod kahike, I would never post my pics even, video is beyond question. Aur kya saboot chahiye bol? Mein indian nahin to kysa hindi pe type kar raha hu re? bakchod?
le le bhonsdi k, Hindi bolna kon si bad chiz hai. Betichod aukat hai to saboot dikha video ya pic ya fir gand mara. Tu Indian hai LOL mere launra. Itni der se khana gand mara raha tha,kisi se Hindi me likhwa raha tha Kya behen k lowde.

le le bhonsdi k, Hindi bolna kon si bad chiz hai. Betichod aukat hai to saboot dikha video ya pic ya fir gand mara. Tu Indian hai LOL mere launra. Itni der se khana gand mara raja tha,kisi se Himdi me likhwa raja tha Kya behen k lowde.

Well, you again started with your curry bullshitting, even after I typed in hindi is not enough for you. No, I am not going to reveal my face, no way.

You have claimed that that's not your pic so burden of proof is yours, not mine. Also me being indian has nothing to do with that pic not being yours, these two are completely unrelated. Please stop with this nonsense, be reasonable, don't act like some fucking child. If your mom fucked with one guy you must prove that that pic is not yours, be a fucking man. Fucking street-shitting beta curry.

Well, you again started with your curry bullshitting, even after I typed in hindi is not enough for you. No, I am not going to reveal my face, no way.

You have claimed that that's not your pic so burden of proof is yours, not mine. Also me being indian has nothing to do with that pic not being yours, these two are completely unrelated. Please stop with this nonsense, be reasonable, don't act like some fucking child. If your mom fucked with one guy you must prove that that pic is not yours, be a fucking man. Fucking street-shitting beta curry.
I don't have to. Enough of people here have seen me . If your mom has really never fucked any other man besides your father ,make a video. I promise I'll show my face in return. If you can't, just stfu u fake Indian.. Most Indians here are already aware of how much of an Indian you are. If you can't do that then get out of this site fakecel. You don't have the guts to be man enough to even show your face. Typical weak beta cuck. And since you wrote this reply in English, it's quite clear that you had convinced someone else to write that Hindi post for you. Was that your currywhore gf?LOL

Did u claim before that u could not speak or write hindi though?

I don't have to. Enough of people here have seen me . If your mom has really never fucked any other man besides your father ,make a video. I promise I'll show my face in return. If you can't, just stfu u fake Indian.. Most Indians here are already aware of how much of an Indian you are. If you can't do that then get out of this site fakecel. You don't have the guts to be man enough to even show your face. Typical weak beta cuck. And since you wrote this reply in English, it's quite clear that you had convinced someone else to write that Hindi post for you. Was that your currywhore gf?LOL
Yes you fucking have to because you claimed it.

Yes, technically, I am not an indian. My indian passport was expired like 10 years ago and I am an US citizen, I don't fucking remember 1/4-th of the Jana-Gana-Mana song. But my family is from india, I am racially indian. And I have almost 0 familial tie with curryland. This information is nothing new, I mentioned here many many times. So what's your fucking point?

Also your attempt to disprove me is extremely low IQ, I don't carry wingmen who will type in hindi for me, be realistic for fucks sake. Now prove that this pic is not yours. You have already posted in the rating mega-thread, so what's the problem posting here? I don't understand at all. You don't need to post it even, just put a fucking link here, that should be enough. Fucking liar.
Did u claim before that u could not speak or write hindi though?
I said my hindi is sub-par, never claimed I can't speak/type at all.

You have claimed that that's not your pic so burden of proof is yours, not mine.

Fucking double-standardizing motherfucker fraud. OP never claimed that pic is his. You claimed that it is. So do what OP is saying, prove that you are a freaking street-shitting indian.

We have had enough of your bs.

Ofc, but not by that much

Yes you fucking have to because you claimed it.

Yes, technically, I am not an indian. My indian passport was expired like 10 years ago and I am an US citizen, I don't fucking remember 1/4-th of the Jana-Gana-Mana song. But my family is from india, I am racially indian. And I have almost 0 familial tie with curryland. This information is nothing new, I mentioned here many many times. So what's your fucking point?

Also your attempt to disprove me is extremely low IQ, I don't carry wingmen who will type in hindi for me, be realistic for fucks sake. Now prove that this pic is not yours. You have already posted in the rating mega-thread, so what's the problem posting here? I don't understand at all. You don't need to post it even, just put a fucking link here, that should be enough. Fucking liar.

I said my hindi is sub-par, never claimed I can't speak/type at all.
I'm firm I'm not going to believe any of your lies unless you prove it via a pic or video. As I said I will post my photo after that I don't have any problem with that so I'm not running away from my claims, you are. You liar fakecel.

Fucking double-standardizing motherfucker fraud. OP never claimed that pic is his. You claimed that it is. So do what OP is saying, prove that you are a freaking street-shitting indian.

We have had enough of your bs.

Where the fuck did I claim? I said there is a good possibility that the pic might be OP's, also his way of defending it kinda proves it. Read my fucking comment you dumb fuck. Then OP came and claimed that pic is not his. Read the whole fucking conversation then fucking make your shitty comments.

Mods @SergeantIncel @knajjd @Master @Ryo_Hazuki and everyone I've forgotten to mention pay your attention to @chudur-budur , hes a blue pilled cuck liar who isn't even Indian and not an incel. He's planning his marriage even and claims to be an incel JFL
Legit looks like crap
Crap can slay with fair skin and 6' height here. Currywhores are delusional tbhtbh.

I'm firm I'm not going to believe any of your lies unless you prove it via a pic or video. As I said I will post my photo after that I don't have any problem with that so I'm not running away from my claims, you are. You liar fakecel.

WTF? I said I am not technically indian. So you are correct, you win. Why are you asking for proves then? Now cut the bs and post your link from ratings megathread.

WTF? I said I am not technically indian. So you are correct, you win. Why are you asking for proves then? Now cut the bs and post your link from ratings megathread.
I had requested them to be deleted. You can confirm from mods.
I don't believe that you're Indian in any way ,neither technically nor by ethnicity. Prove it or stop lying as a currycel.

I had requested them to be deleted. You can confirm from mods.
I don't believe that you're Indian in any way ,neither technically nor by ethnicity. Prove it or stop lying as a currycel.

What it has to do with me being indian or not? For the sake of argument let's assume I am a white nazicel larping as an indian. So what it has to do with the pic not being not yours? I don't understand, explain it to me.

Also, I believe you made it deleted through mods. So what is the problem posting it here? Did you post that from a different alt? Be aware that I am way uglier than the guy in your pic and I don't dox people. So you are pretty safe posting your pic, or you can send it through PM.

What it has to do with me being indian or not? For the sake of argument let's assume I am a white nazicel larping as an indian. So what it has to do with the pic not being not yours? I don't understand, explain it to me.

Also, I believe you made it deleted through mods. So what is the problem posting it here? Did you post that from a different alt? Be aware that I am way uglier than the guy in your pic and I don't dox people. So you are pretty safe posting your pic, or you can send it through PM.
All I want is you to stop pretending to be a currycel and everything will be fine. I really hate it when people from other claim to be Indians. You don't have to post pics or any videos if you just remove that "currycel"from your name. Then I'll pm you my pic because I have been doxxed in the past. Not here though, on other website after which I asked mods here to delete my pics.

All I want is you to stop pretending to be a currycel and everything will be fine. I really hate it when people from other claim to be Indians. You don't have to post pics or any videos if you just remove that "currycel"from your name. Then I'll pm you my pic because I have been doxxed in the past. Not here though, on other website after which I asked mods here to delete my pics.

Read my last comment again, your statement does not answer my question at all --
People always want different stuffs, I might want you to eat my yellow curry shit right now, but feeding my curry shit has nothing to do with all this, that's why I am not asking you doing so. Therefore, first you need to explain the relation between the thing you want and my claim. Everything has to make sense, nothing in this world is your non-sense bollywood bs.

Read my last comment again, your statement does not answer my question at all --

People always want different stuffs, I might want you to eat my yellow curry shit right now, but feeding my curry shit has nothing to do with all this, that's why I am not asking you doing so. Therefore, first you need to explain the relation between the thing you want and my claim. Everything has to make sense, nothing in this world is your non-sense bollywood bs.
Because I don't believe in assuming bs like Bollywood that you want me to do. Stop pretending to be a currycel. I can not trust you as long as you don't do one of the two things, either remove currycel from your description or provide the evidence of being a currycel. You can pm me too if you're not comfortable posting it here. I don't even watch movies so I don't know the bollywood bs you're talking. What I'm asking for is perfectly logical and makes sense.

Because I don't believe in assuming bs like Bollywood that you want me to do. Stop pretending to be a currycel. I can not trust you as long as you don't do one of the two things, either remove currycel from your description or provide the evidence of being a currycel. You can pm me too if you're not comfortable posting it here. I don't even watch movies so I don't know the bollywood bs you're talking. What I'm asking for is perfectly logical and makes sense.

Read your fucking comment yourself for fuck's sake. It did not change a bit, you are exactly talking like a 4 year old child. I remove "currycel" from sig, ok, then what? Then you'll come up with another shit, then another shit, "do this", "do that" and you keep moving your fucking goal post every fucking time. I know very very well how curry mind works. Be a fucking man, you low T vegetarian street-shitting twink.

Good for you you don't watch those bollywood shit. Given your current IQ level, if you even start watching now you will become like this in a couple of days, like all other curries:

d27.png

Your way of evading clearly shows that pic is yours.

Read your fucking comment yourself for fuck's sake. It did not change a bit, you are exactly talking like a 4 year old child. I remove "currycel" from sig, ok, then what? Then you'll come up with another shit, then another shit, "do this", "do that" and you keep moving your fucking goal post every fucking time. I know very very well how curry mind works. Be a fucking man, you low T vegetarian street-shitting twink.

Good for you you don't watch those bollywood shit. Given your current IQ level, if you even start watching now you will become like this in a couple of days, like all other curries:

d27.png

Your way of evading clearly shows that pic is yours.
Stop larping already. You didn't provide nothing for me to believe you. I've been asking for the same proof since the very start, video. But you refused it and asked me to assume that you're a white nazi, so I asked you to stop pretending as a curry and remove that "currycel" from your bio. But you didn't even do that. I'd be proud if I was the guy in that pic coz he gets rated 5.5 while everyone in the ratings mega thread rated me below 5. Your IQ is laughable tbh.

Looks like an isis terrorist