Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At curries in the west who say they are incel

Fuck that's a problem for me. I am actually trying to get a mongrel wife through http://shaadi.com, I am having some conversation with one potential candidate, if she turns out to be a whore then I will be fucked.
Dude..been there done that. There are village girls who fuck every guy and goat in town and then their parents decide to quickly marry them with someone not from the village and hope he wont find out before everything is offical.

Btw this doesnt mean that there arent a fuckton more pure and loyal girls there in comparison with the west. But dirty thots are everywhere.

Fuck that's a problem for me. I am actually trying to get a mongrel wife through http://shaadi.com, I am having some conversation with one potential candidate, if she turns out to be a whore then I will be fucked.
I can understand. Don't expect them to be honest when it comes to sex though. I know this recently married girl from my street who was sent to village 10 year ago when she was 15 for fucking several boys in her school. I was laughing badly when I heard her mother say to her Canadian curry husband,"Humari beti to gau hai, gau. Kabhi lad on se bat tak Nahi Ki. Iska ache se khayal rakhna."(Our daughter is as innocent as a cow. Never even talked to a boy ever in her life. Please look after her.) And that guy was so happy hearing it, without knowing he is going to be betabuxed badly. I just imagine what this girl would do when she goes to Canada and gets exposed to Chads and Tyrones .
Dude..been there done that. There are village girls who fuck every guy and goat in town and then their parents decide to quickly marry them with someone not from the village and hope he wont find out before everything is offical.

Btw this doesnt mean that there arent a fuckton more pure and loyal girls there in comparison with the west. But dirty thots are everywhere.
Yep, comparatively better when you consider that she had only fucked 10-20 guys compared to 150-200 average for western femoids.

Everyone in the US is technically volcel...you could get a wife from the poorest village in Cambodia if you really wanted. That's not the fucking point though is it. Curries have it the worst in the US because they're geographically dispersed, rice cels are on the same level but the difference is most of them are packed into asian bubbles in California, surrounded by swathes of poverty 5'5 mexicans and so are less likely to be incel. Chadlifornia is a meme, there's barely any mayos left in the urban areas and tyrones are stuck in the projects somewhere.

I can understand. Don't expect them to be honest when it comes to sex though. I know this recently married girl from my street who was sent to village 10 year ago when she was 15 for fucking several boys in her school. I was laughing badly when I heard her mother say to her Canadian curry husband,"Humari beti to gau hai, gau. Kabhi lad on se bat tak Nahi Ki. Iska ache se khayal rakhna."(Our daughter is as innocent as a cow. Never even talked to a boy ever in her life. Please look after her.) And that guy was so happy hearing it, without knowing he is going to be betabuxed badly. I just imagine what this girl would do when she goes to Canada and gets exposed to Chads and Tyrones .

Yep, comparatively better when you consider that she had only fucked 10-20 guys compared to 150-200 average for western femoids.
How does that work in the curryland? Where do they fuck? What I have seen a girl and a guy just can't go to one another's house and fuck like people do in the west. Also there is no street pub/club culture in the curryland, where everyone goes to get laid during the weekend. How the fuck hypergamy works in the curryland? I have been to curryland couple of times and what I have seen there is no infrastructure for open/free sex there.

All you curries have to do is go to curryland and a curryfoid who is desperate to GTFO out of the land where ppl shit in the same place they eat will happily fuck u in exchange for being able to leave.

There is no such thing as a currycel in the west. In curryland yes, sure. But in the west? You aren't trying to get laid, you are trying to get laid with a native white femoid. Go after ur looksmatch in curryland and ur immigration status will get u laid.

Currycels in the west are fakecels and should be banned on sight.

Going back to curryland is usually only easy for curriecels that still have ties there.

Curries in curryland have very low opinions of curries that left the country.

A prerequisite will be that the currycel is rich and powerful and successful.

Why would a currywhore leave her family and her life behind so marry a loser in another country? She would rather wait for a rich man in her own country to find her.

The "my victimhood is more legitimate than yours" mentality will not help this community.

Inceldom is condition of circumstance as well. Relative circumstance. Not just birth.

How does that work in the curryland? Where do they fuck? What I have seen a girl and a guy just can't go to one another's house and fuck like people do in the west. Also there is no street pub/club culture in the curryland, where everyone goes to get laid during the weekend. How the fuck hypergamy works in the curryland? I have been to curryland couple of times and what I have seen there is no infrastructure for open/free sex there.
LOL That's why I said you know nothing about currywhores living here. They often date rich chads or at least someone who is friends with rich chads. Parents of rich chads are degenerate themselves so they don't mind it. Also there are a lot of cheap hotels specifically designed for them which often often get raided by police. Public parks are literally meant for them. They go behind the bushes and do their things. And yeah don't forget vehicles. They are excellent means for sex.
For this whore from my street,this house belongs to her uncle. She only came here to study. Her uncle and aunt were workhorses, so she was often alone at her house. She'd just have to call her lovers to come over and fuck her. She was caught when one of her angry former bf released her sex tape on xvideos and sent the mms to her uncle.

Public parks are literally meant for them. They go behind the bushes and do their things.

WTF, LMAO. Street shitting to bush fucking

Yea I have heard there are some degeneracy going on in the elite/rich circles, they live in the city, in some rich neighborhood but not in some remote villages. But people fucking in the bush, fucking in the vehicle, fucking in the public parks. Are you bullshitting me boyo? If they get caught the angry mob will beat them to death on the spot. I never saw such thing in curryland.

In the WEST yes. If you are a curry in America u just moneymax and statusmax, then go get a currywhore to marry u in curryland. You can't fucking deny this. If you do you're incapable of thinking for shit.
Am what u call curry. I make $11an hour how the fuck can go to india and pay the bride family wedding cost plane ticket rent back in the west. Just to go to india for this i need $25.000 to $50,000. And once the women get s. Here with all Me to Movement she would dump me. when she gets her green card hookers are cheaper

Last edited:
Toilet brush IQ thread
Kitchen sink IQ thread

WTF, LMAO. Street shitting to bush fucking

Yea I have heard there are some degeneracy going on in the elite/rich circles, they live in the city, in some rich neighborhood but not in some remote villages. But people fucking in the bush, fucking in the vehicle, fucking in the public parks. Are you bullshitting me boyo? If they get caught the angry mob will beat them to death on the spot. I never saw such thing in curryland.
For whores living in remote villages, there are more chances. They can easily get fucked in fields and in gardens and godowns.
Nope,nobody does anything to them unless it's some angry group of Shivsena or ShriramSena or shit like that.Whenever these groups catch them,paid media comes into play and criticize them for robbing the citizens from their "basic human rights".

All you curries have to do is go to curryland and a curryfoid who is desperate to GTFO out of the land where ppl shit in the same place they eat will happily fuck u in exchange for being able to leave.

There is no such thing as a currycel in the west. In curryland yes, sure. But in the west? You aren't trying to get laid, you are trying to get laid with a native white femoid. Go after ur looksmatch in curryland and ur immigration status will get u laid.

Currycels in the west are fakecels and should be banned on sight.

She is just using the currycels to betabux.

Do you even know what black pill is? We want validation and true love from the girl.
Not just beta bux

Toilet brush IQ thread
Kitchen sink IQ thread

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yo you said toilet brush HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

For whores living in remote villages, there are more chances. They can easily get fucked in fields and in gardens and godowns.
Nope,nobody does anything to them unless it's some angry group of Shivsena or ShriramSena or shit like that.Whenever these groups catch them,paid media comes into play and criticize them for robbing the citizens from their "basic human rights".
Curries fucking in the fields, gardens, godowns, and then some bajrangi groups catch them, then media reporters arrive on the spot to cover them up. These are stories from news. You are misinterpreting these stuffs, yes there are some fringe fucking happens (these kind of stuffs happen even in a country like saudi arabia), but this is not a "norm" in curryland. It's not like in the west where any guy who crosses 16 can easily bring a girl into his house and fuck in front of his parents. Western parents approve it, where curry parents will never approve such stuffs in their homes. Moreover, there is cast system there in curryland, a brahmin girl will never fuck a dalit chad. All currygirls are whore is an absolute outlandish claim.

Last edited:
Curries fucking in the fields, gardens, godowns, and then some bajrangi groups catch them, then media reporters arrive on the spot to cover them up. These are stories from news. You are misinterpreting these stuffs, yes there are some fringe fucking happens (these kind of stuffs happen even in a country like saudi arabia), but this is not a "norm" in curryland. It's not like in the west where any guy who crosses 16 can easily bring a girl into his house and fuck in front of his parents. Western parents approve it, where curry parents will never approve such stuffs in their homes. Moreover, there is cast system there in curryland, a brahmin girl will never fuck a dalit chad. All currygirls are whore is an absolute outlandish claim.
I live here. I see these stuffs whenever I go out. BTW I'm a Brahmin myself and I've seen Brahmin girls fucking everyone besides me. And that girl I mentioned is a Rajput, and the lover who released her sextape was a Dalit (in simple language"chamar").

I live here. I see these stuffs whenever I go out. BTW I'm a Brahmin myself and I've seen Brahmin girls fucking everyone besides me. And that girl I mentioned is a Rajput, and the lover who released her sextape was a Dalit (in simple language"chamar").
You see curries are fucking in the fields, bushes, gardens and godowns whenever you go outside?

You see curries are fucking in the fields, bushes, gardens and godowns whenever you go outside?
I don't live in village so cannot say anything about that. My classmates who hail from villages tell about their experiences in those places in their villages. I've seen curries fucking in public parks,school auditoriums,cars,and in hotel though.

I'm sorry man, but curry women are even bigger chad-chasers and whores than even Whites. Sorry for bursting your SFcel bubble.
How is that possible? No way a chad would go for them. They would all be extinct and not overflowing with people. Unless it's rape then that would explain why there are so many. I heard a lot of people get raped in India.

>2018
>Maycel complaining that currycels are not bottom tier kek

I've seen curries fucking in public parks,school auditoriums,cars,and in hotel though.

LMFAO what a load of utter bs.

I never saw/heard of such thing in my life. I went to curryland couple of times and I know many, many FOB curries, if something like this is happening in such a major scale everyone would know it by now.

LMFAO what a load of utter bs.

I never saw/heard of such thing in my life. I went to curryland couple of times and I know many, many FOB curries, if something like this is happening in such a major scale everyone would know it by now.
I don't know where did you go and what BS makes you believe that your hypothetical image of virgin currywhores is realistic. I have seen actual proofs and am able to prove that anyday you land here in India. Everybody of my generation here knows about the reality of currywhores. And your contacts are simply lying to you just like those shameless degenerate parents who get their slutty daughters married to nice guys and tell him ,"humari beti to gau hai gau". Actually, Bengalicels have it worst. Xvideos is filled with amateur videos of Bengaliwhores. By denying the truth you're only coping so that you don't feel betabuxed after you actually get married to a 4'3" 1/10 currywhore from Shaadi.com. BTW on internet , you can browse reputable sites like quora and find out what currywhores are doing. Just don't go suicidal when you see someone you know IRL posting about the shits they have done.

How is that possible? No way a chad would go for them. They would all be extinct and not overflowing with people. Unless it's rape then that would explain why there are so many. I heard a lot of people get raped in India.
Well unfortunately they do go after currywhores, although it's very odd that it would happen indeed....

You are partially right. Most curries can get married easily through arranged marriage from the curryland (and eventually they will). They are just trying to sniff some free white whore-pussies before their arranged-marriage to a virgin curry mongrel girl. Those who can't get their share of free white whore-pussy, they come here and larp. The same situation applies to sandcels as well. Truely fucked are ricecels, they don't have such option.

But there are many currycels/sandcel who can't "just move /marry off to curryland/sandland". Their only option is to get some curry/sand-bitches in the west. They are similarly fucked up as ricecels.
Based post.

Hahaha this pathetic white faggot again with this shit

Lol pathetic asshole

I don't know where did you go and what BS makes you believe that your hypothetical image of virgin currywhores is realistic. I have seen actual proofs and am able to prove that anyday you land here in India. Everybody of my generation here knows about the reality of currywhores. And your contacts are simply lying to you just like those shameless degenerate parents who get their slutty daughters married to nice guys and tell him ,"humari beti to gau hai gau". Actually, Bengalicels have it worst. Xvideos is filled with amateur videos of Bengaliwhores. By denying the truth you're only coping so that you don't feel betabuxed after you actually get married to a 4'3" 1/10 currywhore from Shaadi.com. BTW on internet , you can browse reputable sites like quora and find out what currywhores are doing. Just don't go suicidal when you see someone you know IRL posting about the shits they have done.

Yea, I have heard about street-prostitutes, they fuck in public parks, but only during the night. I have been to many places curryland, delhi, mumbai, lucknow, patna, calcutta, even I lived like 3 months in a shithole village in bihar. Never saw/heard general people fucking in the field, parks, auditorium, bushes or vehicle. Curry people are very conservative about sex and stuffs. But I saw general people shitting in the field, near pond and river and splashing their buttholes with water from the pond/river. I saw women shitting in the field in packs. Saw people shitting from a tree too (a.k.a. treetop-shitting). They are very liberal about shitting. I don't believe your bs.

And the curry goblin that I am trying to married to over shaadi.com is a bihari bitch, she is particularly not from a village but a normal middle class family from lucknow.

Yea, I have heard about street-prostitutes, they fuck in public parks, but only during the night. I have been to many places curryland, delhi, mumbai, lucknow, patna, calcutta, even I lived like 3 months in a shithole village in bihar. Never saw/heard general people fucking in the field, parks, auditorium, bushes or vehicle. Curry people are very conservative about sex and stuffs. But I saw general people shitting in the field, near pond and river and splashing their buttholes with water from the pond/river. I saw women shitting in the field in packs. Saw people shitting from a tree too (a.k.a. treetop-shitting). They are very liberal about shitting. I don't believe your bs.

And the curry goblin that I am trying to married to over shaadi.com is a bihari bitch, she is particularly not from a village but a normal middle class family from lucknow.
Your every other post seems unrelated to your previous post. I was talking about your fucked up imagination but you'll never truly understand that. JFL that you've even been to Delhi,Mumbai and Kolkata and still ignore the reality. Maybe you never actually went to "their" places which stopped you from seeing reality. I live here and I know way more about the currywhores than you ever will. Just hope that this bihari femoid you're talking to comes out to be non-whore 'coz they're like the most rejected femoids in the world, so you actually have a real chance of getting a loyal wife.

Your every other post seems unrelated to your previous post. I was talking about your fucked up imagination but you'll never truly understand that. JFL that you've even been to Delhi,Mumbai and Kolkata and still ignore the reality. Maybe you never actually went to "their" places which stopped you from seeing reality. I live here and I know way more about the currywhores than you ever will. Just hope that this bihari femoid you're talking to comes out to be non-whore 'coz they're like the most rejected femoids in the world, so you actually have a real chance of getting a loyal wife.
How my posts are unrelated, I don't understand. Yes, I might get taken away sometimes when I talk about street-shitting (you can check my posted threads, they are all like this, I am a professional street-shitter). Also there is no need to drag this conversation to my PM. We can talk here.

How my posts are unrelated, I don't understand. Yes, I might get taken away sometimes when I talk about street-shitting (you can check my posted threads, they are all like this, I am a professional street-shitter). Also there is no need to drag this conversation to my PM. We can talk here.
No need to troll the thread for your personal satisfaction. Thank you very much. Keep bluepilled lies about existence of virgin curry foids to yourself.

No need to troll the thread for your personal satisfaction. Thank you very much. Keep bluepilled lies about existence of virgin curry foids to yourself.

Uh, there are lots of virgin women out there, your problem probably is your oneitis is sucking someones dick or rejected you. It must suck being curry and living in that country.

Everyone here trusts @chudur-budur more than you, and you failed to provide any reasonable evidence.

White women are the most sluttiest, no one gives a crap about what some curry thinks or curry females.

Uh, there are lots of virgin women out there, your problem probably is your oneitis is sucking someones dick or rejected you. It must suck being curry and living in that country.

Everyone here trusts @chudur-budur more than you, and you failed to provide any reasonable evidence.

White women are the most sluttiest, no one gives a crap about what some curry thinks or curry females.
According to @GreenCel millions of curries are fucking in the bush, on the tree, in the parks, in the field, inside vehicle, inside school auditoriums. I am like wtf, any sane person with a minimum common sense will see this is an utter load of bs, LMAO.

I can provide evidence if any of you have guts to come to India. It's actually him who can't. You bluepilled people in the west don't know about the reality and keep coping all your lives with imaginations of a hypothetical virgin femoid. BTW you need to scroll back this thread,use your brain and see what actually happened, I've even provided the real life case and if you guys want I can provide you with video evidences too. Moreover, I even suggested him to go to reputed sites like quora(which I suggest to you too) to see what actually a modern curry femoid is. I've also mentioned that though currywhores are bitches too, they aren't as worse as western women as a slutty currywhore ducks 10-20 men before marriage unlike the average 100-200 men for femoids from the west. And talking about my oneitis, I have actually mentioned in different threads about the different rejections I've faced and how my oneitis made me hate the entire femoid race. But you're too low IQ to read that and taking this into account I should also tell you that I actually live in India unlike you opinionated curries living in the west.
I actually was having conversation with @chudurbudur over the topic but for brainless cunts like you I don't give a shit. You low IQ individuals come over here taking side of anyone based on the number of posts they've made. You're no better than normie cucks licking every shit to please someone.

I can provide evidence if any of you have guts to come to India. It's actually him who can't. You bluepilled people in the west don't know about the reality and keep coping all your lives with imaginations of a hypothetical virgin femoid. BTW you need to scroll back this thread,use your brain and see what actually happened, I've even provided the real life case and if you guys want I can provide you with video evidences too. Moreover, I even suggested him to go to reputed sites like quora(which I suggest to you too) to see what actually a modern curry femoid is. I've also mentioned that though currywhores are bitches too, they aren't as worse as western women as a slutty currywhore ducks 10-20 men before marriage unlike the average 100-200 men for femoids from the west. And talking about my oneitis, I have actually mentioned in different threads about the different rejections I've faced and how my oneitis made me hate the entire femoid race. But you're too low IQ to read that and taking this into account I should also tell you that I actually live in India unlike you opinionated curries living in the west.
I actually was having conversation with @chudurbudur over the topic but for brainless cunts like you I don't give a shit. You low IQ individuals come over here taking side of anyone based on the number of posts they've made. You're no better than normie cucks licking every shit to please someone.

Woah dude, CALM DOWN you might get banned at this rate.

Shit, I am sorry about your oneitis making you hate your mother and other female relatives and the whole race, it's not my fault you are subhuman.

Also don't call me low IQ, I can steal your curry oneitis and make her eat some cow with me. Like seriously provide proper sources instead of being butthurt in a forum.

You people are really retarded. First you refuse the claims of OP, then you refuse my claims. LOL. So on one hand you're refusing the claims to be a volcel, then you behave like cucks to defend currywhores. @Chudurbudur is even in constant contact with a femoid for a serious relationship. How the hell do you even call yourself incels?

You people are really retarded. First you refuse the claims of OP, then you refuse my claims. LOL. So on one hand you're refusing the claims to be a volcel, then you behave like cucks to defend currywhores. @Chudurbudur is even in constant contact with a femoid for a serious relationship. How the hell do you even call yourself incels?
Provide video evidence, quora threads whatever you have don't just give anecdotes as far as I have seen Indian culture is very conservative. There is almost no mention of sex in the media, women are dressed in non-revealing clothing and don't have as much freedom as in the west. While there might be some slutty females, I strongly believe the average femoid in India from the villages or cities is a virgin before marriage.

It's true actually. The Indian concept of being happy is by making others think that you are happy and having fun and gloat off of how that makes the others feel. And Indians are really obsessed about the west. If they send their kid abroad for studies, they will choke their relatives and neighbors by constantly bringing up their kid in the conversation and show his pictures to make them feel jealous of them. And then those jealous parents take that frustration out on their kids. So making it out of the shithole is the greatest achievement for any Indian no matter how they make it happen. And anyway, Indians, no matter ugly, poor, they all get laid because of ARRANGE MARRIAGE. And you would be surprised that Indian parents hate their daughters so bad that they often marry their beautiful daughters to the ugly assholes.

Some curries aren't connected enough to their country for the arranged marriage privilege. Other ugly races, such as near 100% africans and so on, usually stick to their own races and do fine. But curry foids in the west can get non-curry men. I'm a half ethnic but not a curry so I might be wrong, but I think curries with parents who abandoned India are basically fucked.

Some curries aren't connected enough to their country for the arranged marriage privilege. Other ugly races, such as near 100% africans and so on, usually stick to their own races and do fine. But curry foids in the west can get non-curry men. I'm a half ethnic but not a curry so I might be wrong, but I think curries with parents who abandoned India are basically fucked.
That's wrong! They can always call back to the shithole and ask their relatives to find a girl for their boy. If the guy doesn't have parents, then maybe, he is fucked. But there are matrimony websites where he can get lucky.

Yeah white femoids are probably easier to attain than Indian femoids in the west. These girls are next level stuck up and not to mention most of them are ugly as fuck.

You guys have to remember that most curries are low iq. For an example, take a look at @GreenCel and what he is saying.

You cant be incel with that height plus your looks so fuck off
I see black guys with white chicks all the time.

I legit believe @Tellem-T has issues though if he is mixed.

@Tellem-T embrace Islam and PM me if you want to talk about it.

As I said, you don't know anything at all. Street shitting has declined by 80% within last 4 years , but yeah it still exists. My main problem is with you believing about the hypothetical stories of the existence of virgin femoids in remote villages. They are actually much more degenerate.
Can confirm that.

I see black guys with white chicks all the time.

I legit believe @Tellem-T has issues though if he is mixed.

@Tellem-T embrace Islam and PM me if you want to talk about it.
i was born muslim fam

Can confirm that.

How are you confirming this? What are you basing this on?

How are you agreeing with his 80% stat, and you joined today, are you @GreenCel?

Anyway, stop being idiotic and pulling numbers from your curry ass.

What about forced marriages? Just go back to curryland and find a poor family with a young daughter.

How are you confirming this? What are you basing this on?

How are you agreeing with his 80% stat, and you joined today, are you @GreenCel?

Anyway, stop being idiotic and pulling numbers from your curry ass.
I am from a remote village and girls here get the dick all the time. They don't even care about love or pathetic things like that. Most of the time they don't even care about looks. All it takes is someone with the courage to ask if she wants to fuck, she agrees 100%. Both leave home pretending to be going to take a shit and then they do it like fucking animals in the bushes, on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back