Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's the Chadpreet of my college. Does he mog you?

Is that a chad?

"even aboriginals have a higher chance"
1529430433489-png.22200
Yes, even THAT has a better chance than yours truly.

The only reason that guy slays in India is because he is light-skinned and has 'Aryan' facial features.

184 cm/6 feet is not tall at all. It's almost the average height of males in 'white' countries.

The only reason that guy slays in India is because he is light-skinned and has 'Aryan' facial features.

184 cm/6 feet is not tall at all. It's almost the average height of males in 'white' countries.
Almost everyone here has caucasoid facial features so that's not really anything that benefits him. Only reason for him to slay is his pale skin and height. 6' means that you're taller than atleast 80% of the men in India.

Almost everyone here has caucasoid facial features so that's not really anything that benefits him. Only reason for him to slay is his pale skin and height. 6' means that you're taller than atleast 80% of the men in India.

I'm 6ft2, indian and way lighter than him.
I aint slaying fo shit

I'm 6ft2, indian and way lighter than him.
I aint slaying fo shit
"Way" lighter than him would mean you're fairer than Scandinavians. It means you're whiter than most whites. And btw you live in London not India, maybe you could slay here.

"Way" lighter than him would mean you're fairer than Scandinavians. It means you're whiter than most whites. And btw you live in London not India, maybe you could slay here.
Yeah my skin colour is closer to Europeans than indians by far, i have more "Mediterranean" or "Persiann/arab" skin/features.
And what holds me back is my pathetic frame, EVERYONE wrist mogs me, and i get frame mogged by a fair amount of people too.

Yeah my skin colour is closer to Europeans than indians by far, i have more "Mediterranean" or "Persiann/arab" skin/features.
And what holds me back is my pathetic frame, EVERYONE wrist mogs me, and i get frame mogged by a fair amount of people too.
If you have a 5.5+ face and 6’+ height you are volcel simple as that.

If you have a 5.5+ face and 5’6+ height you are volcel simple as that.
People rate me a 7 facially, but idk how objective that would even be. i'd rate myseslf a 6, my only outwardly "ugly" features imo are my slightly hooked nose and the fact that my face is fractionally uneven on one side over the other, i hide any other "Negative" features with a beard.

Frame is vital though, having 5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2 (Think wrists of a 14 year old girl) is pretty laughable.
That coupled with a skinny fat-esque physique naturally and it's death.

People rate me a 7 facially, but idk how objective that would even be. i'd rate myseslf a 6, my only outwardly "ugly" features imo are my slightly hooked nose and the fact that my face is fractionally uneven on one side over the other, i hide any other "Negative" features with a beard.

Frame is vital though, having 5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2 (Think wrists of a 14 year old girl) is pretty laughable.
Nigga what the fuck face >>> height >>>>> frame. Go to the gym or something.

Send me a pic of your face if you want too. I’ll give you an honest rate, and I will send you my pictures so you can see what a real curry incel looks like.

Send me a pic of your face if you want too. I’ll give you an honest rate, and I will send you my pictures so you can see what a real curry incel looks like.
Do you have discord, i don't mind trading pictures over that.

Also i do go to the gym, i went from 10 inch biceps to 13.5 inch biceps... doesn't change a bad frame though

Do you have discord, i don't mind trading pictures over that.

Also i do go to the gym, i went from 10 inch biceps to 13.5 inch biceps... doesn't change a bad frame though

Can you upload on an imgur link. PM me or something.

I agree with @June3cel2 . Maybe it's your shyness or mindset that's holding you back from getting a gf. Face is above all . That being said if you think it's about your frame then that's something which can be fixed and I'm glad that you're gymcelling. Maybe increasing your diet can help you.
BTW @June3cel2 I didn't know that you're an Indian too. Welcome to the Desicel club brother.

BTW @June3cel2 I didn't know that you're an Indian too. Welcome to the Desicel club brother.
Thanks man are you North or South Indian? Seems like North Indians have it a decent bit better.

Thanks man are you North or South Indian? Seems like North Indians have it a decent bit better.
I'm North Indian living in North India. It doesn't matter since I'm super ugly.

Yeah still sucks to be below average curry regardless.
Yep. Puberty ruined it for me. I didn't grow as much as other kids during puberty and my skin became darker filled with acnes and scars. To top that, the continuously increasing degeneracy here is killing me inside knowing that even if I can get arranged the foid would have probably fucked several men before me and would fuck several men in my absence even after marriage. Entire world, everything that happens or exists nowadays is suifuel for me.:feelsbadman:

Yep. Puberty ruined it for me. I didn't grow as much as other kids during puberty and my skin became darker filled with acnes and scars. To top that, the continuously increasing degeneracy here is killing me inside knowing that even if I can get arranged the foid would have probably fucked several men before me and would fuck several men in my absence even after marriage. Entire world, everything that happens or exists nowadays is suifuel for me.:feelsbadman:
Same man I look at pictures when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade and I wonder how I looked that decent as a kid. Now I have acne scars, my nose is fucked, and my chin is weak. I’m in the West but the other day my mom said she wanted me to get an arranged marriage JFL.

Same man I look at pictures when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade and I wonder how I looked that decent as a kid. Now I have acne scars, my nose is fucked, and my chin is weak. I’m in the West but the other day my mom said she wanted me to get an arranged marriage JFL.
Yeah and get cucked. All the Indian parents are the sdme. They think their women are still as innocent and pure as their times. :(

I agree with @June3cel2 . Maybe it's your shyness or mindset that's holding you back from getting a gf. Face is above all . That being said if you think it's about your frame then that's something which can be fixed and I'm glad that you're gymcelling. Maybe increasing your diet can help you.
LOOOL thanks brother, and i think i could probally get a girlfriend that's below my looksmatch, but i wouldnt settle for atleast my looksmatch.
And frame can't be fixed with any aount of diet/gymming.
Gone from 10 inch biceps to 13.5 inch biceps but i still have a small frame.
sad times.
Yeah and get cucked. All the Indian parents are the sdme. They think their women are still as innocent and pure as their times. :(
Indian girls in the uk are massive sluts, just found out a girl i was crushing on (smart nerdy girl who studied chemical engineering and has a 9/10 body) was a massive hoe at uni with mainly black guys.
It's so common now.

Yeah man lol I know of some of the Indian girls at my uni and stuff and I'd say 70% of them seem like massive sluts.

LOOOL thanks brother, and i think i could probally get a girlfriend that's below my looksmatch, but i wouldnt settle for atleast my looksmatch.
And frame can't be fixed with any aount of diet/gymming.
Gone from 10 inch biceps to 13.5 inch biceps but i still have a small frame.
sad times.

Indian girls in the uk are massive sluts, just found out a girl i was crushing on (smart nerdy girl who studied chemical engineering and has a 9/10 body) was a massive hoe at uni with mainly black guys.
It's so common now.
Well then you're not fully into inceldom yet. I would gladly accept anything with hole to fuck , not really for marriage or relationship though LOL.
Indian foids in the west don't even consider themselves Indians. All of them are super whores who would only settle for an Indian man when they have been used enough by whites and blacks. In India conditions are not that bad but still you cannot expect to have a virgin or loyal wife. If you say anything against it, people will call you sexist, feminists will make you a national shame and feminazi laws will put you behind bars for life ruining it completely.
Yeah man lol I know of some of the Indian girls at my uni and stuff and I'd say 70% of them seem like massive sluts.
Ik man. The proportion is a bit higher in my college since 70-80% of the total student population in my college is that of femoids and 90% of them are pure sluts.

Well then you're not fully into inceldom yet. I would gladly accept anything with hole to fuck , not really for marriage or relationship though LOL.
Indian foids in the west don't even consider themselves Indians. All of them are super whores who would only settle for an Indian man when they have been used enough by whites and blacks. In India conditions are not that bad but still you cannot expect to have a virgin or loyal wife. If you say anything against it, people will call you sexist, feminists will make you a national shame and feminazi laws will put you behind bars for life ruining it completely.
Yup i fully agree, the girl i was talking about is now looking for an indian to marry, she's dating a chadpreet (but i doubt he knows she's been whoring for tyronnes at uni).
And no any hole is certainly not the goal, i wouldn't touch a landwhale with a stick.
If that doesn't make me truecel, i'm 100% not truecel

Yup i fully agree, the girl i was talking about is now looking for an indian to marry, she's dating a chadpreet (but i doubt he knows she's been whoring for tyronnes at uni).
And no any hole is certainly not the goal, i wouldn't touch a landwhale with a stick.
If that doesn't make me truecel, i'm 100% not truecel
I feel for that innocent Indian man tbhtbh. He would be thinking that he has found a virgin loyal wife for himself. I bet she would be telling him that she won't have sex with him before marriage but often has casual sex with Tyrones outside of his knowledge.

Yeah only thing I won't fuck is a massive landwhale or 30+ aunties. Doesn't mean I even get any signal from them though.

I feel for that innocent Indian man tbhtbh. He would be thinking that he has found a virgin loyal wife for himself. I bet she would be telling him that she won't have sex with him before marriage but often has casual sex with Tyrones outside of his knowledge.

Yeah only thing I won't fuck is a massive landwhale or 30+ aunties. Doesn't mean I even get any signal from them though.
Nah i'm sure he knows she's not a virgin, but he doesn't know that she exclusively had multiple black fuckbuddies at the same time throughout university, he's a Chadpreet too.