Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Here it is. The blueprint to ascend, finally! Our suffering is over

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Them cringe pick up lines JFL
It has begun boyos

I always cringe at these people who think attraction is some skill.

It's a TALENT, not something you can learn. its called being good looking.

PUA scammers are the worst. "know not to lose confidence when a woman pretends not to be attracted to you" - how to get reported for being a creep.

Imagine the delusional shitstorm in the mind of a PUA

How about you make Money, get Power then you get women. Women aren't attracted to confidence they are attracted to success.

How about you make Money, get Power then you get women. Women aren't attracted to confidence they are attracted to success.
Cope. They are only attracted if your looks is attractive enough for them

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Them cringe pick up lines JFL
It has begun boyos
so
Is there truly anyone out in the online-verse who believes that, FINALLY, some anonymous dude has hit upon the UNIVERSAL FORMULA for baggin' the babes and I'M GONNA GO GET SOME RIGHT NOW!...?

why do women always shit test men? it's always the man that has to perform to get a foid, but the foid doesnt have to do anything but be pretty, which any girl can do with makeup and a healthy diet

why do women always shit test men? it's always the man that has to perform to get a foid, but the foid doesnt have to do anything but be pretty, which any girl can do with makeup and a healthy diet
Ah, got to love the classic shit test.

When I was out approaching a couple of months ago, I encountered a couple of girls who looked horrified when I said I thought they looked nice and sped up, walking away from me as quickly as they possibly could.

Cue the PUA master - "They were just shit testing you bro! You just gotta hold frame. Chase them down, demonstrate your alpha male dominance by forcing them to stop!"

How is this incel a relationship expert lmao

How is this incel a relationship expert lmao

Not saying this guy isn't a charlatan, but would you really take any relationship advice from a CHAD seriously?

The only 3 ways are: be attractive, be good-looking or be hot.

he looks kinda like Skallagrim

That video looks like complete bullcrap even to a bluepill cuck. I know because I used to be a bluepiller. "Tease a man to test his confidence" isn't even a thing. The entire video bases that displayed confidence is the ONLY factor a woman considers as attractive attribute.

Even a normie knows this is just cringe fraud so he can make some youtube moolah.

Not saying this guy isn't a charlatan, but would you really take any relationship advice from a CHAD seriously?

I would take it more seriously than an incel giving relationship advice
I would also take advice on career planning from a doctor making 300k a year more seriously than a homeless person

The blueprint to ascend is to be Chad, that's it.

This pua cuck is clueless but he's got that typical soyboy beta face so not surprising.

The only PUA routine that works is the attractive face routine.