Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadlites wanting to be friends with you is poison and truecel indicator

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I 'befriended' some chadlites while I was growing up and going through school and university. They would want me around, stick around me, and take me to places. It was a very eye opening experience and what in the end finally has blackpilled me.

If a chadlite wants to be your friend as an ugly man, stay away from this. It's poison, you will suffer.

It is the same reason this site is swarming with retarded chadlites coming here, to boost their ego at your expense.

i was friend with one for 5 years(very close)...we used to hang around with his gf and the gfs lil bro(jfl)...those days werent bad, but now in hindsight i realize what a trauma it was being the 3rd wheel / contrast so that lad can better shine

i was friend with one for 5 years(very close)...we used to hang around with his gf and the gfs lil bro(jfl)...those days werent bad, but now in hindsight i realize what a trauma it was being the 3rd wheel / contrast so that lad can better shine
That's the thing. You don't realize it in the moment, but when you go over your feelings later, the way you were treated. It might not look bad to you in context, not when you are still bluepilled like I was.

But then it hits you. It's a brutal realization why this people want you around.

That's the thing. You don't realize it in the moment, but when you go over your feelings later, the way you were treated. It might not look bad to you in context, not when you are still bluepilled like I was.

But then it hits you. It's a brutal realization why this people want you around.
modern slavery

Mogs me, no one wanted to friend me.

I had a tallfag normie friend but since im blackpilled i dont wanna meet him anymore because the mog is too brutal

They just want to feel good about mogging you into oblivion. It is lifefuel for them.

3rd wheel is the most brutal experience. How could you do it for 5 years?

3rd wheel is the most brutal experience. How could you do it for 5 years?
I was junior higher schooler when it started
Anyway i think the foids bro had a more cucked up experience, tho back then we were all close…he may still not have realized what happened

I was junior higher schooler when it started
Anyway i think the foids bro had a more cucked up experience, tho back then we were all close…he may still not have realized what happened
Was he in high school too?
I still cannot believe there are people in Iran who have a gf in high school. Because I was raised in gugacucked religious family and my brain still has a very hard time processing reality.

Was he in high school too?
I still cannot believe there are people in Iran who have a gf in high school. Because I was raised in gugacucked religious family and my brain still has a very hard time processing reality.
Dang
Nowadays just visit enghelab/park laleh or other cuck-infested places
Filled with couples (sometimes one lad and multiple toilets) n surely most of them are younger than us
Anyway, they r the normal now

Dang
Nowadays just visit enghelab/park laleh or other cuck-infested places
Filled with couples (sometimes one lad and multiple toilets) n surely most of them are younger than us
Anyway, they r the normal now
I want to die

Death is too good for us
Breathe in the moggery
Breathe out the cuckery
U should write this somewhere we can see it all the time. Mod should pin this comment

I 'befriended' some chadlites while I was growing up and going through school and university. They would want me around, stick around me, and take me to places. It was a very eye opening experience and what in the end finally has blackpilled me.

If a chadlite wants to be your friend as an ugly man, stay away from this. It's poison, you will suffer.

It is the same reason this site is swarming with retarded chadlites coming here, to boost their ego at your expense.
i havnt been friends with a chad since elementary. I heard tons of girls approached him tho in middle school

Shut up you bigot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back