Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am most truest truecel here

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
I am most truest truecel here. Apart from being horribly physically unattractive and ugly and Non-NT, i am suffering from serious health disorder, I am suffering from Juvenile Genetic Diabetes. This makes me completely impossible for me ascend. Even I can't even do betabuxx arrange marriage to ascend as foid will never marry someone who is suffering from a serious health disorder. Foids will rather marry a healthy ugly man than marrying an ugly man suffering with serious health disorder.Thus it makes me an truest truecel.It's completely over for me

@SuperChinkcel also claims to be the truest trucel

you guys should have a truecel-off

Only trucel on Fakecels.is​

@SuperChinkcel also claims to be the truest trucel

you guys should have a truecel-off
I am the most truecel because apart from physically unattractive, I am suffering from health issues

im trucel too brah over 4 me

Generally speaking the "i'm the only incel here all the others are fakecels" ppl turn out to be fakecels themselves :feelswhere:

Brutal. I've had some undiagnosed bone problems since the age of 13 (bone pain and my finger joints are wide), I had an infection at age 14 which gave me heart problems, and I have inflammation all over my body. Bone and heart problems run in my family.

Generally speaking the "i'm the only incel here all the others are fakecels" ppl turn out to be fakecels themselves :feelswhere:
I m not calling others fakecels. I am expressing my conditions that how apart from physically unattractive, my health disorder makes my inceldom worst. Please reconsider it bro

I am most truest truecel here. Apart from being horribly physically unattractive and ugly and Non-NT, i am suffering from serious health disorder, I am suffering from Juvenile Genetic Diabetes. This makes me completely impossible for me ascend. Even I can't even do betabuxx arrange marriage to ascend as foid will never marry someone who is suffering from a serious health disorder. Foids will rather marry a healthy ugly man than marrying an ugly man suffering with serious health disorder.Thus it makes me an truest truecel.It's completely over for me
Nigger. Brutal. Do you take insulin or something?

also

me @Intellau_Celistic and @TheGrayWolf are in top 5 trucels