Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL here is undeniable proof cucked shamen is a closeted homo

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Screenshot 20181020 170623

now i know why he sings that stupid intro song, this dude literally had lockjaw in his past life.

i honestly think the dude is bi sexual

bro if you had fag tendencies and spent all day reading about how women actually are for youtube videos you'd want to go gay as well

what? No, getting lockjaw isn't from being a fag.

How much do you wanna bet he makes a 10-20 minute video on this thread? JFL. He’s such a narcissist.

BasedShaman is a faggot.

Hello BasedShaman, it's good to have you reading this thread. I figured you out.

Some loser rubbed a genie lamp and one of their three wishes was "I want you to troll Incels on youtube Genie." So now, a slave to your masters wish, you're confined to making dumb videos on youtube endlessly talking about incels. I'm really sorry for you, that's a fucking stupid waste of a wish anyway. There are so many other things they could have wished for.

He's got a gf. He posted a picture of them together yesterday. I like Based despite what most feel about him on here.

Hello BasedShaman, it's good to have you reading this thread. I figured you out.

Some loser rubbed a genie lamp and one of their three wishes was "I want you to troll Incels on youtube Genie." So now, a slave to your masters wish, you're confined to making dumb videos on youtube endlessly talking about incels. I'm really sorry for you, that's a fucking stupid waste of a wish anyway. There are so many other things they could have wished for.

Like having a hair tattoo ahahahaha

hello based shaman audience and welcome to a 30 minute video about one thread where i talk with the incels like they are babies
How is it fake? He wouldn't lie about something lie that. It serves no purpose.
that is the most incel pokemon ever(avatar)

we need an instant permaban on anyone making normiefagman thread's.

stop mentioning that faggot's name. all he does is make buxx off of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back