Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Here I am on another incel forum after 5 years of looksmaxxing

B

Belzebu

Recruit
★★★★
Nothing changed, 5 years of looksmaxxing, 5 years of going to the gym almost daily, more than 2 hours per day, learning to dress better, taking minoxidill for my beard and hair with dutasteride, increased my muscle mass and reached 12% of body fat. And not only that, but getting a good job, having a car, all those types of stuff any normie would say is the right path, only to lead me in the exact same position I was before, I didn't move a inch in the competitive dating market.

I can't describe how fucking infuriating it is to put so much effort into all this, so much of my time and energy to be better and still be called ugly everywhere, called ugly at work, called ugly at the gym, called ugly at the shopping mall, get those free insults out of nowhere.

I don't even want to try anything anymore. What is the fucking point? This is true insanity, this is how anyone would go mad, if you are judged by others as ugly when you don't make any effort to be better, it doesn't hurt as much when you tried everything in your power to look better.

My only last hope now is the facial pairing in scheduling to do, going to make what is possible for my lower third to at least have some hope, if this doesn't help even a little, I will go insane and I don't know what I will do when the next foid that calls me ugly in the street or the next guy that try to make a joke about me with his friends.

I am really going insane.

This is why I don't buy into the looksmaxxing meme

yes, it's 100% about looks, i get first hand experience of what foids want at my job when all they talk about is the way a guy's face looks

No looksmaxxing for the bones on your face boyo

No looksmaxxing for the bones on your face boyo
Agree, I fell for the meme that going to the gym and lowering my body fat percentage would make my face definition better, it made almost 0 difference.

Let me guess, u are manlet. Also dressing better and lifting is redpill tier "looksmaxing". This is a blackpill forum

Let me guess, u are manlet.
No, I am 185cm not really tall but not short either.

Also dressing better and lifting is redpill tier "looksmaxing". This is a blackpill forum
I know, but like I said, I needed to try everything that was possible before going to surgerymaxx and let me tell you I tried. I really tried and I can say now with all my conviction, it didn't work for me. The one thing I put a lot of effort into for real, was the gym. I really thought if I worked hard enough I would see my face have a better definition, lose fat and maybe have a change for the better, but whatever change happened, it didn't help at all.

God damn.

After all that work half a decade of life gone.

None of us can fight the agepill.

FUCK

That's top 10 %
I didn't know that but I think I have this impression because the region I live there is a lot of taller guys than me, but trust me for real having that height never helped me.

Im a 28 years old virgin, never had a giirlfriend, never holded hands with a girl, never kissed or even got a hug from a woman that wasn't from my family.

Brutal first post pill.
This really proves looksmaxxing can't save you as a sub5.

Instead of looksmaxxing you should have spent those 5 years Bing chilling.

Height and face are the requirements , a gym maxed Goblin IS still a Goblin and a sheep can never Be a Lion.

Remember that.
Nothing changed, 5 years of looksmaxxing, 5 years of going to the gym almost daily, more than 2 hours per day, learning to dress better, taking minoxidill for my beard and hair with dutasteride, increased my muscle mass and reached 12% of body fat. And not only that, but getting a good job, having a car, all those types of stuff any normie would say is the right path, only to lead me in the exact same position I was before, I didn't move a inch in the competitive dating market.

I can't describe how fucking infuriating it is to put so much effort into all this, so much of my time and energy to be better and still be called ugly everywhere, called ugly at work, called ugly at the gym, called ugly at the shopping mall, get those free insults out of nowhere.

I don't even want to try anything anymore. What is the fucking point? This is true insanity, this is how anyone would go mad, if you are judged by others as ugly when you don't make any effort to be better, it doesn't hurt as much when you tried everything in your power to look better.

My only last hope now is the facial pairing in scheduling to do, going to make what is possible for my lower third to at least have some hope, if this doesn't help even a little, I will go insane and I don't know what I will do when the next foid that calls me ugly in the street or the next guy that try to make a joke about me with his friends.

i lost my fat and all it did was reveal a birdcel chin :cryfeels:

Fuck you bro

Probably looks nicer than 90% of this forum you don't belong here

even when i was in single digit body fat i still had no facial definition and a round chin JFL
Me too. I was a wannabe athlete 8 percent bf and no bones

Welcome to your home, with society's rejects :dab:

Have people really called you ugly on the street?

are you getting at least 20 showers per day?

If you are not fat, and females are still not interested in you…..then having muscles will not help.
I learned the hard way. Many years of working out just to still be an incel.
So I can relate to your post.
My advice to my fellow incels is to just lose weight if they are fat. That’s all it should take to get females willing to date you. There’s no need to workout like a pro bodybuilder.
If that doesn’t work……then you are just too ugly.

Have you tried turning it off and then turning it back on again?

the reason why this is happening:

also, you might need this:

All of that in just 5 years?
The sheer persistence
The outcome so far might seem over infuriating, but coming from what You've achieved, surgerymaxxing is a viable next step; I don't know your situation, but mandibula modifications seem to help others achieve the "chad look"
Nonetheless, brutal

I didn't know that but I think I have this impression because the region I live there is a lot of taller guys than me, but trust me for real having that height never helped me.

Im a 28 years old virgin, never had a giirlfriend, never holded hands with a girl, never kissed or even got a hug from a woman that wasn't from my family.
Just Seamax. As a tallfag, you wont have any problems.

5ft curry dwarfs like me had no option to begin with so here i am. Waiting to die in this nightmare sim people call life.

T30kqpcgs0z01

Time passes nigga. Tik tac, tik tac, tik tac....

Brutal, you height mog me to hell and back but an ugly face is devastating tbh:fuk:

meh, looksmaxxing helped me alot. I'm still an incel, but at least I feel better about myself

Why is this fucking awful LARP story from some random graycel pinned ?????????????????????????????????????

That is literally a lie.
It's impossible for you to improve on so many aspects and still not move an inch in the competitive dating market.
It's just impossible.
It's like saying "I went to the gym for 5 years, but I still can only do one pushup".
IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

I am actually ugly and there is NO WAY that you get called ugly in all of those places, you godfucking AWFUL piece of shit LARPER.

I don't know what I will do when the next foid that calls me ugly in the street
Try necking yourself.

Why is this fucking awful LARP story from some random graycel pinned ?????????????????????????????????????
Chad always wins

Have you tried surgerymaxxing

have you tried lifting your therapist 5x a day in the shower?

maybe you have to personalitymaxx

Surgerymaxx is the only way if you are settled and have money