Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Her - femoid OS cucks human, movie promotes cucking

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
i can't find anywhere else people saying how creepy this movie was, most of the comments are talking about how they loved the movie

the Operating system cucks the guy and is virtually a slut and hypergamous and gets bored of the cuck - "I'm yours and i'm not yours" says the hyper intelligent OS in the movie.

Her is creepy and goes along with weird agenda to promote cucking, it starts off with the OS getting intelligent and learning from him but she gets too good for him and bails on him :lul: - if machines ever get that level of intelligence its over, Ex Machina is more realistic.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Cuck

Last edited:
Watched this a few hours ago. (Spent like 10 minutes looking for this thread, I was just about convinced I imagined it.) :lul:

Anyway, interesting movie. A strange one, for sure. Where to begin... well, overall, I liked it. Great cinematography and set design, visually, all around damn pleasing to the eye. Very refreshing change of pace to see a portrayal of a futuristic society that isn't all doom and gloom dystopian, instead, one that most would like to live in, advanced and mildly utopian, while still remaining grounded and somewhat feasible.
I liked Joaquin Phoenix a lot, as I usually do. Good acting, even if the character wasn't really to my tastes.

The main turn off for me, was, the main point of the film. The relationship between him and the AI. I generally didn't like 'her' as a character, and I found the voice acting to be quite unpleasant on my ears. This is I suppose, while a more unique one, still a romance movie, and still very much bluepilled, although certainly not to the point of being unwatchable for people like us. On the contrary I would say it is, of all romance movies, one that would interest us the most, given many here have their hopes pinned on the development of AI and bots to replace biological females.
There was some nice interesting science fiction ideas put forth that I had never seen before, both in relation to AI, and smaller details found in the world in general. Really, what I enjoyed most about it was getting to watch Phoenix fuck about in a utopian futuristic society, it's fairly charming and relaxing, regardless of the romantic elements.
I'd recommend it, especially to those who are interested these kinds of futuristic fantasies.
Slight spoilers for the ending, but about OP's point, I'd disagree. This really isn't 'cuck propoganda'. The main character, once realizing he is being 'cheated on' is distraught entirely, and objects. He isn't just plainly 'cucked' either, I found what happened to be interesting in terms of how a real AI might behave. This plot point doesn't kick in until the last 20 or 15 minutes of the movie, it's worth mentioning, also.
also fuck you for just posting random spoilers with no warning OP

Last edited:
Its time to end women and homomaxx

@Fontaine I think you'd be interested in it tbh :feelswhere: