Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Henry Cavill gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
Over for CHADCELS.

EyYrB_iXIAogIEr.jpg

Do you guys yet still think Chad is stealing your gf?:feelshaha:
Women are voluntary going OUT OF DATING MARKET

By gender, 50.8 percent of men in their 30s remained unmarried, while single women accounted for 33.6 percent.
33% of Korean Women are voluntary going OUT OF THE DATING MARKET.:blackpill:

Take that blackpill you faggots:feelshaha:, the majority of inceldom is due to women going their own way and they also are becoming lesbians/bi/asexual, Chads and Chadlites dating your women is just a low percentage of the damage. :blackpill:

Last edited:
52% of UK college females reported no sex in 2020.

Dick isn't just low value and abundant it's straight up unwanted

This is the endgame if things get depressing and out of hand and I hope it like doesn’t get violent but it might

Isn’t that just because of the new coof and college being online?

Cope. Cavill just likes her personality otherwise he would be with a stacy

Finally an original thinker here: foids are fucking DOGS and each other by going lesbian instead of men and chad at times!

If women cared so much about sex with men, why hasn't Tinder equalized the number of female users to males if the average woman can fuck local chad with a press of a button for free?

Isn’t that just because of the new coof and college being online?
That's part of it. The other part is what I said.

Also it's proof that women are not hooking up with this mythical chad every night, to prove wrong all the 'hurrr durr Tinder is real life!' idiots. Everyone thought online hookups would explode during covid lockdown but nope

High IQ many foids will fuck each other/sex toys and or imagine/fantasize about anime Chads. WGTOW way has become thing in Asia, and west is following suit.

The Chadog is fucking his gf 100%.

Also it's proof that women are not hooking up with this mythical chad every night, to prove wrong all the 'hurrr durr Tinder is real life!' idiots. Everyone thought online hookups would explode during covid lockdown but nope
Ya but that could also be because of the coof. Dudes who get matches on Tinder still have to take her out for at least 1 date but everything was closed. Unless you’re a gigachad, it’s rare for a girl to let basically a stranger that she exchanged a few messages with into her home to fuck her.

what in tarnation. this might be one of the luckiest ricemen alive today.
>finds a mate of a different race
>destined to produce mutt offspring
>one of the luckiest ricemen
:feelsseriously:

>finds a mate of a different race
>destined to produce mutt offspring
>one of the luckiest ricemen
:feelsseriously:
He still slayed Stacy pussy while everyone here rots. But I agree if he has a son, that son will probably posting here.

The only reason WGTOW is a thing is because they know their future is secure. If their personal business or whatever fails, they can always turn to simps and betabuxxers. If at any point they wish to procreate, chad is there to inseminate them with a press of a button.

faggot chad wont settle for all the foids will he. he just pump and dump.

"No, I didn't fuck 3 chads this week teehee. I'm also a virgin, trust me teehee":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Low IQ women have sex 24/7 love it and talk about it with their besties all day

Cope. Cavill is just a cuck who settled for her. Youd be coping if you said he wouldnt be able to fuck 90% of the Stacies that exist :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's bullshit dude, of course they lie about not being whores

"No, I didn't fuck 3 chads this week teehee. I'm also a virgin, trust me teehee":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
That's bullshit dude, of course they lie about not being whores
I don't think they do tbh. Dick is low value and abundant and straight up unwanted where I live the lesbian pill makes alot of sense to me.
Low IQ women have sex 24/7 love it and talk about it with their besties all day
Some do, but not many. That phase is becoming shorter and sometimes non-existent with women, especially compared to 20 yrs ago.

Cope. Cavill is just a cuck who settled for her. Youd be coping if you said he wouldnt be able to fuck 90% of the Stacies that exist :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's possible he knows very well about hypergamy and is just decreasing his chances of infidelity, but that sounds like I'm making excuses for chad.

It's possible he knows very well about hypergamy and is just decreasing his chances of infidelity, but that sounds like I'm making excuses for chad.
Dont think so tbh

Over for CHADCELS.

EyYrB_iXIAogIEr.jpg

Do you guys yet still think Chad is stealing your gf?:feelshaha:

By gender, 50.8 percent of men in their 30s remained unmarried, while single women accounted for 33.6 percent.
33% of Korean Women are voluntary going OUT OF THE DATING MARKET.:blackpill:

Take that blackpill you faggots:feelshaha:, the majority of inceldom is due to women going their own way and they also are becoming lesbians/bi/asexual, Chads and Chadlites dating your women is just a low percentage of the damage. :blackpill:
I agree with this Chad's got nothing on your Elliot Pages of the world

brutal pill

women are not interesting in men anymore, if they ever did. They are the ones going their own way

brutal pill

women are not interesting in men anymore, if they ever did. They are the ones going their own way
Yep, this is the ultimate truth. It's not that Chad fucks other men out of the market. It's rather that the overall scarcity of pussy leaves other men struggling for it.

lol giga chad dating becky :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it never even began