Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I hate suicide but it’s the only time people listen to you

Do you feel like anyone would care if you attempted suicide in public

• No

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Someone like the police would

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Some citizens would

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Many citizens and children would

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I hate suicide and if I saw a suicide attempt in front of me I’ll probably walk away or tackle the person , but I feel like if your going to kill yourself you should drag people into witnessing this sounds like being an attention whore but ya never got attention before and that’s your chance to get it. It would be cucked to go out silently and violently only go out silently if it’s a peaceful method this is your last moment and like ya shouldn’t spend it in the shadows. I’ve been thinking about this on and off for some time and my brain feels like static and I have neutral emotions on the outside it in the inside I’m like blue because i know if I resorted to suicide I ran out of all options and copes I can think of and it’s actually over this time :feelsbadman:

If I were to jump from a building I would wait enough time for a mass to form, make sure they're recording, then I would shout "Hitler was right about the jooz!"...

Only to head back inside.

If I were to jump from a building I would wait enough time for a mass to form, make sure they're recording, then I would shout "Hitler was right about the jooz!"...

Only to head back inside.
i would shoot myself in the head in front of a crowd of people so I can traumatize someone and ruin their day

i would shoot myself in the head in front of a crowd of people so I can traumatize someone and ruin their day
Make sure it's in a kindergarten for extra YOLO points for the afterlife.

Attention fag :feelsugh:

I'd try to splatter my brains all over them :kys:

If I was that suicidal I'll just throw myself into an African jungle to make it more challenging.

Just go ER (in Skyrim).

Most people would probably just want to watch the show.

Committing suicide in public is cucked, someone will record you and you'll end up on gore sites so that cluster B people can derive pleasure from your suffering.

I would not want to drag anyone into my shit. If I go, I go. It is noone's business and I will not allow myself to give in to attention seeking.

Neither do I want anyone to try and stop me and be all empathic or something. If you don't give a fuck about me when I am just depressed and lonely and live a miserable life, then don't bother with me when I try and end it. Go be someones friend who still has some will to live so maybe they won't actually try and wack themself in the first place.

Even police wouldn't care, they would just do their job

someone will record you and you'll end up on gore sites so that cluster B people can derive pleasure from your suffering.
I would not want to drag anyone into my shit. If I go, I go. It is noone's business and I will not allow myself to give in to attention seeking.

Neither do I want anyone to try and stop me and be all empathic or something. If you don't give a fuck about me when I am just depressed and lonely and live a miserable life, then don't bother with me when I try and end it. Go be someones friend who still has some will to live so maybe they won't actually try and wack themself in the first place.

suicide = :feelsseriously:

murder-suicide = :feelsaww:

What for? Like, do you think some foid would suddenly say something like: "No, don't do that! I love you! Please!"

Telling you to swallow poisonous pills is listening to you?

:feelskek:

It's telling you to shut up and it's hypocrisy...

If these mental health expert scum think a joint or drink can not solve your issues, how they fuck is something so unnatural and toxic to the organs going to help?

How?

Exactly.

It's all fucking bullshit and a scam.