Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Helping people who have WRONGED you.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
One thing I'll never get is, why Norm-O's always preach about kindness and redemption. "Help others even if they don't help you back". What is this? How does one find enjoyment in something that will never benefit them? Wouldn't it be nice to see pain inflicted in those who deserve it?

Only incels would help someone who have wronged you.
I know i have.
How have normies repaid me?
Making fun of me for being "too religious", mocking me when my family was in hard financial times, calling me a creep.

“Suck my balls with honey barbecue sauce”

Is what I say to those who wronged me

I know i have.
Making fun of me for being "too religious", mocking me when my family was in hard financial times, calling me a creep.
normies only follow their own logic if you match their status/looks

Its bluepilled ideas carried over from yhe semetic writings in the bible.
Conveniently enough the normies forgot the parts about stoning gay people and wives bring submissive

I would not help someone who wronged me. May he suffer, and may I take pleasure in it.
May the unwed mothers never meet a guy and suffer with the consequences.

I know i have.
No more, I'm sick of this. I just wanted to be nice, I truly did. Not even a slight bit of respect for what I've done to help. No more, humans are evil.

One thing I'll never get is, why Norm-O's always preach about kindness and redemption. "Help others even if they don't help you back". What is this? How does one find enjoyment in something that will never benefit them? Wouldn't it be nice to see pain inflicted in those who deserve it?
I fell for this meme at a certain point in my life, big mistake.
No more, I'm sick of this. I just wanted to be nice, I truly did. Not even a slight bit of respect for what I've done to help. No more, humans are evil.
The vulgar masses actually despise genuinely nice people, that's why the whole nice guy meme exists, they need to tell themselves that everyone who is nice is a horrible person so they feel less bad about being pieces of shit themselves.

I will never help someone who has wronged me, they should of thought how their actions would affect their future, because it we let things slide and forgive them, they don't learn from their mistakes.

I will never help someone who has wronged me, they should of thought how their actions would affect their future, because it we let things slide and forgive them, they don't learn from their mistakes.

niga azz squirtle boss

I black list peeps who have wronged me. That ends that.

I fell for this meme at a certain point in my life, big mistake.

The vulgar masses actually despise genuinely nice people, that's why the whole nice guy meme exists, they need to tell themselves that everyone who is nice is a horrible person so they feel less bad about being pieces of shit themselves.
This is how good innocent people become bad. When will it stop? When I refuse to help a person because I feel as if they don't need my help, I get weird looks from people. How is one supposed to live in such a world? Help them, and they'll probably never help you back. Or don't help them, and people will start looking at you funny(also a chance they might get violent on you). This is the life of an incel in an anti-incel world.

This is how good innocent people become bad. When will it stop? When I refuse to help a person because I feel as if they don't need my help, I get weird looks from people. How is one supposed to live in such a world? Help them, and they'll probably never help you back. Or don't help them, and people will start looking at you funny(also a chance they might get violent on you). This is the life of an incel in an anti-incel world.
I'm still trying to be less nice, it's like trying change the entire fabric of your being, I've always been selfless and willing to help others before myself, but you can only take so much ingratitude and self-centered pricks getting rewarded for their bad behavior before you realize this is the wrong universe for being a good person.

SoCalSuifuel said:
intergallactic iq

I'm still trying to be less nice, it's like trying change the entire fabric of your being, I've always been selfless and willing to help others before myself, but you can only take so much ingratitude and self-centered pricks getting rewarded for their bad behavior before you realize this is the wrong universe for being a good person.
I feel you, I am a yes man for the most part mainly due to anxiety and not wanting to argue. Been working on it, its fucking hard to find the balance between saying no and yes.

Rule of thumb is: you should only help people who might benefit/help you.

Thats one of the most cucked things you can do. Only help your family and friends.

it is nice to see pain inflicted on those who deserve it

Just be a serf bro.

I've always helped ppl out in life with several stuff, but most of them used me for their own personal interests and I didn't got a thing from it. I've stopped with bothering with other people and I have no contacts inside this shitty world besides with my parents who I help out with stuff. The only people whom deserve to be helped out are my parents, the rest can BTFO (yes even family members. I'm done with people.

Because they're soy as fuck. The only thing ill help is helping a bullet finding a way into their fucking skulls

I would never help those fuckers who tormented me, not that they are suffering right now like me

They just repeat senseless Christian forgiveness shit thinking it'll make them sound moral. The old testament had it right- Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

First good thread from you.

I agree, People will bite the hand that fed them, but will shake the hand that wronged them.

@NEETAndTidy
@Limerencel

Most normies don't actually follow this logic though. They push it so people that they've wronged don't come back to fuck them up lmao.

Anglo values. Just like how there is such an aversion and frowning towards suicide. The east doesn’t have this hang up. In fact, the japanese see it as a n honorable thing to do if shamed.