Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help to Chadfish in Tinder

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
Im trying to chadfish in Tinder. The point is that is not that easy.

First of all as incel im not able to act like a Chad, im not that, i dont know what to say to make her want to meet me and hang.

The other thing is. What to i do if she ask me to make a videocall, what if ask for my wassap. It would be suspicious if my name is "John" in Tinder but "Donald" in wassap. So what do you do in order to make her to hang out with you, and abviously, dont go to the place you both have met

Lurk more GrAYcel

Most based thing you can do is chadfish a foid who lives far from you (2 or 3 hour drive) and tell her to meet, but she has to come because your car is broken or sheit like that. And then don't show up or when she's near tell her you can't make it and cancel it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

First of all as incel im not able to act like a Chad, im not that,
The most blackpilling part of chad fishing is that there is no "act" you have to put on to be like chad. Unironically bee yourself and women will still want to fuck because of the jawline of the guy's picture you stole.

Don't do this shit to yourself man. Just seeing second hand chadfishing results has destroyed parts of my soul. Try to just play vidya or something, we weren't meant to know how bad things really are, technology is like a curse:feelstrash:

I used to Chadfish but found it too sucifuel, I never did manage to get a foid to meet up tho but I didn't try much.

Maybe one day I'll do it again and then go watch her turn up and laugh.

I miss catfishman's videos

I've make them know i have work (which is a important factor here in Spain) but i dont know what to say in order to make it credible, but i dont want neither tell them i work in a factory or something make them think im a loser. Any ideas?

If the chadfish is succesfull i promise i'll upload traslated screenshots

Most based thing you can do is chadfish a foid who lives far from you (2 or 3 hour drive) and tell her to meet, but she has to come because your car is broken or sheit like that. And then don't show up or when she's near tell her you can't make it and cancel it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

For now im Chadfishing girls near to Barcelona. But im just tryin my technique, may be latter i will go for better catches

PD: Te mando MD
The most blackpilling part of chad fishing is that there is no "act" you have to put on to be like chad. Unironically bee yourself and women will still want to fuck because of the jawline of the guy's picture you stole.

May be, in fact im getting messages like "Heeellllooo. How are you? :3" That kind of behavior you never get as an incel.
Thats whi im going quickly to hang out with them as soon as posible.

Last edited:
When I chadfished here in Sweden it was extremely easy. Trolled hard with them and asked them at last why they always care about looks. But the results were quite suicidfuel so do it at your own risk.